Announcement

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » too all who doubt our heritage - Levi and company

#1 Aug-09-2017 08:20:am

ramapoughnative
Website

too all who doubt our heritage - Levi and company

Look here ..  we're getting sick and tired you guys badmouthing us on public forums. whats up? feel threatened that we are who we say we are and you'll get shut out of the East? Remember you came from here we didnt come from there. You ancestors chose to leave.. ours didn't. they stayed, fought and survived to keep us in the homeland. Do you think you're all pure Indian.. not a chance.. i've seen the pictures, and you're reconstructing your history and language, the same as us.  We don't need our children to claim us as you come from us. So get off the horse.. it's getting old and tired. We are here, it's our birthright and we have proof of our existence. So get over it.

Last edited by ramapoughnative (Aug-09-2017 08:38:am)

Everything I do is for my grandmother for without her, I wouldn't be here today.

#2 Aug-10-2017 08:11:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

Re: too all who doubt our heritage - Levi and company

Well hello again. Not sure where things are getting heated but it's not here.

#3 Aug-10-2017 10:02:am

ramapoughnative
Website

Sorry.. But we're sick of this beef they have with us.  they express this crap in a newspaper article written about us not getting recognized because of Trump. Didn't want it to be a flame war in a public newspaper as we know how much colonials love to see discord among us. But, it's time that it ends. We have no respect for those who "think" they're something better. Their ancestors moved out west and they no long have anything to do with or claims with the East. We don't need their approval for anything.

Everything I do is for my grandmother for without her, I wouldn't be here today.

#4 Aug-10-2017 01:30:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Ah okay, no problem. You can take it here, I just didn't know what was going on. neutral

#5 Aug-10-2017 03:52:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

I'm not seeing an article with comments on it. Is it the one I posted today or another?

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » too all who doubt our heritage - Levi and company

Board footer