Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Oct-31-2014 06:24:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

NeoPaleo wrote:

NanticokePiney wrote:

NeoPaleo wrote:


Unnecessary verbiage on the internet of angry old white men looking for love or bitter enemies that they will never meet, god thats funny.

Dude, TreeHugger is my wife. yikes

Dude, "internet" not "woodland indians dot org.

Honestly, I figured the reverse was true, really. just based on the flat perceptions given on internet forums. But thanks for clarifying.

I could get to the original question, but I hope thats been cleared up via P/M to the both of you.
YA-YA out.

Okie dokie. How about you wander on up to the welcome page and do a little introduction? It's only neighborly you know.

Offline

 

#27 Nov-01-2014 12:46:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

NeoPaleo wrote:

NanticokePiney wrote:

NeoPaleo wrote:


Unnecessary verbiage on the internet of angry old white men looking for love or bitter enemies that they will never meet, god thats funny.

Dude, TreeHugger is my wife. yikes

Dude, "internet" not "woodland indians dot org.

Honestly, I figured the reverse was true, really. just based on the flat perceptions given on internet forums.

errrrrr.......yeah. Hippy type dude. I don't hide my identity on here. There is even pictures of me, and if you look and read a bit you'll realize that I'm 165 lbs of chainsaw carving, swamp logging densely packed meat. So what's your story other than you obliviously ingest too much dope????


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#28 Nov-01-2014 05:37:pm

NeoPaleo
Visitor
Registered: Oct-07-2013
Posts: 135

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

NanticokePiney wrote:

NeoPaleo wrote:

NanticokePiney wrote:

Dude, TreeHugger is my wife. yikes

Dude, "internet" not "woodland indians dot org.

Honestly, I figured the reverse was true, really. just based on the flat perceptions given on internet forums.

errrrrr.......yeah. Hippy type dude. I don't hide my identity on here. There is even pictures of me, and if you look and read a bit you'll realize that I'm 165 lbs of chainsaw carving, swamp logging densely packed meat. So what's your story other than you obliviously ingest too much dope????

Oh, ok, whatever. I am supposed to dig and stalk every poster before I post ya got it, got it the minute a niburu joke was cracked.
and fart and whatever,
its so funny people open up websites and pretend they want membership but ,, never mind. Thanks for your box offer.

If it matters, I'm 235 6'4 man, can throw a 350 lb transmission into the back of a truck from 10 feet,, < see how posturing like that is silly?
do you want a picture now?

did your really just snark Ritualistic Substance use by Native Cultures? <

Slave to your box.

thanks for helping me to get out of it, because it was stuff I saw here that radically altered my perception and motivated my pursuit that I tried to share here, agh well, you're probably pissed because i could give a rats ass about a football team.


What people want, mainly, is to be told by some plausible authority that what they are already doing is right. I don't know know of a quicker way to become unpopular than to disagree.


― John Brunner, The Jagged Orbit


What color corn do you grow?

Offline

 

#29 Nov-01-2014 06:00:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

I don't give a rats ass about sports either, and I'm Nanticoke, my culture is that of a Methodist or Quaker swamp and marsh hopping fisherman and trapper and I don't do the Pan-Indian hippy bullshit, the Powwow stuff nor do I have any use for dope for my Quaker spiritual tradition. smile


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#30 Nov-02-2014 02:07:pm

NeoPaleo
Visitor
Registered: Oct-07-2013
Posts: 135

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

NanticokePiney wrote:

I don't give a rats ass about sports either, and I'm Nanticoke, my culture is that of a Methodist or Quaker swamp and marsh hopping fisherman and trapper and I don't do the Pan-Indian hippy bullshit, the Powwow stuff nor do I have any use for dope for my Quaker spiritual tradition. smile

so your Pan-Indian Syncretism of Christianity is not Offensive to me, why would you make an effort to try and insult me with groundless accusations and generalizations?
Stockholm syndrome must have you locked down tight.
In any post Ive made Ive talked about myself and asked questions to learn more, (and added insight to research Ive done about the "white" thing) how could that be offensive to any rational human? I have not opened the topic into drug use, which for some reason you are really focusing on, must be you projecting a youthful slip and a negative history on to me. The hippy thing must also be the same and connected issue, did you get mocked for some feathers hanging in your vw bus or something?
And Finally whats wrong with a pow-wow, no BQ card? or is it your own lack of a connection to the Great One thats hurting you?
Anyway, like I mentioned in another post, New-Age Fraud is a generalization and you seem to be a hunter with high ideals, go cut some trees down and be careful with your chain saw, for when the last tree is felled Jesus will return, right? Just don't forget the parable of the tares.


What color corn do you grow?

Offline

 

#31 Nov-02-2014 03:27:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

NeoPaleo wrote:

NanticokePiney wrote:

I don't give a rats ass about sports either, and I'm Nanticoke, my culture is that of a Methodist or Quaker swamp and marsh hopping fisherman and trapper and I don't do the Pan-Indian hippy bullshit, the Powwow stuff nor do I have any use for dope for my Quaker spiritual tradition. smile

so your Pan-Indian Syncretism of Christianity is not Offensive to me, why would you make an effort to try and insult me with groundless accusations and generalizations?
Stockholm syndrome must have you locked down tight.
In any post Ive made Ive talked about myself and asked questions to learn more, (and added insight to research Ive done about the "white" thing) how could that be offensive to any rational human? I have not opened the topic into drug use, which for some reason you are really focusing on, must be you projecting a youthful slip and a negative history on to me. The hippy thing must also be the same and connected issue, did you get mocked for some feathers hanging in your vw bus or something?
And Finally whats wrong with a pow-wow, no BQ card? or is it your own lack of a connection to the Great One thats hurting you?
Anyway, like I mentioned in another post, New-Age Fraud is a generalization and you seem to be a hunter with high ideals, go cut some trees down and be careful with your chain saw, for when the last tree is felled Jesus will return, right? Just don't forget the parable of the tares.

I go to the powwows and work security. I just don't own any type of regailia or dance. I also teach about what little is left about our culture for my tribe to schools, and yes, I grew up in a tribe and my uncle is chief.


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#32 Nov-02-2014 09:00:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

Also, Hicksite Quakers are pan-theistic deists with a religious affiliation. We don't believe in Christ's divinity.


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#33 Nov-03-2014 02:40:am

Chevy
Member
Registered: Aug-01-2007
Posts: 1577

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

^^^ Is that guy (NeoPaleo) still posting? Man he sounds JUST LIKE a guy who used to post on the combat zone. I wonder if it's him? If I think long enough, I'll think of his handle. big_smiletongue

Offline

 

#34 Nov-03-2014 05:17:am

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

Chevy wrote:

^^^ Is that guy (NeoPaleo) still posting? Man he sounds JUST LIKE a guy who used to post on the combat zone. I wonder if it's him? If I think long enough, I'll think of his handle. big_smiletongue

He's pretty ignorant of the remaining Eastern Algonquians and other matters. On NAFPS he was claiming he was dark skinned and just discovered his NDN heritage. Here, he's a albino Hopi. I think I know who he is too, but since he's a oblivious sociopath his writing style keeps changing.


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#35 Nov-03-2014 11:24:am

Chevy
Member
Registered: Aug-01-2007
Posts: 1577

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

NanticokePiney wrote:

Chevy wrote:

^^^ Is that guy (NeoPaleo) still posting? Man he sounds JUST LIKE a guy who used to post on the combat zone. I wonder if it's him? If I think long enough, I'll think of his handle. big_smiletongue

He's pretty ignorant of the remaining Eastern Algonquians and other matters. On NAFPS he was claiming he was dark skinned and just discovered his NDN heritage. Here, he's a albino Hopi. I think I know who he is too, but since he's a oblivious sociopath his writing style keeps changing.

ha,ha, ha, lol big_smiletongue

Offline

 

#36 Nov-03-2014 04:28:pm

NeoPaleo
Visitor
Registered: Oct-07-2013
Posts: 135

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

Chevy wrote:

NanticokePiney wrote:

Chevy wrote:

^^^ Is that guy (NeoPaleo) still posting? Man he sounds JUST LIKE a guy who used to post on the combat zone. I wonder if it's him? If I think long enough, I'll think of his handle. big_smiletongue

He's pretty ignorant of the remaining Eastern Algonquians and other matters. On NAFPS he was claiming he was dark skinned and just discovered his NDN heritage. Here, he's a albino Hopi. I think I know who he is too, but since he's a oblivious sociopath his writing style keeps changing.

ha,ha, ha, lol big_smiletongue

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. But thanks for being a good reminder of Indian on Indian Hate. Everything I said on both sites is true. How could that be you ask? Well you may have to get your head out of your butt and listen to what being said and do your own research and learn about it. My particular discovery is related to my particular amerindian survival story, but why would I reveal more, so I could be mocked more? How Machiavellian of you all.
Have a great laugh.

One of my grandfathers was from your side of the country, with grey eyes and swarthy skin and black hair, but its irrelevant because I am marginalized by by my betters because its their story that they gotta feel better about.

Ive got a friend in the real world who is Algonquian he's a great man, does work in the community, but for some reason he's not posting on the internet. I get it.
lol

Gamers who game people, wow whats it like to be here 24-7-365?  And you think you know who I am? Thats even better.
self absorbed much.


What color corn do you grow?

Offline

 

#37 Nov-03-2014 05:56:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

tree hugger wrote:

NeoPaleo wrote:

NanticokePiney wrote:


Dude, TreeHugger is my wife. yikes

Dude, "internet" not "woodland indians dot org.

Honestly, I figured the reverse was true, really. just based on the flat perceptions given on internet forums. But thanks for clarifying.

I could get to the original question, but I hope thats been cleared up via P/M to the both of you.
YA-YA out.

Okie dokie. How about you wander on up to the welcome page and do a little introduction? It's only neighborly you know.

Offline

 

#38 Nov-04-2014 12:30:am

Chevy
Member
Registered: Aug-01-2007
Posts: 1577

Re: Christian 'Doctrine' Fueled Dehumanization: UNPFII Report

ivan 1965, combat zone. Do you remember him, TreeHugger?


"gold is made by fire, men are made by adversity."

disturbed's cd: indestructible. songs # 1, 5, 8, 10 & 11.
metallica- broken, beat, and scarred. cd- death magnetic.
"cut your feet on the hard earth a runnin'! SHOW! YOUR! SCARS!"


of course i am evil. i am anti-civilisation, pro-free thought, pro-earth, pro-freedom.


slavery is slavery. whether you are in chains, an indentured servant, or in debt. slavery is slavery.
john trudell.

big_smile Pretty crazy!

Last edited by Chevy (Nov-04-2014 12:32:am)

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson