Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Sep-03-2007 10:07:pm

admin
Site Admin

password lost?

I was trying to change some things and forgot password for test user requested password, it was emailed. Temp password did not work.

If this has happened to you, email woodlandindians@gmail.com with user name and i'll see if I can fix it.

#2 Sep-03-2007 10:08:pm

admin
Site Admin

Re: password lost?

oh or post here leaving this post open to guests for now.

#3 Sep-08-2007 02:02:pm

littleoldman

logged in using littleoldman and password will try to change passwords next "LOM"

#4 Jan-17-2008 04:42:pm

carol

I'm assuming I can no longer log in here. I've tried several times and it says I have the wrong username/password. I didn't. If I'm banned, that's ok too!

#5 Jan-17-2008 05:13:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

carol wrote:

I'm assuming I can no longer log in here. I've tried several times and it says I have the wrong username/password. I didn't. If I'm banned, that's ok too!

I would suggest that first you read this: http://woodlandindians.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3338

I think I may have tweeked you all a little much Yikes! Please do post here or email if you have log in problems!

email woodlandindians@gmail.com

Thanks!

Also I will not post pm's about your previous login issue, but as you told it you had them before. That being the reason for this thread: About OS issues

http://woodlandindians.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3254

I would also like to remind you that you have had ongoing login problems in that past. If you would refer to the first link here that is posted in this very forum where you just posted, there is an email address that you can contact.

You found it very easy to reregister last time when you had problems, without emailing and posting here. That would have been another option.

FYI A banned member can not access this site, a banned member would not be stickied as a moderator. You might also want to recall a post you read several times in the new mod forum stating:

I have been redoing some things, if at any time you find a function not working properly please post here so that I can look into it. Assumptions aren't always the best route to take.

If you would like some help figuring out your log in problems, either reregister here (which I will delete the user name after your problem is worked out) or EMAIL WOODLANDINDIANS@GMAIL.COM for assistance.

Thanks.

#6 Feb-10-2008 04:05:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

If you have log in issues please post here or email woodlandindians@gmail.com. We're having an issue and the sooner you let us know what's wrong, we'll be able to fix it.

#7 Feb-17-2008 04:07:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Let's see if I can make this clear this time. We have an issue. If you forgot your password and request a new one the system is not letting that new password work. AGAIN, if you have a problem either post here or email woodlandindians@gmail.com.

If you have a problem email, reregister or whatever.

If I get one more question that asks if you are banned because of this issue, I might actually explode. A banned member CAN NOT ACCESS THE SITE.

Try reading, it really does help.

#8 Mar-10-2008 08:43:pm

Wednesday
Visitor

tree hugger wrote:

If you have log in issues please post here or email woodlandindians@gmail.com. We're having an issue and the sooner you let us know what's wrong, we'll be able to fix it.

Hi, my name is Wednesday and I have a problem, I mean had a problem and I e-mailed WI@gmail.com, the admin hooked me up and here I am!tonguetonguetongue

#9 Mar-19-2008 05:40:pm

carol

2catmama

Haven't been able to log in since last night. Name and password are stored so no, I haven't lost the password.
Thanks

#10 Mar-19-2008 06:26:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

carol wrote:

2catmama

Haven't been able to log in since last night. Name and password are stored so no, I haven't lost the password.
Thanks

hmm Have you tried clearing your history, temp. internet files etc. yet? If that doesn't help then I'll reset your account. Personally I think you're computer is possessed. yikes I just checked settings and all looks good.

I'll be back later on, either let me know if that works here (also restart after that) or email woodlandindians@gmail.com.

#11 Mar-20-2008 06:09:am

carol

tree hugger wrote:

hmm Have you tried clearing your history, temp. internet files etc. yet? If that doesn't help then I'll reset your account. Personally I think you're computer is possessed. yikes I just checked settings and all looks good.

I'll be back later on, either let me know if that works here (also restart after that) or email woodlandindians@gmail.com.

There's nothing wrong with the computer, other than it's old. I have NO problem with other sites, mail, browsing, etc. It's also set to delete files upon boot-up, so it's not that. I've emailed WI@gmail twice and that's not working either.

#12 Mar-21-2008 04:03:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

carol wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

There's nothing wrong with the computer, other than it's old. I have NO problem with other sites, mail, browsing, etc. It's also set to delete files upon boot-up, so it's not that. I've emailed WI@gmail twice and that's not working either.

If this has happened to you, email woodlandindians@gmail.com with user name and i'll see if I can fix it.

If you would like some help figuring out your log in problems, either reregister here (which I will delete the user name after your problem is worked out) or EMAIL WOODLANDINDIANS@GMAIL.COM for assistance.

Seriously unless you want me to post your new login info on here for all to see we can't fix it unless you email. That's three instances of the email address being posted just in this thread.

#13 Mar-23-2008 09:45:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

Check your email wink

#14 Mar-23-2008 06:35:pm

carol

I must have put the wrong email down on here. I have THREE. Therefore, it said "I might be a "phisher" LOL! I did reply with the other one.

#15 Mar-23-2008 10:11:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

carol wrote:

I must have put the wrong email down on here. I have THREE. Therefore, it said "I might be a "phisher" LOL! I did reply with the other one.

Huh?

As far as I know the email you sent didn't match the registered user. The next email you sent was using the same email, but included a different email address.  An admin forum emailer was sent out this morning via this board so it would go directly to the email address your user name is registered under.

The reason this is done is because of multilple log in id's and shared logins. Check the email that you registered this screen name under and you'll be good to go.

I've seen the "forms" sent out with problems and not once was 'phishing' mentioned. As a matter of fact we have to go this route to protect our users.

I'm sure none of you would like a different email address sent to us and we hand out your sign in information.

#16 Mar-24-2008 06:49:am

carol

Never mind. I guess it's too complicated.

#17 Mar-24-2008 07:13:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

Why? hmm Just check the email that you registered that name with, I'm not giving it out..but lets say it's at that g place you get mail.

#18 Mar-24-2008 06:13:pm

2catmama

Thank you. As it turns out it was the THIRD of my emails. I have it written down now, which I thought I had done before. I appreciate your helping me with it.

#19 Mar-29-2008 10:26:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

I'm sorry, I didn't even see this!

You're welcome.

I am sorry we have all these glitches, but I'm glad it's worked out now.

#20 Jun-01-2008 02:20:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

One last time before I lock this thread.

If you have a problem EMAIL.  I'm not sure how many times I have to type this but let's try one last time. woodlandindians@gmail.com.

Do not contact me on other sites that I belong to about issues here. That email address is checked several times a day. I know if it was sent or not.

If you have to reregister. I think I've gotten the password issue resolved for new sign ups.

#21 May-28-2009 03:42:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Bump roll roll

#22 Apr-06-2011 04:58:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

And bumpity bump again. hmm

Board footer