Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#51 Nov-26-2009 01:31:pm

truthseeker

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

hawkgoodfire wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

I have invited you to meet with me many times but you never would since you do not take my emails or my phone calls or ever meet with me it is you who are afraid of the truth. You need a others to face me!

Your missing the point, numbnuts. I dont want to talk to you. I have no need to talk to you. I dont answer to you, nor do I need to explain myself to you. I left your butt in South Dakota, I was so sick of listening to you. I certainly did not want to drive 24 hours listening to your crap. And you are certainly not worth $3 a gallon in gas to have to listen to. There are, however, others who do want to talk to you. If they come, and ask me to take them to you, I will. But I am definitely not wasting my time independently on a windbag. There are no threats here. You are making statements, using someone's name you do not have permission to and attributing their name to your false statements. As they know about it, I have been asked to address it. These are not people who sit behind computers and throw stones. They dont call and discuss over the phone. They prefer to do things in person, in a more "indigenous" manner. This is no threat. Simply a statement of fact. You are gossiping like an old woman, (no disrespect to old women) and using a well known, highly respected and prominent name to lie with. Basically, you are calling him a liar. And I can tell you for a fact, he does not appreciate it. And I can tell you for a fact, he will deal with it. You want to speak with me, shag your fuzzy butt out here. I aint going nowhere.

**************************************************************************** then do not come up with Duane!!!! It will be same then as it will be today!!!!

#52 Nov-26-2009 01:36:pm

truthseeker

hawkgoodfire wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

I have invited you to meet with me many times but you never would since you do not take my emails or my phone calls or ever meet with me it is you who are afraid of the truth. You need a others to face me!

Your missing the point, numbnuts. I dont want to talk to you. I have no need to talk to you. I dont answer to you, nor do I need to explain myself to you. I left your butt in South Dakota, I was so sick of listening to you. I certainly did not want to drive 24 hours listening to your crap. And you are certainly not worth $3 a gallon in gas to have to listen to. There are, however, others who do want to talk to you. If they come, and ask me to take them to you, I will. But I am definitely not wasting my time independently on a windbag. There are no threats here. You are making statements, using someone's name you do not have permission to and attributing their name to your false statements. As they know about it, I have been asked to address it. These are not people who sit behind computers and throw stones. They dont call and discuss over the phone. They prefer to do things in person, in a more "indigenous" manner. This is no threat. Simply a statement of fact. You are gossiping like an old woman, (no disrespect to old women) and using a well known, highly respected and prominent name to lie with. Basically, you are calling him a liar. And I can tell you for a fact, he does not appreciate it. And I can tell you for a fact, he will deal with it. You want to speak with me, shag your fuzzy butt out here. I aint going nowhere.

*****************************************Talk about back peddling. You Say I am the one back peddling. I welcomed Duane into my house just today!!!! I gave him full permission to come to my house so we can have this sit down!!!! I do not fear the truth!!!!

#53 Nov-26-2009 01:39:pm

truthseeker

hawkgoodfire wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

David did everything to help you! You turned you back on him! Because you quit the Sun Dance, David told you you could not be what you want to be because you do not have the physical and mental stregnth to lead! So you quit just like a little baby!!!! Pouting the whole time while your out trying to find another spiritual leader to play one spiritual leader against another that is you are doing now with Duane pittin gone spiritual leader against the other!!!!

This is embarrassing. You are embarrassing. You think the use of those names provides you credibility? Reputations are well known. You are embarrassing yourself, your "organization" and those you are associated with. Sit down and shut up already. You are talking trash about things you have no comprehension of. Now, I'm not mad at you. I dont get mad at those who are mentally unstable and emotionally unbalanced. Its ok, I understand. You are not well. But, a word of caution. Those you have now chosen to speak about dont play. These boys wont hide from their statements or run away because of your propaganda. They live for confrontations, and are looking forward to confronting you personally. This isnt playtime, and what is happening is too serious, globally, to deal with your hallucinations. If you insist on setting a match to this powder keg, there wont be anyone to save you when it blows. Really, posting your delusions on the internet? Come now, thats plain insanity. Let it go. Leave things alone you dont understand. For hopefully the last time, leave Native issues to Native People. You have had your five minutes of fame. Yes, everyone sees you. Yes, we heard you. Now be a good boy, go back to your toys and shut the hell up already. I hope that is clear enough for you.

****************************************************************************8 they live for confrontation is not a threat I do not know what that means then!!!
*****************************************************************************Spisak did you write this?  They live for confrontations, and are looking forward to confronting you personally. This isnt playtime, and what is happening is too serious

#54 Nov-26-2009 01:41:pm

truthseeker

truthseeker wrote:

hawkgoodfire wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

David did everything to help you! You turned you back on him! Because you quit the Sun Dance, David told you you could not be what you want to be because you do not have the physical and mental stregnth to lead! So you quit just like a little baby!!!! Pouting the whole time while your out trying to find another spiritual leader to play one spiritual leader against another that is you are doing now with Duane pittin gone spiritual leader against the other!!!!

This is embarrassing. You are embarrassing. You think the use of those names provides you credibility? Reputations are well known. You are embarrassing yourself, your "organization" and those you are associated with. Sit down and shut up already. You are talking trash about things you have no comprehension of. Now, I'm not mad at you. I dont get mad at those who are mentally unstable and emotionally unbalanced. Its ok, I understand. You are not well. But, a word of caution. Those you have now chosen to speak about dont play. These boys wont hide from their statements or run away because of your propaganda. They live for confrontations, and are looking forward to confronting you personally. This isnt playtime, and what is happening is too serious, globally, to deal with your hallucinations. If you insist on setting a match to this powder keg, there wont be anyone to save you when it blows. Really, posting your delusions on the internet? Come now, thats plain insanity. Let it go. Leave things alone you dont understand. For hopefully the last time, leave Native issues to Native People. You have had your five minutes of fame. Yes, everyone sees you. Yes, we heard you. Now be a good boy, go back to your toys and shut the hell up already. I hope that is clear enough for you.

****************************************************************************8 they live for confrontation is not a threat I do not know what that means then!!!
*****************************************************************************Spisak did you write this?  They live for confrontations, and are looking forward to confronting you personally. This isnt playtime, and what is happening is too serious

******************** you want to back peddle this???? Punk!!!!

#55 Nov-26-2009 02:01:pm

truthseeker

Spisak, you’re the one who brought Duane Martin Sr. into this fiasco!!! When he gets here I will be showing him how you and Bonnie have used his name to create intimidation tactics!!! This is matter between me and you and only cowards like you would run to hide behind a true warrior!!! One of which you are not because you can not fight your own fights you now are hiding behind this Bonnie’s skirt just like you did Justina’s Skirt last year!!!! Talk about being a woman!!!! This matter is between me and you! Bring to my house or give me your address and I will come and meet with you at yours!!! Today!!!! Now!!!! It is only fair since you know where I live! You have my numbers you called me last week when you had numbers on your side. First time you had enough courage to call me!!!

#56 Nov-26-2009 02:11:pm

bls926
Administrator

truthseeker wrote:

bls926
Why would you even bring Duane Martin Sr into this conversation if it was not an attempt to shake me from my foundational beliefs of truth an justice??? This is matter between me and Hawk. He refuses to meet me so I have to find him here have words with him here! Why here? So he can hide behind his computer and point the finger at everyone that has been here on this site to post the truth about him! You and everyone who protect this man is in for a rude wake up call just like Justina. I warned Justina if Hawk can do this to me he can and will do it to you!!! He did use her and abuse her got every dime out of he could and when she said enough is enough he discarded her! From the sound of it he has you wrapped up just like Justina. When I deal with you it is just like when I had deal with Justina about Hawk. She soon found out who and what an imposter he really is!!! ***************************************************************************** Bls926 did you wrtie this????
I spoke with Duane Martin, Strong Heart Warriors Society, this evening. He and Mary Johnson are in Pennsylvania. He is now aware of what Robert Steck is doing.

Why did I bring Duane's name into this? Hey buba, you're the one who started this thread; lying and saying that Duane Martin doesn't support Buffalo Messengers and/or Hawk. You're the one who claimed you'd talked to Duane. And you're the one who said, "Check the source call Duane!!!" Did you follow all that? You understand now?

During our conversation, Duane asked me to make sure his true statement is out there, so people will know that Robert Steck is a liar. Did you follow all that? You understand why I've posted what I did, per Duane's request?

Now to your second question . . . Yes, I made that post. It says bls926, doesn't it?
Talk about an inablility to comprehend . . .

#57 Nov-26-2009 02:17:pm

truthseeker

You know what Spisak I do not answer to you Mary Johnson or even Duane for telling the truth and representing the trail of victims you leave behind you! But I can not use the same excuse as you have for not meeting with me???? As I have said before I answer to Gary, then David. Keep him out of the day to day grind of this FIASCO YOU HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF!
Your excuse is my excuse!!! I do not answer to you!!!

#58 Nov-26-2009 02:19:pm

truthseeker

bls926 wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

bls926
Why would you even bring Duane Martin Sr into this conversation if it was not an attempt to shake me from my foundational beliefs of truth an justice??? This is matter between me and Hawk. He refuses to meet me so I have to find him here have words with him here! Why here? So he can hide behind his computer and point the finger at everyone that has been here on this site to post the truth about him! You and everyone who protect this man is in for a rude wake up call just like Justina. I warned Justina if Hawk can do this to me he can and will do it to you!!! He did use her and abuse her got every dime out of he could and when she said enough is enough he discarded her! From the sound of it he has you wrapped up just like Justina. When I deal with you it is just like when I had deal with Justina about Hawk. She soon found out who and what an imposter he really is!!! ***************************************************************************** Bls926 did you wrtie this????
I spoke with Duane Martin, Strong Heart Warriors Society, this evening. He and Mary Johnson are in Pennsylvania. He is now aware of what Robert Steck is doing.

Why did I bring Duane's name into this? Hey buba, you're the one who started this thread; lying and saying that Duane Martin doesn't support Buffalo Messengers and/or Hawk. You're the one who claimed you'd talked to Duane. And you're the one who said, "Check the source call Duane!!!" Did you follow all that? You understand now?

During our conversation, Duane asked me to make sure his true statement is out there, so people will know that Robert Steck is a liar. Did you follow all that? You understand why I've posted what I did, per Duane's request?

Now to your second question . . . Yes, I made that post. It says bls926, doesn't it?

*********************** Check it out on Wakiyan Ka Wakizi thread you all created for me, that is now closed so I can not respond to you alll there!

#59 Nov-26-2009 02:20:pm

truthseeker

truthseeker wrote:

bls926 wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

bls926

*********************** Check it out on Wakiyan Ka Wakizi thread you all created for me, that is now closed so I can not respond to you alll there!

************************************************ you where the first one to use his name on this site FACT!!!!

#60 Nov-26-2009 02:27:pm

truthseeker

Good bye!!!!

I will talk again after Duane and I have our sit down!!! Thank you for such and engaging Day! The meeting will be recorded so all can hear with your own ears!!!!! Can't wait!!!! Will send any and all a CD of this meeting!!!!

I love shaking hawks out of tree's!!!

#61 Nov-26-2009 02:33:pm

truthseeker

Bonnie allow the real man to fight his own fights you make him look like a woman when a woman is always coming to his AID!!! He looks weak and it makes it appear you have a crush on him!!! you use to dis this man now your just Like Justina was! She warned you about this also! You are acting like she did. Pretty embarassing when you find out the truth!

#62 Nov-26-2009 02:36:pm

hawkgoodfire
Visitor

truthseeker wrote:

Spisak, you’re the one who brought Duane Martin Sr. into this fiasco!!! When he gets here I will be showing him how you and Bonnie have used his name to create intimidation tactics!!! This is matter between me and you and only cowards like you would run to hide behind a true warrior!!! One of which you are not because you can not fight your own fights you now are hiding behind this Bonnie’s skirt just like you did Justina’s Skirt last year!!!! Talk about being a woman!!!! This matter is between me and you! Bring to my house or give me your address and I will come and meet with you at yours!!! Today!!!! Now!!!! It is only fair since you know where I live! You have my numbers you called me last week when you had numbers on your side. First time you had enough courage to call me!!!

You really dont know when to quit, do you? Take a prozac and a deep breath. It is all going to be ok. Um, can someone tell me when we digressed to elementary school? What is this, meeting in the playground after school? Good gawd! How old are you? Twelve? Try an new tactic. Be an adult. You dont worry me, you dont concern me and you certainly dont scare me. I only called you because I was asked to. I would prefer to imagine you dont exist. Much like mosquitoes and flys, annoying though they are I dont dwell on them. I would not have even replied to this if I wasnt asked to. So, thanks for the entertainment this afternoon. Now go do something productive in the real world. Put the computer away. The more you rant the worse you look. And you have made yourself look pretty bad. If you have to get involved in our world, do something that helps. Meth, gangs, violence, poverty. These are all worthy issues you could assist in. I am simply not that important. Let it go, take a happy pill, and drift away.

#63 Nov-26-2009 02:48:pm

bls926
Administrator

truthseeker wrote:

You know what Spisak I do not answer to you Mary Johnson or even Duane for telling the truth and representing the trail of victims you leave behind you! But I can not use the same excuse as you have for not meeting with me???? As I have said before I answer to Gary, then David. Keep him out of the day to day grind of this FIASCO YOU HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF!
Your excuse is my excuse!!! I do not answer to you!!!

This is kind of funny. Last time I talked to David Swallow, he acknowledged that he knew Robert Steck, but he didn't know anything about Wakiyan Ka Wakizi and definitely didn't support Steck or anything he's doing.

#64 Nov-26-2009 02:49:pm

bls926
Administrator

truthseeker wrote:

Bonnie allow the real man to fight his own fights you make him look like a woman when a woman is always coming to his AID!!! He looks weak and it makes it appear you have a crush on him!!! you use to dis this man now your just Like Justina was! She warned you about this also! You are acting like she did. Pretty embarassing when you find out the truth!

Unfuckingbelievable!

Hey buba, I thought you were leaving.

#65 Nov-26-2009 05:19:pm

truthseeker

Just thought of some thing pretty funny and ironic!

Spisak say's I am delusional??? But  was he who posted he dreamed he was a vulture and soring thru the sky or some shit like that.
Delusions of Grandure is all spisak has. Live it up at the 5 star resort worldly possesions are great for your health!!!!
See you have been talking behind my back again after you all knew I was off line!!!!

I forgive you all!  I love you all!! you do not have to like me but know I will expose this guy for phony he is and he willl have alll the rope in the world to hang himself with!!! It is not your fault a worker of lies and the Dark side has you under his spell!!!!

Spisak did you do all 4 day's at your last Sun Dance????

#66 Nov-26-2009 05:21:pm

truthseeker

bls926 wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

Unfuckingbelievable!

Hey buba, I thought you were leaving.

**** Real spiritual and lady like!!!****

#67 Nov-26-2009 05:39:pm

truthseeker

How much money did u make off your Wopila event???? Did you buy any coats for the children with the money. If you did not raise money for something like that at this event what was it all for??? Just to show off???
You do not feed the Buffalo, You do not pay for their care, You do nothing for the Buffalo except to be a parasite  asking for money doing lodges to make people believe you are some Spiritual leader. Some of Bonnies post came from one of your white boy groupies (Sam) that attend your Sweat bathes you call Lodges!!! Where did all the money go you raised to purchase the Buffalo??? You kept it for Buffalo Messengers!!! You have not returned a dime to the people who you fooled to believe you had a real chance at purchasing the Buffalo. They did not get their dimes worth and that money has been stolen used for your person web page!!! To promote you! Your U TUBE page is all about you! Why are you not interveiwing the real leaders you stole all those words from????

#68 Nov-29-2009 09:54:pm

bls926
Administrator

truthseeker wrote:

How much money did u make off your Wopila event???? Did you buy any coats for the children with the money. If you did not raise money for something like that at this event what was it all for??? Just to show off???
You do not feed the Buffalo, You do not pay for their care, You do nothing for the Buffalo except to be a parasite  asking for money doing lodges to make people believe you are some Spiritual leader. Some of Bonnies post came from one of your white boy groupies (Sam) that attend your Sweat bathes you call Lodges!!! Where did all the money go you raised to purchase the Buffalo??? You kept it for Buffalo Messengers!!! You have not returned a dime to the people who you fooled to believe you had a real chance at purchasing the Buffalo. They did not get their dimes worth and that money has been stolen used for your person web page!!! To promote you! Your U TUBE page is all about you! Why are you not interveiwing the real leaders you stole all those words from????

Bolded the part I want to address.

Robert, my posts are not anyone else's. Sometimes I post research I've done, in which case the information will be quoted with references given. Sometimes they are facts as I know them, from conversations I've had or letters I've received. And sometimes they are my thoughts and opinions, mine and no one else's. At no time are they anyone else's words.

#69 Dec-03-2009 11:49:pm

bls926
Administrator

The title of this thread should probably be changed to something like . . .

The World According to Steck
or
Once Upon a Time in Wakiyan Ka Wakizi
or
Robert's World

Seriously, we should change the title to reflect the truth and not Steck's delusions.

Suggestions on a new title?

#70 Dec-04-2009 07:08:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

The title is fine, especially since it's linked elsewhere.

Board footer