Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#51 Oct-12-2010 11:02:pm

amandaquietrainwagner

Re: "United Eastern Lenape Nation"

Debbie what said is very true and I am glad you realized these things.  It took my people some time before we did realize.  Thanks to this site, its commentators and administrator, our society has made much progress in learning about Native american ways and traditions.  First we had to learn where to go for knowledge, and this site is one of the best.  We also had to learn about Native authors, groups, and others who are not Native American, or fraudulent.  It is common knowledge on this site that UELN is one of them, and there are several others in this area, and communities in nearby Pa.  Once again, this is the site to learn who these people are, where they are, and where they are wrong.  Hang with these people and they will guide you right.

#52 Oct-13-2010 10:35:am

lenape

Suckachsinheet wrote:

Maybe the UELN is finally running out of momentum. Then again, they just could be in a rebuilding year, like the Pittsburgh Pirates (who have been rebuilding since 1979)!

these folks never lose momentum, they just change names and keep on going.....mad

#53 Oct-14-2010 01:12:pm

darren

I see where this Amandaquietrain has once again took issues to bash the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTREN LENAPE NATION!  What a farce!  I have been to several of their events.  They are struggling hard to free the Redman from his bonds of prejudice and ridicule from the tyrannical goverment that for centuries has beat the Redman down. I am looking to join them soon myslef and my family and friends and people I know. They open doors to those of us who want to learn. They welcome gays and I am gay and that speaks for their love of all.  They welcome blacks and former offenders of all types because they want everyone to know they are loved and they give everyone second chances. The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION is on the rise!  I hear they are making big preparations for 2012 when life on earth like we know it no longer exists and they are stockpiling weapons and making them in their homes and garages. The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION will be there when all others have fallen and passed. The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION is being lead now by Bob Quiet Wolf Thompson, a staunch follower of GREAT LEADERS like Manny Twofeathers, Doris RIver Woman, Jim Spirit Wolf, Mother Redhawk, Billy Blue Feathers, White Panther, Tom Big Warrior, Thunder Bear, and the elders in Oklahoma.  The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION has endured much persecution but it must stop! Stop now! Those who want to keep following the paths to ruin can make fun and condemn the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION all they want but the will be sorry and wailing and nashing teeth and crying for redemption when cats into the outer darknessof the abyss when 2012 is here!  Then and only then will they see it was the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION that could have leaded them out of the darkness and into the light of eternal love and harmony and survival and peace everlasting through the ages so that all people can enjoy the benefits of freedom and bliss on this earth.  Those who have chosen to persecute the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION will only regret it one day when the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION comes into dominance of a world once poisoned with greed and opprssion and devastation and famine and pestilence and plagues and disease and sin! For the almighty winds have blown a sad deal to people in their lust and vehement ways. The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION will see a NEW DAY and it will be a NEW DAY where sun and flowers and bees making honey and fresh milk and a bountiful harvest will prevail for those who were faithful to her. She will rise and shine its POWER all over America and to any other land that wants it!  The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION and her allies the Mingos and Mother Redhawk and People of the Forest and White Horse and Chief Collins and all who were slapped around on these pages will survive the ugly wrath that is coming.  It is not too late to get down on your knees and seek divine guidances from your Creator and then seek that which is to be foregiven from Chief Quiet Wolf, Mother Morning Dove, the Medicine Chief Billy Bluefeathers, and all the others whom you have unjustly persecuted.  repent now for the hour of doom and bitterness and redemption is short in coming!

#54 Oct-14-2010 01:41:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

darren wrote:

I see where this Amandaquietrain has once again took issues to bash the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTREN LENAPE NATION!  What a farce!  I have been to several of their events.  They are struggling hard to free the Redman from his bonds of prejudice and ridicule from the tyrannical goverment that for centuries has beat the Redman down. I am looking to join them soon myslef and my family and friends and people I know. They open doors to those of us who want to learn. They welcome gays and I am gay and that speaks for their love of all.  They welcome blacks and former offenders of all types because they want everyone to know they are loved and they give everyone second chances. The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION is on the rise!  I hear they are making big preparations for 2012 when life on earth like we know it no longer exists and they are stockpiling weapons and making them in their homes and garages. The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION will be there when all others have fallen and passed. The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION is being lead now by Bob Quiet Wolf Thompson, a staunch follower of GREAT LEADERS like Manny Twofeathers, Doris RIver Woman, Jim Spirit Wolf, Mother Redhawk, Billy Blue Feathers, White Panther, Tom Big Warrior, Thunder Bear, and the elders in Oklahoma.  The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION has endured much persecution but it must stop! Stop now! Those who want to keep following the paths to ruin can make fun and condemn the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION all they want but the will be sorry and wailing and nashing teeth and crying for redemption when cats into the outer darknessof the abyss when 2012 is here!  Then and only then will they see it was the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION that could have leaded them out of the darkness and into the light of eternal love and harmony and survival and peace everlasting through the ages so that all people can enjoy the benefits of freedom and bliss on this earth.  Those who have chosen to persecute the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION will only regret it one day when the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION comes into dominance of a world once poisoned with greed and opprssion and devastation and famine and pestilence and plagues and disease and sin! For the almighty winds have blown a sad deal to people in their lust and vehement ways. The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION will see a NEW DAY and it will be a NEW DAY where sun and flowers and bees making honey and fresh milk and a bountiful harvest will prevail for those who were faithful to her. She will rise and shine its POWER all over America and to any other land that wants it!  The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION and her allies the Mingos and Mother Redhawk and People of the Forest and White Horse and Chief Collins and all who were slapped around on these pages will survive the ugly wrath that is coming.  It is not too late to get down on your knees and seek divine guidances from your Creator and then seek that which is to be foregiven from Chief Quiet Wolf, Mother Morning Dove, the Medicine Chief Billy Bluefeathers, and all the others whom you have unjustly persecuted.  repent now for the hour of doom and bitterness and redemption is short in coming!

Well.......lol  Had to save this one.  lol lol lol

#55 Oct-14-2010 02:28:pm

darren

Tree Hugger is now on the pure and righteous road! He has started to realize that the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION is the only true way to connect with Native ways and the spiritual ways of acceptance.  All gays and lesbians can now rejoice as I am posting on all sites how the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION is accepting of us as people! We already have one gay and four lesbians who are with them and have opened the doors of acceptance. We will now flourish in the GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION as have others deserving of a second chance.

#56 Oct-14-2010 02:39:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Dude, either take your meds or get off of them. Hey but thanks for the best laugh I've had in a long time. This keeps up and I'll be changing your posting privileges. I'm not a HE either, if any of you could read you would have figured that out by now.

#57 Oct-14-2010 03:16:pm

lenape

See, I go away for a couple hours and the loonies show up!!!

With all that is going on I have to admit worth a good laugh, even in a sick kinda way!

What a list of "Great Leaders", LMFAO!!!  A true line up of wanna-be Wanape, for sure, and yes I do know many of the names in that list, know them very well actually!  Dare I ask what "elders" from Oklahoma??  The last I knew, everyone, including Oklahoma, considered the United Eastern Wanape Nation to be just that, Wanna-be.  Now, I suggest you consult your doctor and have a blood level done on you "happy pills", because you my friend are a few fries short of a Happy Meal!

#58 Oct-14-2010 03:28:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Psst darren, after this little meltdown and spamming the news section your membership has been changed. You can post in the Visitor's lounge......for now anyway

#59 Oct-14-2010 03:48:pm

lenape

darren wrote:

The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION is on the rise!  I hear they are making big preparations for 2012 when life on earth like we know it no longer exists and they are stockpiling weapons and making them in their homes and garages

just highlighting the "good parts" in case anyone reading this wants to pursue this, I am pretty sure ATF would be interested in the firearms and ex-convict mixture....

#60 Oct-14-2010 03:51:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Thanks I meant to do that earlier but got caught up sprinking prozac dust on the forum. Not a good public statement to make, now is it darren?

#61 Oct-14-2010 03:55:pm

lenape

wink

and now may we all sit down to a nice frothing cup of St. Johns Wort and mug wort tea, to sooth ourselves, sitting cross legged on the floor, facing the easerly direction, we now touch our forfinger to our thumb and in unison we all say "what the F#@% was he thinking!"

#62 Oct-14-2010 03:57:pm

debbiew
Pending Approval

I didnt mean to start big fight with my comments.  I just was pointing out how the nation that calls itself UELN does not have much going on in its fire ring. I got guided to this site by women passing out papers how the UELN was caught stealing things that were suppose to be inherited by a liitle boy of 2 years in age and how they were reported using there front yard to go to the bathroom in.  I didnt know about this site and just wanted to go where I can learn about Indians.  That is only reason I went to see the nation when they were at the camp ground. People were there to see dances and learn. That is what we were told we would see but they made it sound like it would be all day and not just a half hour. That was my point.  If i started a fight I am sorry.

#63 Oct-14-2010 03:59:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Interesting, exact same ip address as darren

#64 Oct-14-2010 04:01:pm

lenape

tree hugger wrote:

Interesting, exact same ip address as darren

and "amanda"...  must not many computers out that way!

#65 Oct-14-2010 04:03:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

debbiew and amanda you are now set to post only in the visitors lounge. I may be slow but I'm not stupid. I do appreciate you all giving us some solid proof though. Anymore personalities you'd like to show?

#66 Oct-14-2010 10:01:pm

Suckachsinheet

OK lenape, I stand corrected. The GREAT AND POWERFUL UELN is doing the same thing they did for Y2K; I was there, I couldn't drink that Kool-Aid.

The GREAT AND POWERFUL UNITED EASTERN LENAPE NATION... Pay no attention to the goons behind that curtain. What a laugh! That was very funny.

And apparently they are in compliance with that recent ruling on Don't Ask, Don't Tell too! Show tunes, anyone? Perhaps from "Oklahoma"?

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

#67 Oct-15-2010 02:34:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Just an FYI for the readers. Amandaquietrainwagner, tina, debbiew and darren (i'm sure others) were all the same people. Apparently posting as darren to make the UELN worse than it already is. Which wasn't needed really.

I do have proof of them logging in on the same computer at the same time. They've now been banned

/pb.php?url=http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e283/woodlandindians/HAVEADAY.jpg

#68 Oct-22-2010 04:07:pm

gilbert

I was directed to this site by postings on Twitter, Facebook, and two mass emails.  I currently live in Ashtabula, Ohio, which is along the lake Erie shore in between Cleveland and Erie, Pa. Many of my friends were never aware we had any Native American groups in this area, but we are very alarmed at some of the things we have been reading on these other sites.  There are allegations this is not a reputable American Indian nation; those which depict all Native Americans as thieves as this group allegedly robbed a 2 year old boy's disabled veteran father of things he was storing to leave to his son; even disgusting allegations how one member molested his stepson who is afflicted by cerebral palsy, and then was caught fondling a little girl  and recently showing children how to masturbate at a Pow Wow.
Can someone from here email me at gilbert,duffy@yahoo.com and please let me know what is going on?  There are those of us who are looking to breal out the ball bats for our childrens protection.
Thanks,
Gil

#69 Oct-22-2010 04:10:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

gilbert wrote:

I was directed to this site by postings on Twitter, Facebook, and two mass emails.  I currently live in Ashtabula, Ohio, which is along the lake Erie shore in between Cleveland and Erie, Pa. Many of my friends were never aware we had any Native American groups in this area, but we are very alarmed at some of the things we have been reading on these other sites.  There are allegations this is not a reputable American Indian nation; those which depict all Native Americans as thieves as this group allegedly robbed a 2 year old boy's disabled veteran father of things he was storing to leave to his son; even disgusting allegations how one member molested his stepson who is afflicted by cerebral palsy, and then was caught fondling a little girl  and recently showing children how to masturbate at a Pow Wow.
Can someone from here email me at gilbert,duffy@yahoo.com and please let me know what is going on?  There are those of us who are looking to breal out the ball bats for our childrens protection.
Thanks,
Gil

Folks it's another from the same computers. I'm on the phone with the library right now, and reporting for abuse.

#70 Oct-22-2010 04:16:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Ohhh and Hi, nice to see you again I had really thought you were stuck in that hole you crawled in years ago. The library tech guys are not happy with you! Check mate. wink

You picked a bad month to mess with me. Now on to report this further. wink

#71 Oct-25-2010 06:42:am

dancingdragonfly06
Visitor

i just wanted to let everyone know, the UELN is taking legal issue with "darren, amanda, and all the others" AKA nick vocca, please accept my appologies for their disrespecting your site because of their petty grievance with us, i hope the legal action will stop it. if any one would like to know ANYTHING about the UELN from the TRUE members, all you have to do is message me, ill be happy to tell you the facts , but i wont go into it on the forum, this isnt the place, once again please accept my appologies

#72 Dec-22-2010 03:59:pm

Tree Beard
Visitor

I have read a lot of interesting things said about UELN on this site. Anyone interested in the truth of the matter may contact me, I have letters to prove everything I say. Our Big Horn Lenape joined with Chief Gray Wolf in the early 1980's. After awhile, especially after his marriage to Cindy Gray Wolf, a lot of trouble ensued with her as the cause. We broke off all relations with the Gray Wolf's at that time and he was dehorned as Head Chief of Our Nation. Then he formed another UELN group with Robert Shrewsbury as Chief and he was dehorned by these people! He had no business forming anything  after being dehorned by Our Council! Our Big Horn Nation was doing all of the UELN applications and paperwork and running all of their dealings with native prisoners before his removal as Head Chief.
     Then, as if this wasn't enough fraudulence, he really started to be involved with a lot of bad eggs, and suckering more people into the UELN, which was actually defunct. My own personal opinion is that anyone in UELN is not bonafide anything! This later UELN/ present organization has been formed by Gray Wolf and others when he was dehorned! Although I do not agree with their validity, I do have some friends in their organization. They need all the help they can get. I say we all need to quit bickering, name calling, slandering(as many have done to me, i.e. calling me "testicles on a stick") We need to work together, and stand each other up well, correcting each other where need be with kind words and good hearts. Our goal should be to bring back Lenape culture, language and spiritual traditions for the future generations. UELN, and others that we may not agree with are not going away. All we can try to do is to correct them when they are wrong.
     In recent years, my name has been pulled through the mud, by Kraft, Whritenour and others. Recently, I have been urged to file lawsuits where need be, and I may yet consider doing so. If you haven't the courage to face me, then  don't speak ill of me and with words that betray your ignorance! Come to one of our Councils and when you spout off as you often do in this Forum, don't be surprised when Grandfather, our Elder & Chief reprimands you and lets the air out of one of your swelled heads. As one of our Elder Women has put it, some of these people who have diarrhea of the mouth need to be taken out behind the woodshed! They need to grow up and learn humility.
     Next time one of you so-called true Lenapes feels the need to bad mouth someone, I challenge you: have some courage, confront the person and show them how it is they are wrong, come down to Earth, maybe present them with facts as you know it.
     A good example is my good brother Bob Ruth "RedHawk". Do many of you know that he is Big Horn  Lenape? I'm looking at his application as I write. You have a problem with him, face him. Quit hiding behind this Internet Forum, thinking you can say anything you wish to and about others. Remember the Old Teaching of Respect!
     I challenge any of you to prove to me that my name, Hitakonanoolaxk/Treebeard, means testicles on a stick! Would you not be just a little angry if you were in my shoes? Second, has anyone ever thought to ask me how I came to be called thus?

Hitakonanoolaxk/ Treebeard (Medicine Man, Big horn Lenape Nation)

#73 Dec-22-2010 04:14:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Tree Beard wrote:

I have read a lot of interesting things said about UELN on this site. Anyone interested in the truth of the matter may contact me, I have letters to prove everything I say. Our Big Horn Lenape joined with Chief Gray Wolf in the early 1980's. After awhile, especially after his marriage to Cindy Gray Wolf, a lot of trouble ensued with her as the cause. We broke off all relations with the Gray Wolf's at that time and he was dehorned as Head Chief of Our Nation. Then he formed another UELN group with Robert Shrewsbury as Chief and he was dehorned by these people! He had no business forming anything  after being dehorned by Our Council! Our Big Horn Nation was doing all of the UELN applications and paperwork and running all of their dealings with native prisoners before his removal as Head Chief.
     Then, as if this wasn't enough fraudulence, he really started to be involved with a lot of bad eggs, and suckering more people into the UELN, which was actually defunct. My own personal opinion is that anyone in UELN is not bonafide anything! This later UELN/ present organization has been formed by Gray Wolf and others when he was dehorned! Although I do not agree with their validity, I do have some friends in their organization. They need all the help they can get. I say we all need to quit bickering, name calling, slandering(as many have done to me, i.e. calling me "testicles on a stick") We need to work together, and stand each other up well, correcting each other where need be with kind words and good hearts. Our goal should be to bring back Lenape culture, language and spiritual traditions for the future generations. UELN, and others that we may not agree with are not going away. All we can try to do is to correct them when they are wrong.
     In recent years, my name has been pulled through the mud, by Kraft, Whritenour and others. Recently, I have been urged to file lawsuits where need be, and I may yet consider doing so. If you haven't the courage to face me, then  don't speak ill of me and with words that betray your ignorance! Come to one of our Councils and when you spout off as you often do in this Forum, don't be surprised when Grandfather, our Elder & Chief reprimands you and lets the air out of one of your swelled heads. As one of our Elder Women has put it, some of these people who have diarrhea of the mouth need to be taken out behind the woodshed! They need to grow up and learn humility.
     Next time one of you so-called true Lenapes feels the need to bad mouth someone, I challenge you: have some courage, confront the person and show them how it is they are wrong, come down to Earth, maybe present them with facts as you know it.
     A good example is my good brother Bob Ruth "RedHawk". Do many of you know that he is Big Horn  Lenape? I'm looking at his application as I write. You have a problem with him, face him. Quit hiding behind this Internet Forum, thinking you can say anything you wish to and about others. Remember the Old Teaching of Respect!
     I challenge any of you to prove to me that my name, Hitakonanoolaxk/Treebeard, means testicles on a stick! Would you not be just a little angry if you were in my shoes? Second, has anyone ever thought to ask me how I came to be called thus?

First of all, many of us have dealt with these groups in real life already. Along with the consequences that go along with that. Please do not ASSUME that we are a bunch of people hiding behind the internet. Also do not even begin to tell me or others how to react, when lives have been affected.

This is an extremely typical post from someone that is defensive about the truth coming out. If you have some things you want to say or prove; go right ahead. This forum is open to all.

As for the rest, I or someone else that comes along can address it later.

#74 Dec-22-2010 05:50:pm

oldsalty

Tree Beard wrote:

This is a good place to prove everything you have to say Treebeard with a wide audience that would love to here any claims or proof of legitamacy.This has probably been covered elsewhere but if you are so concerned about what is said here you have an opportunity.
Sure I would be unhappy if anyone called me that so how did you come to be called that?
What is Big Horn Lenape and who is Bob Ruth's Lenape ancestors?
Please present the facts as you know them as I see one of the goals on your UELN website is to become recognised? And by Who?
I think these are fairly simple questions.

#75 Dec-22-2010 09:33:pm

Tree Beard
Visitor

Old Salty,

May this find you in a good way!

I don't need to prove anything, legitamacy or otherwise. I am who I am, of the Big Horn Lenape People, and of Lenape, Mohican and either Wampanoag/Narrangasset ancestry. I am well known by many Lenape. Suckachsinheet knows me.
     Respectfully, who are you and who are your People? I have never heard of you either, but I do not ask for your legitamacy, I will accept you for who and what you say you are, until I am shown otherwise with my own eyes or your actions. You remind me of my Uncle Clarence, who was one of the last to speak old Unami, though in garbled form and not fluently.
     My name Hitakonanoolaxk "Treebeard" is my public name, and though it may not be gramatically correct, it has been with me a long time and I will continue to use it; hitak "tree"  and onanoolaxk was held to mean "beard" by one of our old Chiefs in a Oklahoma dialect; probably from weetoonay and meelaxk. In Herbert Kraft's "The Lenape-Delaware Heritage", 2 pages are wasted on total misinformation about me, which I consider total slander and may be the subject of a future lawsuit. Some apparently ego inflated, name bashing nimrod translated my name as "testicles on a stick"! Am I mad? You bet! So are many People who know me.
     The Big horn Lenape have been around since the early 1980's, started by people of Lenape/ Algonquin descent. Anybody who attends Pennsylvania Powwows must know our Elder Chief,Tamakwanaxk, "Beaverhand"/ Eugene Hodge and his wife Rain Woman.
     I don't know who Bob Ruth's Lenape ancestors were, but I do not doubt him. I have known Bob for 25 or so years.
     You have the misconception that we are UELN. We never have been exactly, closely affiliated yes, but not since about 1990.
     Our Big Horn Lenape do not seek recognition. We are recognized by new York State  and we have a letter from Gov. Pataki that shows this. We have been involved with EDN and Onondaga in fighting development of burioal grounds. We have saved many sites in the Chemung, Susquehanna River valleys and with the help of concerned citizens we remain ever vigilant in keeping an eye out to protect these.

Wawulleemileseel! Hitakonanolaxk "Treebeard"

Board footer