Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Nov-26-2009 08:38:am

Truthabsolute
Visitor
Registered: Nov-26-2009
Posts: 15

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

If the alleged 'media release' is authentic, why would Moses ask, "Where did you get this?"  Wouldn't he know about it?  If, indeed, he were too busy and occupied with other things and he was told that it came from 'Hawk Goodfire Spisaks' myspace blog, why would he then reply, "I thought that's where this BS came from."  Naming it as BS tells me this is NOT an authentic media release from the Strongheart Warrior society.  However, Moses called Duane and reported back to me that, "The Strongheart Warrior Society IS protecting the buffalo but these guys, 'Hawk Goodfire' & 'Kingfish' were NOT brought into the society."  Let's stay on track.  Who is supporting whom?  From my communication with Mo, it was obvious to me that the 'media release' was not a press release at all but that it was created to persuade people to believe something that is NOT true.

Offline

 

#27 Nov-26-2009 08:43:am

truthseeker
Guest

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

lenape wrote:

Once again, you have posted personal information on this site that has no business on here, you can not see to adhere to the rules of the site and spread lies and slander constantly, i think it is time that you be removed from the forum until you either grow up, or get your "happy juice" balanced out. 

  We discussed the walking steaks, "Hawk", and everything revolving around this mess out there, there seems to be nothing else to discuss in this matter everyones has had their say, it is done and over, this is not worth all of this attention, there really is other stuff in the real world, outside of personal agendas, money making, and playing Lakota!  Hell, if it would resolve the mess I would pay to pck these 2 damn walking steaks up and ship them out to SD, let the folks out there deal with the drama, we here in the East don't have any thing to do with them!  ENOUGH, GET A LIFE!!!

*****************************************************************************
I have Justina's permission!!!

*****************************************************************************
I am from Pa from the day I was born! I have to protect my non native people of this srea from fakes and phonies like Spisak and none of you seem to care that he is a Phony and huting people and the Native American Culture!!! The Victims of hawk are many and they have contacted me to speak for them!!!! He leaves a trail of victims every where he goes!!!! Get rid of the intruder Hawk Spisak!!!

 

#28 Nov-26-2009 08:51:am

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

bls926 wrote:

I spoke with Duane Martin, Sr again this evening. He supports the Buffalo Messengers. He supports both Hawk and Kingfish and what they are doing. This is not going to change.

Duane Martin has never met Robert Steck, but did talk to him on the phone a couple times. Even though Steck lives only a few miles from Nemacolin, he did not attend the wopila. Steck did not show Duane Martin or Mary Johnson the courtesy or respect of a visit while they were in Pennsylvania. Steck knows that Duane fully supports Hawk from the phone conversations they had. When I told Duane what Steck was saying, his reaction was not pretty. It's not a good thing to lie about a warrior.

Duane asked me to make sure his true statement is here for everyone to read.

LAKOTA WARRIORS ESTABLISH PROTECTION FOR PENNSYLVANIA WHITE BUFFALO
http://woodlandindians.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7097

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888Balls

Did you get this from Duanes Site or Spisaks site???? If it came from Buffalo Messengers it can not be trusted!!!! Show me where Duane put this on his site!!!!!

I didn't get it from any site. I got it from Duane Martin, Sr. From his mouth to my ear.

Offline

 

#29 Nov-26-2009 08:54:am

Truthabsolute
Visitor
Registered: Nov-26-2009
Posts: 15

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

Word for word, exact quote from Moses Brings Plenty, "That is what I thought whon put that bs out there. I just talked to Duane and I asked him if this hawk guy was brought into the Society and he said NO the only thing we are protecting is the buffalo and thats it so thank you for letting me know."

Offline

 

#30 Nov-26-2009 09:18:am

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

This proves you can not comprhend BLS926. there is a of I's in that statement. Where is it written in 3rd person????

Truthseeker wrote:
Duane and Robert Spoke and Hawk proved himself a liar. Gary and Duane Spoke when he returned to Pine Ridge. Duane gave his full support to expose Buffalo Messengers as a fake who is stealing from the Native American Culture. Check the source call Duane!!!

This is a statement by Robert to address the posters on this site:

I'm not the one with comprehension problems.

Yes, there "is a of I's in that statement". However, in the intro you are definitely speaking about yourself in the third person.

Robert, I think you didn't want us to realize that you were/are Truthseeker.

And here you are again this morning with another screen-name, truthseeker.

Offline

 

#31 Nov-26-2009 09:25:am

hawkgoodfire
Visitor
From: charlotte, tn
Registered: Oct-17-2009
Posts: 108

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

David did everything to help you! You turned you back on him! Because you quit the Sun Dance, David told you you could not be what you want to be because you do not have the physical and mental stregnth to lead! So you quit just like a little baby!!!! Pouting the whole time while your out trying to find another spiritual leader to play one spiritual leader against another that is you are doing now with Duane pittin gone spiritual leader against the other!!!!

This is embarrassing. You are embarrassing. You think the use of those names provides you credibility? Reputations are well known. You are embarrassing yourself, your "organization" and those you are associated with. Sit down and shut up already. You are talking trash about things you have no comprehension of. Now, I'm not mad at you. I dont get mad at those who are mentally unstable and emotionally unbalanced. Its ok, I understand. You are not well. But, a word of caution. Those you have now chosen to speak about dont play. These boys wont hide from their statements or run away because of your propaganda. They live for confrontations, and are looking forward to confronting you personally. This isnt playtime, and what is happening is too serious, globally, to deal with your hallucinations. If you insist on setting a match to this powder keg, there wont be anyone to save you when it blows. Really, posting your delusions on the internet? Come now, thats plain insanity. Let it go. Leave things alone you dont understand. For hopefully the last time, leave Native issues to Native People. You have had your five minutes of fame. Yes, everyone sees you. Yes, we heard you. Now be a good boy, go back to your toys and shut the hell up already. I hope that is clear enough for you.

Offline

 

#32 Nov-26-2009 09:29:am

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

Truthabsolute wrote:

If the alleged 'media release' is authentic, why would Moses ask, "Where did you get this?"  Wouldn't he know about it?  If, indeed, he were too busy and occupied with other things and he was told that it came from 'Hawk Goodfire Spisaks' myspace blog, why would he then reply, "I thought that's where this BS came from."  Naming it as BS tells me this is NOT an authentic media release from the Strongheart Warrior society.  However, Moses called Duane and reported back to me that, "The Strongheart Warrior Society IS protecting the buffalo but these guys, 'Hawk Goodfire' & 'Kingfish' were NOT brought into the society."  Let's stay on track.  Who is supporting whom?  From my communication with Mo, it was obvious to me that the 'media release' was not a press release at all but that it was created to persuade people to believe something that is NOT true.

When I spoke with Duane last night, he confirmed that the statement on the Buffalo Messengers website is a press release he issued for the Strongheart Warrior Society.

The Strongheart Warrior Society fully supports Hawk and Kingfish. He is angry (putting it mildly) that anyone is questioning this. It's time to stand down folks.

Offline

 

#33 Nov-26-2009 09:33:am

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11101

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

Justina is another one of hawks victims! and the victims have asked me to speak!!!

I've put your post under review and edited it out. Justina is a member here if she wants them posted she can let me know.

Offline

 

#34 Nov-26-2009 09:38:am

Truthabsolute
Visitor
Registered: Nov-26-2009
Posts: 15

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

That's interesting BLS because Moses said, "That is what I thought whon put that bs out there. I just talked to Duane and I asked him if this hawk guy was brought into the Society and he said NO the only thing we are protecting is the buffalo and thats it so thank you for letting me know."

Offline

 

#35 Nov-26-2009 09:45:am

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

Bls926 Bonnie

"Investigating Reporter Bonnie" You should know all intro's are written in the 3rd person so everyone knows who is who!!!!

Who are you an investigating reporter for? Do you have the authority to pass yourself off as an investigating reporter? Have you ever been published? If you have been published please direct me to the article and which paper magazine or whatever....or was this all a false pretence to make yourself into something more than what you are????? I think this is the case!!!! Liar!!!! If you can lie about this you can lie about anything!!!

Prove it to all here that you are an valid investigating reporter adn I want to see yuor press card!!!! Who you are associated with!!! Every investigating reporter has a press Card!!!

Where did this come from? As wakiyankawakizi, you called me an "investigating reporter"; now as truthseeker, you're doing it again. Just because I contact people, ask questions, and report my findings doesn't mean I consider myself an investigative reporter. Guess I'm a seeker of truth.

Offline

 

#36 Nov-26-2009 09:50:am

hawkgoodfire
Visitor
From: charlotte, tn
Registered: Oct-17-2009
Posts: 108

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

Truthabsolute wrote:

That's interesting BLS because Moses said, "That is what I thought whon put that bs out there. I just talked to Duane and I asked him if this hawk guy was brought into the Society and he said NO the only thing we are protecting is the buffalo and thats it so thank you for letting me know."

and what you dont know is Moses called, and Duane's position was made clear to him. Were you here? No. Did you listen to the conversation? No. Do you have a clue as to what you are babbling about? Um,...no. I know who you are; who is hiding behind this made up name. You fools have stepped in it up to your necks; dug a hole so deep you will never get out of it. You have been given every opportunity to go away. Now, you have created a shit storm you will never wash off. Good job! You have spent too much time "playing: indian, and have managed to piss off all the wrong people. Scouts were sent, all was approved. Headmen came, again all was approved. Elders have come and still all is approved. Statements have been issued that all is being done in the right way, by those with the authority to issue said statements. So, you dont agree. No one cares whether you agree or not, as it is obvious you havent a clue what you are talking about. Approval has been given and an order to stand down has been issued. Enough said.

Offline

 

#37 Nov-26-2009 09:54:am

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11101

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

I'm moving this thread up to the Visitor's section. You can discuss it there.

roll

Offline

 

#38 Nov-26-2009 09:56:am

Truthabsolute
Visitor
Registered: Nov-26-2009
Posts: 15

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

Whom should we believe when it comes to information from the Strongheart Warrior Society?  Should we believe Michael Hawk Goodfire Spisak and BLS926?  Or should we believe Moses Brings Plenty?  I would side with the man who has integrity and honor, yes, it would be Moses who speaks the truth.

Offline

 

#39 Nov-26-2009 10:13:am

hawkgoodfire
Visitor
From: charlotte, tn
Registered: Oct-17-2009
Posts: 108

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

Truthabsolute wrote:

Whom should we believe when it comes to information from the Strongheart Warrior Society?  Should we believe Michael Hawk Goodfire Spisak and BLS926?  Or should we believe Moses Brings Plenty?  I would side with the man who has integrity and honor, yes, it would be Moses who speaks the truth.

and wont your little world be crushed when you learn he supports everything his Headman has said. When you learn he is pissed off at being played by you? When you learn he is well aware of your bullshit, your motives and the lies you told him? Then what are you going to do?

Offline

 

#40 Nov-26-2009 10:19:am

Truthabsolute
Visitor
Registered: Nov-26-2009
Posts: 15

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

I didn't tell him any lies.  In fact, I offered no opinion whatsoever.  I merely communicated with him about your 'press release' and asked if it were true that you and 'Kingfish' were brought into the Strongheart Warrior Society and he sent me his reply.  No one was played.  I asked a question and I got an answer.

Offline

 

#41 Nov-26-2009 10:30:am

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

Truthabsolute wrote:

Whom should we believe when it comes to information from the Strongheart Warrior Society?  Should we believe Michael Hawk Goodfire Spisak and BLS926?  Or should we believe Moses Brings Plenty?  I would side with the man who has integrity and honor, yes, it would be Moses who speaks the truth.

I believe Duane Martin, Sr. I've spoken with him twice. The first time was a few weeks ago when he was in Pennsylvania, sitting in Hawk's living room. The second time was yesterday evening. His message didn't vary; his support remains strong. His anger and disgust over those who question what is going on came thru loud and clear both times.

Offline

 

#42 Nov-26-2009 11:34:am

truthseeker
Guest

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

hawkgoodfire wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

David did everything to help you! You turned you back on him! Because you quit the Sun Dance, David told you you could not be what you want to be because you do not have the physical and mental stregnth to lead! So you quit just like a little baby!!!! Pouting the whole time while your out trying to find another spiritual leader to play one spiritual leader against another that is you are doing now with Duane pittin gone spiritual leader against the other!!!!

This is embarrassing. You are embarrassing. You think the use of those names provides you credibility? Reputations are well known. You are embarrassing yourself, your "organization" and those you are associated with. Sit down and shut up already. You are talking trash about things you have no comprehension of. Now, I'm not mad at you. I dont get mad at those who are mentally unstable and emotionally unbalanced. Its ok, I understand. You are not well. But, a word of caution. Those you have now chosen to speak about dont play. These boys wont hide from their statements or run away because of your propaganda. They live for confrontations, and are looking forward to confronting you personally. This isnt playtime, and what is happening is too serious, globally, to deal with your hallucinations. If you insist on setting a match to this powder keg, there wont be anyone to save you when it blows. Really, posting your delusions on the internet? Come now, thats plain insanity. Let it go. Leave things alone you dont understand. For hopefully the last time, leave Native issues to Native People. You have had your five minutes of fame. Yes, everyone sees you. Yes, we heard you. Now be a good boy, go back to your toys and shut the hell up already. I hope that is clear enough for you.

*****************************************************************************
I have invited you to meet with me many times but you never would since you do not take my emails or my phone calls or ever meet with me it is you who are afraid of the truth. You need a others to face me!

 

#43 Nov-26-2009 11:48:am

truthseeker
Guest

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

hawkgoodfire wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

David did everything to help you! You turned you back on him! Because you quit the Sun Dance, David told you you could not be what you want to be because you do not have the physical and mental stregnth to lead! So you quit just like a little baby!!!! Pouting the whole time while your out trying to find another spiritual leader to play one spiritual leader against another that is you are doing now with Duane pittin gone spiritual leader against the other!!!!

This is embarrassing. You are embarrassing. You think the use of those names provides you credibility? Reputations are well known. You are embarrassing yourself, your "organization" and those you are associated with. Sit down and shut up already. You are talking trash about things you have no comprehension of. Now, I'm not mad at you. I dont get mad at those who are mentally unstable and emotionally unbalanced. Its ok, I understand. You are not well. But, a word of caution. Those you have now chosen to speak about dont play. These boys wont hide from their statements or run away because of your propaganda. They live for confrontations, and are looking forward to confronting you personally. This isnt playtime, and what is happening is too serious, globally, to deal with your hallucinations. If you insist on setting a match to this powder keg, there wont be anyone to save you when it blows. Really, posting your delusions on the internet? Come now, thats plain insanity. Let it go. Leave things alone you dont understand. For hopefully the last time, leave Native issues to Native People. You have had your five minutes of fame. Yes, everyone sees you. Yes, we heard you. Now be a good boy, go back to your toys and shut the hell up already. I hope that is clear enough for you.

*****************************************************************************
I have invited you to meet with me many times but you never would since you do not take my emails or my phone calls or ever meet with me it is you who are afraid of the truth. You need a others to face me!

*****************************************************************************
As you have so boldly posted recently you know where I live come on up today right now!!! Don't wait for other people to be your backup. Could it be possible that you know it would take at least 3 guy's to take me on that you need numbers on your side! So the only time you invite me is when you have numbers on your side! Why???? Never have you wanted to meet me when it was just you here in Pa by yourself. You need others to do the work for you???

It was on this site that I was threaten by Bls926 with Duane Martin Sr's name. Keep threatening me!!! These are all threats from this site!!!! Come onto my property please!!!

 

#44 Nov-26-2009 12:19:pm

truthseeker
Guest

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

hawkgoodfire wrote:

Truthabsolute wrote:

That's interesting BLS because Moses said, "That is what I thought whon put that bs out there. I just talked to Duane and I asked him if this hawk guy was brought into the Society and he said NO the only thing we are protecting is the buffalo and thats it so thank you for letting me know."

and what you dont know is Moses called, and Duane's position was made clear to him. Were you here? No. Did you listen to the conversation? No. Do you have a clue as to what you are babbling about? Um,...no. I know who you are; who is hiding behind this made up name. You fools have stepped in it up to your necks; dug a hole so deep you will never get out of it. You have been given every opportunity to go away. Now, you have created a shit storm you will never wash off. Good job! You have spent too much time "playing: indian, and have managed to piss off all the wrong people. Scouts were sent, all was approved. Headmen came, again all was approved. Elders have come and still all is approved. Statements have been issued that all is being done in the right way, by those with the authority to issue said statements. So, you dont agree. No one cares whether you agree or not, as it is obvious you havent a clue what you are talking about. Approval has been given and an order to stand down has been issued. Enough said.

*****************************************************************************
Prove your heratige!!!! No one has ever heard of you from the nations you say you are from! It keeps changing. One year you where adopted by a shawnee family for returning a war bonnet the next year you are now born of shawnee decent????? You look Polish to me!!!!

 

#45 Nov-26-2009 12:22:pm

truthseeker
Guest

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

tree hugger wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

Justina is another one of hawks victims! and the victims have asked me to speak!!!

I've put your post under review and edited it out. Justina is a member here if she wants them posted she can let me know.

***************************************************************************** Thats fair.

 

#46 Nov-26-2009 12:35:pm

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

hawkgoodfire wrote:


This is embarrassing. You are embarrassing. You think the use of those names provides you credibility? Reputations are well known. You are embarrassing yourself, your "organization" and those you are associated with. Sit down and shut up already. You are talking trash about things you have no comprehension of. Now, I'm not mad at you. I dont get mad at those who are mentally unstable and emotionally unbalanced. Its ok, I understand. You are not well. But, a word of caution. Those you have now chosen to speak about dont play. These boys wont hide from their statements or run away because of your propaganda. They live for confrontations, and are looking forward to confronting you personally. This isnt playtime, and what is happening is too serious, globally, to deal with your hallucinations. If you insist on setting a match to this powder keg, there wont be anyone to save you when it blows. Really, posting your delusions on the internet? Come now, thats plain insanity. Let it go. Leave things alone you dont understand. For hopefully the last time, leave Native issues to Native People. You have had your five minutes of fame. Yes, everyone sees you. Yes, we heard you. Now be a good boy, go back to your toys and shut the hell up already. I hope that is clear enough for you.

*****************************************************************************
I have invited you to meet with me many times but you never would since you do not take my emails or my phone calls or ever meet with me it is you who are afraid of the truth. You need a others to face me!

*****************************************************************************
As you have so boldly posted recently you know where I live come on up today right now!!! Don't wait for other people to be your backup. Could it be possible that you know it would take at least 3 guy's to take me on that you need numbers on your side! So the only time you invite me is when you have numbers on your side! Why???? Never have you wanted to meet me when it was just you here in Pa by yourself. You need others to do the work for you???

It was on this site that I was threaten by Bls926 with Duane Martin Sr's name. Keep threatening me!!! These are all threats from this site!!!! Come onto my property please!!!

Robert, I am not going to argue with you; just want to make one thing perfectly clear to anyone who's coming into this fiasco late and doesn't take the time to read all the previous posts. I did not threaten you with Duane Martin's name or in any other way. Believe me, you'd know it if I threatened you. You need to grow up and find another hobby.

Offline

 

#47 Nov-26-2009 01:18:pm

truthseeker
Guest

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

bls926
Why would you even bring Duane Martin Sr into this conversation if it was not an attempt to shake me from my foundational beliefs of truth an justice??? This is matter between me and Hawk. He refuses to meet me so I have to find him here have words with him here! Why here? So he can hide behind his computer and point the finger at everyone that has been here on this site to post the truth about him! You and everyone who protect this man is in for a rude wake up call just like Justina. I warned Justina if Hawk can do this to me he can and will do it to you!!! He did use her and abuse her got every dime out of he could and when she said enough is enough he discarded her! From the sound of it he has you wrapped up just like Justina. When I deal with you it is just like when I had deal with Justina about Hawk. She soon found out who and what an imposter he really is!!! ***************************************************************************** Bls926 did you wrtie this????
I spoke with Duane Martin, Strong Heart Warriors Society, this evening. He and Mary Johnson are in Pennsylvania. He is now aware of what Robert Steck is doing.

 

#48 Nov-26-2009 01:24:pm

hawkgoodfire
Visitor
From: charlotte, tn
Registered: Oct-17-2009
Posts: 108

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

I have invited you to meet with me many times but you never would since you do not take my emails or my phone calls or ever meet with me it is you who are afraid of the truth. You need a others to face me!

Your missing the point, numbnuts. I dont want to talk to you. I have no need to talk to you. I dont answer to you, nor do I need to explain myself to you. I left your butt in South Dakota, I was so sick of listening to you. I certainly did not want to drive 24 hours listening to your crap. And you are certainly not worth $3 a gallon in gas to have to listen to. There are, however, others who do want to talk to you. If they come, and ask me to take them to you, I will. But I am definitely not wasting my time independently on a windbag. There are no threats here. You are making statements, using someone's name you do not have permission to and attributing their name to your false statements. As they know about it, I have been asked to address it. These are not people who sit behind computers and throw stones. They dont call and discuss over the phone. They prefer to do things in person, in a more "indigenous" manner. This is no threat. Simply a statement of fact. You are gossiping like an old woman, (no disrespect to old women) and using a well known, highly respected and prominent name to lie with. Basically, you are calling him a liar. And I can tell you for a fact, he does not appreciate it. And I can tell you for a fact, he will deal with it. You want to speak with me, shag your fuzzy butt out here. I aint going nowhere.

Offline

 

#49 Nov-26-2009 01:25:pm

truthseeker
Guest

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

truthseeker wrote:

bls926
Why would you even bring Duane Martin Sr into this conversation if it was not an attempt to shake me from my foundational beliefs of truth an justice??? This is matter between me and Hawk. He refuses to meet me so I have to find him here have words with him here! Why here? So he can hide behind his computer and point the finger at everyone that has been here on this site to post the truth about him! You and everyone who protect this man is in for a rude wake up call just like Justina. I warned Justina if Hawk can do this to me he can and will do it to you!!! He did use her and abuse her got every dime out of he could and when she said enough is enough he discarded her! From the sound of it he has you wrapped up just like Justina. When I deal with you it is just like when I had deal with Justina about Hawk. She soon found out who and what an imposter he really is!!! ***************************************************************************** Bls926 did you wrtie this????
I spoke with Duane Martin, Strong Heart Warriors Society, this evening. He and Mary Johnson are in Pennsylvania. He is now aware of what Robert Steck is doing.

*****************************************************************************
Telling the truth!!!! Bring it on!!!!!

 

#50 Nov-26-2009 01:30:pm

truthseeker
Guest

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

Spisak u lost? Need directions to my house? It's only a few miles as bls926 stated. How many hours are you going to delay meeting me!!! Lets see you've been delaying this for at least a month now!!! Hurry!!! Your in no rush are you??? Wait till numbers are on your side!!!

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson