• Index
  •  » Native News
  •  » Man killed shortly after Facebook posts expose fake medicine man

#1 Aug-10-2016 07:55:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Man killed shortly after Facebook posts expose fake medicine man

Full Article: http://www.nsweekly.com/news/2016-08-10 … e_fak.html

Soon after coming forward and exposing what he called a “fake,” Todd Little Bull was shot and killed near Kyle after several posts on social media.

The person Little Bull accused of allegedly holding ceremonies with fake spiritual experiences is Jerome LeBeau. Little Bull claimed he was asked to shake gourds, turn on small blue lights and blow whistles during ceremonies.

Sometime around midnight on Aug. 2, Little Bull was killed, shortly after posting a voice message from a man named Jack Conroy. The message was left on Facebook Messenger and Little Bull wrote, “one of many threats.” This was posted at 11:36 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 1.

A screen shot of an alleged threat to Little Bull from a man named Tre Vocu surfaced the day of the murder and was shared widely across Indian Country. In this message, Vocu is alleged to have said to Little Bull, “You gotta f***ing cross hair on your head b**ch, your (sic) f***ed in the head and you’re gunna (sic) get yours f***ing p***y better believe that!”

On the social media page, Indigenous Life Movement, screen shots and photos of Todd Little Bull’s exposing testimony regarding his experiences with LeBeau were posted and shared.

Little Bull said in these posts, “I had so much Love for Jerome Lebeaux and Thunder Valley. Their family is so Loving and compassionate. I put my heart into everything that I’ve done for them. By that I mean praying with them in the Beautiful way that we pray.”

• Index
  •  » Native News
  •  » Man killed shortly after Facebook posts expose fake medicine man

Board footer