Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Feb-14-2012 01:38:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Oh my Little Soldier searches for big foot on TV

I just checked my voice mail and got an interesting one from last night "hey on Amimal Planet, in search of bigfoot LITTLE SOLDIER IS ON IT" I haven't found the whole episode yet but yup he's on it.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-repo … ing-bf-81/
Just a snippet

Cliff Barackman and Don Keating

The next day I went to speak to Chief Little Soldier of the Munsee/Delaware Indian Reservation. Chief Little Soldier told us about the two eyewitness sightings that he had had on the property over the last three years, as well as the numerous strange sounds he had heard, and the footprints he finds while walking the land. I investigated his most recent sighting from May of 2011, but a year or two before, he saw a smaller individual running through the trees just under the ridge line above him while walking the trails.

The sighting I investigated happened while Chief Little Soldier was pounding in a trail maker. He looked up the trail to see a creature walking across the trail and into the ravine below. The creature brushed its head against a branch as it ran downwards, and took the slope and cleared the river in six or seven steps. Using the branch as a marker, we figured out that the creature stood at about 7 feet, 5 inches tall, give or take a bit.

Chief Little Soldier had been finding footprints of three individuals in the area over the years. One individual has feet of 17 inches in length, another of 15 inches, and a smaller one a little less than 10 inches. He believes that he most recently saw the 15 inch individual.

Just a few days before, Chief Little Soldier found prints of the smallest individual on one of the trails nearby. While Chief Little Soldier was filming his recreation, I sneaked off to try to find the footprint. Using the directions Chief Little Soldier gave me, I soon located a very faint yet obvious footprint right on the same stretch of trail I was directed to. It had been several days, and rain had occurred, but the print was worthy of a photograph, no matter how poorly the picture turned out.

#2 Feb-14-2012 02:40:pm

sschkaak

Re: Oh my Little Soldier searches for big foot on TV

"Using the branch as a marker, we figured out that the creature stood at about 7 feet, 5 inches tall, give or take a bit."

Maybe, the Cleveland Cavaliers should send a scout out there.  They could fill the spot vacated by LeBron James!

#3 Feb-14-2012 05:49:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

lol Good one!

I can't wait to find the whole episode apparently they were all over the *cough* sacred grounds.

#4 Feb-15-2012 07:43:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

His section starts at 19 minutes in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DgRKqh34cw

yikes

#5 Feb-15-2012 08:50:am

sschkaak

Thanks?  neutral lol

#6 Feb-15-2012 10:52:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

For the visitors- A who is Little Soldier thread

http://woodlandindians.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5677

#7 Feb-16-2012 01:39:pm

Suckachsinheet

Interesting. Same ol' Billy - absolutely sincere in his delivery. A little older and thinner than I remember him...

But really, all we can conclude is that he saw what he saw; who's to say what it was. There are enough of these sightings to make you wonder if there isn't some aspect of reality to it.

Could anyone actually make out that footprint? I couldn't see it...

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

#8 Feb-16-2012 04:10:pm

sschkaak

I didn't see any "footprint;" nor did I see or hear a thing on this video which makes me believe anything any of these people said.   neutral

#9 Feb-16-2012 05:38:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

sschkaak wrote:

I didn't see any "footprint;" nor did I see or hear a thing on this video which makes me believe anything any of these people said.   neutral

Agree with this. It doesn't bother anyone a bit that the Animal Planet is calling him a Chief AND calling that place an INDIAN RESERVATION? Excuse the caps, but I don't care if he shook hands and had tea with Big Foot..he's a liar. I didn't see a footprint nor any signs of a sighting except that a Chief of a Native American Nation said so. I also see he has still got the outhouse attached to the shack, jebus.

#10 Feb-17-2012 09:09:pm

Suckachsinheet

Well, yeah, now that you mention it. But those people aren't going to know the difference or do the research. The title and placement would go right past them. But for LS, I suppose it is more of the Goering-style propoganda gambit: when you repeat a lie long enough, people start to believe it.

Even the reporters saw through the video that started this whole adventure (see the article from the first post in this thread). Do you suppose they afforded LS extra credibility because he was the chief of a one-man reservation?

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

#11 Feb-19-2012 08:40:pm

oldsalty

Hard to find any creditability in any of this due to the lack of credibility of the star witness.sad

Board footer