Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Aug-27-2010 10:25:pm

Suckachsinheet

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

amandaquietrainwagner wrote:

Yikes!  To think we were going to consult him for history and traditions.  We heard from several people ... that the uELN hailed him greatly and he was helping set them straight, and that he was close friends with a Doris Riverbird woman ... We are again shocked.  Thanks for help.

Since you have such a high opinion of the UELN, that LS was hailed by them greatly should have been your first clue.

Whatever is really true about her, Riverbird Woman has no love for LS; their friendship and association is a matter of history some 20 years now gone.

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

#27 Aug-28-2010 10:19:am

amandaquietrainwagner

True about how we should have realized source.  We aso were told to contact a Chief Dale White Panther, a man named Spirit Wolf, someone named Thunder Bear.  Recently we were told that the UELN has new chiefs Quiet Wolf and Mourning Dove and they are starightening out UELN.  Also a Mother Red Hawk is someone we were told.  We don't know. You even have a thread here on Native authors who aren't, and several are people whose books we ordered, or wrote and invited to one day speak.  It is one upset after another.

#28 Aug-28-2010 10:30:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

True about how we should have realized source.  We aso were told to contact a Chief Dale White Panther, a man named Spirit Wolf, someone named Thunder Bear.  Recently we were told that the UELN has new chiefs Quiet Wolf and Mourning Dove and they are starightening out UELN.  Also a Mother Red Hawk is someone we were told.  We don't know. You even have a thread here on Native authors who aren't, and several are people whose books we ordered, or wrote and invited to one day speak.  It is one upset after another.

That list of names made me ill. Just who is it telling you to contact this bunch of clowns? I'd look long and hard at the person/persons giving you advice.. roll

#29 Aug-28-2010 10:32:am

NanticokePiney

Mother Red Hawk is a mental case. I don't know much about the other clowns but I don't remember anything good about them. The only way to straighten out the UELN is to disband it and outlaw decendants and wannabes from forming "tribes".

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#30 Aug-28-2010 03:35:pm

amandaquietrainwagner

Thanks.  We were told by a man Cecil Carnes, who has a neice Renda that was in the UELN that the new Principal Chief and nations mother were straightening out that group.  A Judy Harchalk said the Chief named White Panter and a Tom Big Warrior were also going to do great things for all these groups and some brigade called Red Warriors?

#31 Aug-28-2010 03:50:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Thanks.  We were told by a man Cecil Carnes, who has a neice Renda that was in the UELN that the new Principal Chief and nations mother were straightening out that group.  A Judy Harchalk said the Chief named White Panter and a Tom Big Warrior were also going to do great things for all these groups and some brigade called Red Warriors?

http://www.mazeguy.net/angry/banghead.gif

That's all I got for now...........Jebus!!!!!!!!!

#32 Aug-28-2010 11:59:pm

Suckachsinheet

NanticokePiney wrote:

Mother Red Hawk is a mental case. I don't know much about the other clowns but I don't remember anything good about them. The only way to straighten out the UELN is to disband it and outlaw decendants and wannabes from forming "tribes".

Mother Red Hawk and her whole family (Grey Wolf, Knowledge Seeker and her daughters (I can't think of what they call themselves)) are among those of whom I can say "I remember when they were white". Of course, there are those who can say the same of me.

I do know most of the clowns and most of the ones on the next list too. You have got to get some better sources, "Amanda". You'll get more and better information reading the threads on this forum than you will get from any of them.

#33 Oct-07-2013 02:11:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

neutral

Facebook source with document: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Munsee-D … 5919922410

July 29

REGOGNITION! Much has happened since I last posted. The day before the Tribe Celebrated the 200th year of our treaty, the State of Ohio officially recognized our tribe. One month later, I and Cedar heart Nichols, Turkey Clan chief of our Tribe went with me to Washington , DC to address a false acknowledgement dicision that was used against the tribe 31 years ago. We had never applied for BIA recognition because we were recognized 13 years BEFORE the BIA came into existence in 1826 by CONGRESS and the "The Friendship Treaty of 1813", AKA as the "Tarhee-Harrison Peace Conference" also called the second Greenville Treaty of 1814. We met directly with the Director Of Bureau of Indian Affairs(BIA) Mike Black and an Deputy Director to address this racist, illegal determination. We provided him proof that the BIA was NOT taking applications of any kind in 1977, therefore we could not have applied. We have ordered them to remove this from their annul registry. They are looking at what they can do to solve this. I let them know I had NO problem with filing a laawa suit to do this, I have won 101 times out of 103 cases and assured them I wouldn't lose this one either. More as it develops. Chief Little Soldier

#34 Oct-07-2013 03:24:pm

sschkaak
Website

"We have ordered them to remove this from their annul registry."

Ouch!  That could hurt!

#35 Oct-07-2013 05:22:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

sschkaak wrote:

"We have ordered them to remove this from their annul registry."

Ouch!  That could hurt!

lol At least he's consistent on the stupidity level neutral

#36 Oct-07-2013 08:36:pm

Suckachsinheet

I won't be holding my breath on that one....

#37 Oct-08-2013 03:36:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

Normally I would have copied the document to go along with a link, since it's a public page. But.. well ya know.

You have to click on the link, scroll to that date and check out what's posted with the statement.

#38 Sep-09-2014 10:20:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

neutral neutral neutral

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Munsee-D … 5919922410

Munsee Delaware Indian Nation USA
July 3
The tribe has completed the paperwork for the lawsuit against the Acknowlegement Board of the BIA. We are trying to raise approximately $10, 000 dollars , This is for transportation, lodging, filing fees, expert witness testimony, etc. IF YOU CAN DONATE EVEN JUST A FEW BUCKS, do so. Send to 70463 Hiopewell Rd. Cambridge Res., Ohio 43725 , in care of the Munsee Delaware Indian Nation, USA, attention : Treasure, memo," Legal Funds". ALL donations are fully deductable. You can also donate to our tribe's Outreach at the same address. It is 'The Ohio Valley Native American Outreach Group", a Federallly Recognized and State Recognized , non profit # 1997329. Hopefully this lawsuit will rid the Ack Bd. of its Director : R.Lee Flemming. I am also filing a complaint to the Department of the Interior's Inspector General for investigation. We hold all the cards on this suit. It will be a good day for ALL Native tribes if Flemming is removed. He has caused much harm to native people tring to find their way back home., LS

#39 Sep-09-2014 10:59:am

sschkaak
Website

You can file this lawsuit right in the "round file," right next to those of El Bey Bagby Bigby, the Holloways and James Brent Thomas.

Last edited by sschkaak (Sep-09-2014 11:01:am)

#40 Sep-09-2014 12:15:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

wink

#41 Sep-09-2014 03:37:pm

NanticokePiney

This is a friggin hoot. lol

#42 Sep-09-2014 04:29:pm

Ohelemapit
Website

When I read many posts on here... I look for the Like button ????

Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Native American.

/pb.php?url=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/XSAS44/xsassig.gif

#43 Sep-09-2014 04:36:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

I'm starting to as well.

#44 Sep-09-2014 10:46:pm

Suckachsinheet

The hoot is that he expects people to underwrite his fantasies and that, apparently, some people do!! What was that P.T. Barnum said....?

#45 Oct-22-2014 10:58:pm

NanticokePiney

What are you looking at you idiotic dope fiend.......yikes

#46 Dec-18-2014 09:13:pm

NanticokePiney

From his facebook page 

The tribe has completed the paperwork for the lawsuit against the Acknowlegement Board of the BIA. We are trying to raise approximately $10, 000 dollars , This is for transportation, lodging, filing fees, expert witness testimony, etc. IF YOU CAN DONATE EVEN JUST A FEW BUCKS, do so. Send to 70463 Hiopewell Rd. Cambridge Res., Ohio 43725 , in care of the Munsee Delaware Indian Nation, USA, attention : Treasure, memo," Legal Funds". ALL donations are fully deductable. You can also donate to our tribe's Outreach at the same address. It is 'The Ohio Valley Native American Outreach Group", a Federallly Recognized and State Recognized , non profit # 1997329. Hopefully this lawsuit will rid the Ack Bd. of its Director : R.Lee Flemming. I am also filing a complaint to the Department of the Interior's Inspector General for investigation. We hold all the cards on this suit. It will be a good day for ALL Native tribes if Flemming is removed. He has caused much harm to native people tring to find their way back home., LS

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Munsee-D … 5919922410

#47 Dec-18-2014 09:19:pm

NanticokePiney

Carina LittleSoldier Does this mean I can get help with school now????

Doe's she not have the brains to realize she's white??????

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph … 2104_o.jpg

Last edited by NanticokePiney (Dec-18-2014 09:21:pm)

#48 Dec-18-2014 09:23:pm

NanticokePiney

REGOGNITION! Much has happened since I last posted. The day before the Tribe Celebrated the 200th year of our treaty, the State of Ohio officially recognized our tribe. One month later, I and Cedar heart Nichols, Turkey Clan chief of our Tribe went with me to Washington , DC to address a false acknowledgement dicision that was used against the tribe 31 years ago. We had never applied for BIA recognition because we were recognized 13 years BEFORE the BIA came into existence in 1826 by CONGRESS and the "The Friendship Treaty of 1813", AKA as the "Tarhee-Harrison Peace Conference" also called the second Greenville Treaty of 1814. We met directly with the Director Of Bureau of Indian Affairs(BIA) Mike Black and an Deputy Director to address this racist, illegal determination. We provided him proof that the BIA was NOT taking applications of any kind in 1977, therefore we could not have applied. We have ordered them to remove this from their annul registry. They are looking at what they can do to solve this. I let them know I had NO problem with filing a laawa suit to do this, I have won 101 times out of 103 cases and assured them I wouldn't lose this one either. More as it develops. Chief Little Soldier

#49 Dec-18-2014 11:43:pm

Suckachsinheet

roll The hits just keep comin'...

Isn't the current Director of the BIA a Native? I'll bet LS made a great impression on him...

Last edited by Suckachsinheet (Dec-18-2014 11:45:pm)

#50 Dec-19-2014 07:19:am

NanticokePiney

Christ! He's had the honor of Richard Snake and Nora Dean circulating letters about him and some people still give him credibility. hmm I don't get the stupidity of people and I don't think you can look any whiter than Carina.

Board footer