Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Nov-09-2008 10:29:pm

Suckachsinheet

A funny thing happened today

Toward the end of my Sunday School lesson today, a fellow I knew from an inter-tribal group a decade ago strolled into my church. He was grayer and missing a leg (diabetes amputation, I suppose), and seemed a little better grounded than when I knew him last. But then he started talking about the group...I didn't even know it still existed! What a trip! He invited me to rejoin the group; no hard feelings. Well, maybe not on his part...

League of Separated Tribes was a good starting place for my wife and I, but we could never go back! But I couldn't tell him that I had outgrown his group, and the Teme Sipu band, and the other groups he knew about. It was kinda surreal...

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

#2 Nov-10-2008 12:19:am

NanticokePiney

Re: A funny thing happened today

Suckachsinheet wrote:

Teme Sipu band

"Urinating Wolf" Band ??? yikes

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#3 Nov-10-2008 10:59:am

lenape

"...
League of Separated Tribes was a good starting place for my wife and I, but we could never go back! But I couldn't tell him that I had outgrown his group, and the Teme Sipu band, and the other groups he knew about. It was kinda surreal..."

League of Separated Tribes - Ah yes JoAnn Learn, and crew, Teme Sipu band - Phil Rice, aka "Grey Wolf", former follower of Dan "Bear Claws", those "groups" have some interesting "issues", sad to hear they are still around!

#4 Nov-10-2008 08:02:pm

Suckachsinheet

NanticokePiney wrote:

Suckachsinheet wrote:

Teme Sipu band

"Urinating Wolf" Band ??? yikes

I think they were going for "Wolf River band" but I like your translation better!

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

Board footer