Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Nov-25-2009 08:11:am

Truthseeker

Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

Duane and Robert Spoke and Hawk proved himself a liar. Gary and Duane Spoke when he returned to Pine Ridge. Duane gave his full support to expose Buffalo Messengers as a fake who is stealing from the Native American Culture. Check the source call Duane!!!

This is a statement by Robert to address the posters on this site:

It saddens me to see so many people being hurt by a Charlatan whom I know without a doubt is using the Native American Culture to gain personal recognition and income for sitting around and fooling people to donate money to him so he can continue theft from the Native American Culture and the Non Natives who are taken by Fakes Phonies and charlatans that create more harm than good.

I will not sit on the fence and watch a person do these things to people! We posted on our web site some guide lines for non natives to follow to discern about a person who is claiming to be a Native American Spiritual leader. Too often than not Non Natives are the target for these charlatans, Non Natives want to believe that this charlatan is for real! Then they find out that this person is not what they say they are and this hurts Native Culture, non natives alike. 
It was posted by lanepe that I perform cereomies for the people... this is pure slander...no proof evidence or anyone stepping forward to say I do this, only his false ignorant rants and raves.
I personally will not perform any ceremony ever until I have fulfilled the obligations that are required to be met. I adhere to protocol and etiquette so I will not pour water for the people in a lodge even though I have been told I can, I have been asked to but not ready for that responsibility! But according to post on this site I can pour water and that has been confirmed on this site that I meet the requiem as stated by Lenape, Mary Johnson, Hawk Spisak and many others that state you do not have to do 4 years 4 days hanbleca, that you not have to do 4years and 4 days Sun Dance to pour water in the Lodge to do healings! I will follow Arvolís teachings and adhere to that. I have not had the calling to do a Sun Dance. I am happy keeping my commitment as a fireman that supports the Sun Dancers in their needs. It is important to me to serve first and give first then receive by virtue of deeds.

I do not work for David, Gary, Josie the Lakota people I work for creator by serving my fellow man by helping people fulfill their dreams that benefit many. Grant Writers are in great demand right now because of the tight economy donations are down from individual contributors. I could be making $40.00 to $60.00 an hour writing grants for these well established Non Profits. I choose to do this for free no charge to any Native Cultural for the purpose of preservation, education, venues for employment.
According to Lenape, tree hugger, bonnie I am stealing from the culture????
Lenape you posted that you contacted Arvolís camp??? You jumped the gun on that we are only in the process of raising the money needed to ask Arvol to attend the venues we are creating. So you read too much into that and then slandered me because you have a problem with reading and comprehension. We as of yet have not contacted Arvolís camp about this but thanx for giving them the heads up!

I would also like to thank all the many people who contacted me and shared their lives with me and have given me many words of encouragement! THANK YOU!!!!

#2 Nov-25-2009 08:15:am

lenape

Re: Duane Martin Sr. Supports Wakiyan Ka Wakizi

Truthseeker wrote:

Lenape you posted that you contacted Arvolís camp???

I never said any such thing, get you facts straight!

#3 Nov-25-2009 08:40:am

bls926
Administrator

Robert Steck is the one who said he was raising money to bring Arvol to southwestern Pennsylvania. I'm the one who contacted Arvol and Paula. Paula doesn't even know Robert Steck or his organization, Wakiyan Ka Wakizi.

Robert, if you've never spoken with Arvol about it, why would you say that you were bringing him to Pennsylvania?

#4 Nov-25-2009 08:45:am

bls926
Administrator

Truthseeker wrote:

Duane and Robert Spoke and Hawk proved himself a liar. Gary and Duane Spoke when he returned to Pine Ridge. Duane gave his full support to expose Buffalo Messengers as a fake who is stealing from the Native American Culture. Check the source call Duane!!!

It saddens me to see so many people being hurt by a Charlatan whom I know without a doubt is using the Native American Culture to gain personal recognition and income for sitting around and fooling people to donate money to him so he can continue theft from the Native American Culture and the Non Natives who are taken by Fakes Phonies and charlatans that create more harm than good.

I will not sit on the fence and watch a person do these things to people! We posted on our web site some guide lines for non natives to follow to discern about a person who is claiming to be a Native American Spiritual leader. Too often than not Non Natives are the target for these charlatans, Non Natives want to believe that this charlatan is for real! Then they find out that this person is not what they say they are and this hurts Native Culture, non natives alike. 
It was posted by lanepe that I perform cereomies for the people... this is pure slander...no proof evidence or anyone stepping forward to say I do this, only his false ignorant rants and raves.
I personally will not perform any ceremony ever until I have fulfilled the obligations that are required to be met. I adhere to protocol and etiquette so I will not pour water for the people in a lodge even though I have been told I can, I have been asked to but not ready for that responsibility! But according to post on this site I can pour water and that has been confirmed on this site that I meet the requiem as stated by Lenape, Mary Johnson, Hawk Spisak and many others that state you do not have to do 4 years 4 days hanbleca, that you not have to do 4years and 4 days Sun Dance to pour water in the Lodge to do healings! I will follow Arvolís teachings and adhere to that. I have not had the calling to do a Sun Dance. I am happy keeping my commitment as a fireman that supports the Sun Dancers in their needs. It is important to me to serve first and give first then receive by virtue of deeds.

I do not work for David, Gary, Josie the Lakota people I work for creator by serving my fellow man by helping people fulfill their dreams that benefit many. Grant Writers are in great demand right now because of the tight economy donations are down from individual contributors. I could be making $40.00 to $60.00 an hour writing grants for these well established Non Profits. I choose to do this for free no charge to any Native Cultural for the purpose of preservation, education, venues for employment.
Lenape you posted that you contacted Arvolís camp??? You jumped the gun on that we are only in the process of raising the money needed to ask Arvol to attend the venues we are creating. So you read too much into that and then slandered me because you have a problem with reading and comprehension. We as of yet have not contacted Arvolís camp about this but thanx for giving them the heads up!

I would also like to thank all the many people who contacted me and shared their lives with me and have given me many words of encouragement! THANK YOU!!!!

Robert, do you always talk about yourself in the third person?

What Robert has posted here is the direct opposite of what Duane Martin, Sr told me when I spoke with him a couple weeks ago.

#5 Nov-25-2009 10:37:pm

bls926
Administrator

I spoke with Duane Martin, Sr again this evening. He supports the Buffalo Messengers. He supports both Hawk and Kingfish and what they are doing. This is not going to change.

Duane Martin has never met Robert Steck, but did talk to him on the phone a couple times. Even though Steck lives only a few miles from Nemacolin, he did not attend the wopila. Steck did not show Duane Martin or Mary Johnson the courtesy or respect of a visit while they were in Pennsylvania. Steck knows that Duane fully supports Hawk from the phone conversations they had. When I told Duane what Steck was saying, his reaction was not pretty. It's not a good thing to lie about a warrior.

Duane asked me to make sure his true statement is here for everyone to read.

LAKOTA WARRIORS ESTABLISH PROTECTION FOR PENNSYLVANIA WHITE BUFFALO
http://woodlandindians.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7097

#6 Nov-25-2009 10:47:pm

hawkgoodfire
Visitor

Truthseeker wrote:

To all this may effect:

All above statements by Mr. Steck are erroneous and blatant lies. I have been directed by Canupa Gluha Mani (Duane Martin, Sr.) Headman, Cante Tenza, to respond to this malicious misinformation. Duane Martin, Sr. is in FULL support of Buffalo Messengers and the work we are doing out here in Southwestern Pennsylvania. The previous Statement of Protection press release by Cante Tenza is in full effect and force.

While visiting, between Nov. 8 to Nov. 19, Duane spoke with Mr. Steck on several separate occasions. During one of those conversations, Mr. Steck apologized to Duane for passing on lies, gossip, rumors and misinformation. Mr. Steck was invited, several times, to come and speak with Duane in person. Mr. Steck lives only a few miles from this facility, however, for some reason Mr. Steck did not show during that two week period.

Duane Martin has requested that both Mr. Steck and Mr. Gary Christenson speak with him personally. Duane is extremely angered that lies are being perpetuated with the use of his name. Let it be known, here and now, Duane Martin, Sr is looking for Mr. Robert Steck and Mr. Gary Christenson, to discuss personally the above statements, and their continued attacks and denigration of these two Sacred Animals, Buffalo Messengers, and the work being done. To discuss using Duane's name. To discuss issuing false statements. This statement is issued by permission, with full support and in complete cooperation with Duane Martin, Sr., Headman, Cante Tenza.

#7 Nov-26-2009 05:43:am

truthseeker

The truth always comes out!!! The truth is that Duane is talking to Gary and saying things that he told Hawk he should not be doing things like he is and told him that he can not learn from a woman on how to lodges.

I made no apologies to Duane for telling the truth. We know who the real liar is!!! Even Moses is involved in this he contact Duane as soon as he saw Spisakís web page announcement!!!

big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile
The Truth always comes out!!!!

It seems I need to call Duane again and have him post on this stupid little sight for all to see.

Arvol ____First the money must be in hand for travel expenses before we ask anyone to do anything...hence the wording "we are in the process of raising money"

I love the truth the truth is so much fun and I love watching liars squirm and call everyone that has told the truth about this Spisak a liar HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA for him to call them and me a liar gives me great joy. More Nails in your coffin more strikes against you in the after lifeÖ. Keep up the lies and you will destroy your afterlife for worldly material goods. Spisak has to keep this front going or he will not be able to live on a 5 ****** star resort anymoreÖ.

He has taken a position that should have been given to a real Spiritual Leader!!!! It is all about greed and being lazy. Spisak does not like to work for his money he likes to fool people to give it to him for nothing so he can beat on his drums all day!!!!
lolbig_smile

#8 Nov-26-2009 05:50:am

truthseeker

Duane is looking for me????

He has all my contact information... He has all of Gary's contact information... He just talked to Gary 2 days ago and told Gary what I have told you people on this sight.

But all this does not matter to me none of you can make me or break me!

Hawk you gave some rich white guy and Eagle feather for being rich!!! Got ya it is against the law to give whites eagle feathers!!! If you are white it is against the law to possess a raptor feather 10years imprisonment with a $50,000.00 fine!!!

#9 Nov-26-2009 06:01:am

truthseeker

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
This poem was wrttten by a little old lady with lots oF power. It was written for her orphans in Calkuta!!! This sums it all up for me in my life and this is how I feel about all of you here!

ANYWAY
People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered,
LOVE THEM ANYWAY
If you do good, people will accuse you of
selfish, ulterior motives,
DO GOOD ANYWAY
If you are successful,
you win false friends and true enemies,
SUCCEED ANYWAY
The good you do will be forgotten tomorrow,
DO GOOD ANYWAY
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable,******* Thats me!!!!*******
BE HONEST AND FRANK ANYWAY
What you spent years building may be
destroyed overnight,
BUILD ANYWAY
People really need help
but may attack you if you help them,
HELP PEOPLE ANYWAY
Give the world the best you have
And youíll get kicked in the teeth,
GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOUíVE GOT ANYWAY.

#10 Nov-26-2009 06:11:am

truthseeker

bls926 wrote:

I spoke with Duane Martin, Sr again this evening. He supports the Buffalo Messengers. He supports both Hawk and Kingfish and what they are doing. This is not going to change.

Duane Martin has never met Robert Steck, but did talk to him on the phone a couple times. Even though Steck lives only a few miles from Nemacolin, he did not attend the wopila. Steck did not show Duane Martin or Mary Johnson the courtesy or respect of a visit while they were in Pennsylvania. Steck knows that Duane fully supports Hawk from the phone conversations they had. When I told Duane what Steck was saying, his reaction was not pretty. It's not a good thing to lie about a warrior.

Duane asked me to make sure his true statement is here for everyone to read.

LAKOTA WARRIORS ESTABLISH PROTECTION FOR PENNSYLVANIA WHITE BUFFALO
http://woodlandindians.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7097

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888Balls

Did you get this from Duanes Site or Spisaks site???? If it came from Buffalo Messengers it can not be trusted!!!! Show me where Duane put this on his site!!!!!

#11 Nov-26-2009 06:18:am

truthseeker

bls926 wrote:

Truthseeker wrote:

What Robert has posted here is the direct opposite of what Duane Martin, Sr told me when I spoke with him a couple weeks ago.

This proves you can not comprhend BLS926. there is a of I's in that statement. Where is it written in 3rd person????

#12 Nov-26-2009 06:30:am

truthseeker

The reason I didnít meet with Duane is because I am not important in this. The truth is what is important. Duane needed to meet with his contemporaries not me! In addition to that if he can take Hawks word as truth then there is absolutely no need for me to meet him if he can fooled by a fake and a phony like hawk then he can not see the truth and will gain nothing by meeting me at all.
Then in addition to that it is hunting season here in Pa and this is the time of year I work to fill peoples freezers full of venison for the winter. It is more important for me to feed the people than to meet some guy from Pine Ridge who supposedly is supporting a fake and giving Eagle feathers to rich white men!!!

#13 Nov-26-2009 06:47:am

Truthabsolute
Visitor

Yes there is definitely a problem here.  When Moses Brings Plenty, a known member of the Strongheart Warrior Society, viewed the media release which was posted on 'Hawk Goodfires' myspace and his reply is, Where did you get this?  That is definitely a problem.  It's a problem because the 'media release' states that the Strongheart Warrior Society brought 'Hawk Goodfire' & this 'Kingfish' into the warrior society.  When asked if it were true, Moses Brings Plenty replied, "I thought thats where this BS came from. I called Duane and he said that the society is protecting the buffalo but these guys 'Goodfire & Kingfish' were NOT brought into the warrior society."  So yes, there is a problem here.  It seems that Michael Spisak a.k.a Hawk Goodfire is lying again.  Duane Martin Sr. Moses Brings Plenty & the Strongheart Warrior Society are protecting the buffalo and the preservation of the Lakota culture but they do not support Michael Spisak a.k.a Hawk Goodfire.

#14 Nov-26-2009 06:56:am

truthseeker

This thing of giving a rich white man an Eagle Feather proves to me that Spisak is selling Native American spirituality.  So Spisak gives the highest bidder of a sacred animal an Eagle Feather just because he had $60,000.00 to spend on a sacred animal.

Now if Mr. Hardy would have given 50,000 winter coats to the children on reservations then by all means he should be given an Eagle feather. But this is not the case.
Another case of Native American Spirituality for sale to the highest bidder!!!

Everything Spisak does is for greed!!!! Selling spirituality to the highest bidder so he can live the high life on a 5 star resort and he keeps asking people for money!!!! You all have been fooled!!!!

#15 Nov-26-2009 06:59:am

truthseeker

The truth always comes out!!!! thank you for your post about Moses!!!! Confirmation as to who is the real liars here!!!!

#16 Nov-26-2009 07:34:am

hawkgoodfire
Visitor

truthseeker wrote:

The reason I didnít meet with Duane is because I am not important in this. The truth is what is important. Duane needed to meet with his contemporaries not me! In addition to that if he can take Hawks word as truth then there is absolutely no need for me to meet him if he can fooled by a fake and a phony like hawk then he can not see the truth and will gain nothing by meeting me at all.
Then in addition to that it is hunting season here in Pa and this is the time of year I work to fill peoples freezers full of venison for the winter. It is more important for me to feed the people than to meet some guy from Pine Ridge who supposedly is supporting a fake and giving Eagle feathers to rich white men!!!

Always an excuse. Always back peddling, trying to cover your ass. When Duane and Moses come in the next week or so, I wont call you then to give you a chance to explain yourself. I wont call you to give you a chance to pull your head out of your ass. The three of us will come visit. I know where you live, and it has been requested I bring them to you. That way you cant find an excuse to not speak with them in person.

As usual, you are spouting what you dont know. Rumors, lies, innuendo, and gossip. Duane likes to say, we leave gossip to the women. Are you a woman? No, certainly not. You dont have the pride, the courage, the strength to be a woman. You werent here during the ceremony, so how do you know what was or wasnt gifted, and to whom, and who did the gifting. I will let you in on a little secret though. You're wrong. Again. As usual. Curious how you waited until Duane was gone, halfway across the country, before you started flapping your lips.

You knew nothing of tradition until I introduced you on Porcupine and I have regretted that I involved you from day 1. It took you a matter of hours to become the great white savior of the Indian People. And you still dont know what you think you do. You are being played, used, manipulated and will be thrown away when you are no longer useful. Do the world and Native People a favor? Go back to being a white guy and leave us, our business alone.

#17 Nov-26-2009 07:39:am

truthseeker

Bls926 Bonnie

"Investigating Reporter Bonnie" You should know all intro's are written in the 3rd person so everyone knows who is who!!!!

Who are you an investigating reporter for? Do you have the authority to pass yourself off as an investigating reporter? Have you ever been published? If you have been published please direct me to the article and which paper magazine or whatever....or was this all a false pretence to make yourself into something more than what you are????? I think this is the case!!!! Liar!!!! If you can lie about this you can lie about anything!!!

Prove it to all here that you are an valid investigating reporter adn I want to see yuor press card!!!! Who you are associated with!!! Every investigating reporter has a press Card!!!

#18 Nov-26-2009 07:56:am

truthseeker

ANYWAY
People are unreasonable, illogical, self-centered
...love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives
...do good anyway.
If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies
...be successful anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow
...do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness will make you vulnerable
...be honest and frank anyway.
People love underdogs but follow only top dogs
...follow some underdog anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight
...build anyway.
People really need help but may attack you if you try to help
...help people anyway.
If you give the world the best you have, you may get kicked in the teeth
...but give the world the best you have
...ANYWAY.

#19 Nov-26-2009 08:05:am

hawkgoodfire
Visitor

truthseeker wrote:

ANYWAY
People are unreasonable, illogical, self-centered
...love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives
...do good anyway.
If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies
...be successful anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow
...do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness will make you vulnerable
...be honest and frank anyway.
People love underdogs but follow only top dogs
...follow some underdog anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight
...build anyway.
People really need help but may attack you if you try to help
...help people anyway.
If you give the world the best you have, you may get kicked in the teeth
...but give the world the best you have
...ANYWAY.

Someone really needs to see about increasing the dosage of their medication. Or maybe something new all together? It's ok, really. We understand you are sick. But please, go back to your conspiracy theories and wooden blocks. It is safe in there. That imaginary place you have created in your mind. Go back inside. You dont do so well out here in the real world.

#20 Nov-26-2009 08:18:am

truthseeker

hawkgoodfire wrote:

truthseeker wrote:

Always an excuse. Always back peddling, trying to cover your ass. When Duane and Moses come in the next week or so, I wont call you then to give you a chance to explain yourself. I wont call you to give you a chance to pull your head out of your ass. The three of us will come visit. I know where you live, and it has been requested I bring them to you. That way you cant find an excuse to not speak with them in person.

As usual, you are spouting what you dont know. Rumors, lies, innuendo, and gossip. Duane likes to say, we leave gossip to the women. Are you a woman? No, certainly not. You dont have the pride, the courage, the strength to be a woman. You werent here during the ceremony, so how do you know what was or wasnt gifted, and to whom, and who did the gifting. I will let you in on a little secret though. You're wrong. Again. As usual. Curious how you waited until Duane was gone, halfway across the country, before you started flapping your lips.

You knew nothing of tradition until I introduced you on Porcupine and I have regretted that I involved you from day 1. It took you a matter of hours to become the great white savior of the Indian People. And you still dont know what you think you do. You are being played, used, manipulated and will be thrown away when you are no longer useful. Do the world and Native People a favor? Go back to being a white guy and leave us, our business alone.

Good bring them to my house!!!! As far as you introducing me to this is all false. Kenny Kane introduced me to all the shakers and movers of AIM back in 1998 Kenny trained me from 92 to 99.  You do  not get any credit for this!!!! You are quiter and a liar about everything!!! Hawk remember your the one who cheated and drank water at your sundance and you quit! But I have the respect of the Head Medicine man David Swallow so I do not need your respect. I have David's fulll blessing in this matter to come after you to expose you!!! Don't piss off a Medicineman!!!! Gary will be talking to Duane about this matter today!!!! Bring it on cause every time you come after me you loose like when you used Justina and hid behind her skirt your trailor burnt down the next day!!!

#21 Nov-26-2009 08:21:am

truthseeker

Edit-Under review

#22 Nov-26-2009 08:31:am

lenape

Once again, you have posted personal information on this site that has no business on here, you can not see to adhere to the rules of the site and spread lies and slander constantly, i think it is time that you be removed from the forum until you either grow up, or get your "happy juice" balanced out. 

We discussed the walking steaks, "Hawk", and everything revolving around this mess out there, there seems to be nothing else to discuss in this matter everyones has had their say, it is done and over, this is not worth all of this attention, there really is other stuff in the real world, outside of personal agendas, money making, and playing Lakota!  Hell, if it would resolve the mess I would pay to pck these 2 damn walking steaks up and ship them out to SD, let the folks out there deal with the drama, we here in the East don't have any thing to do with them!  ENOUGH, GET A LIFE!!!

#23 Nov-26-2009 08:33:am

truthseeker

David did everything to help you! You turned you back on him! Because you quit the Sun Dance, David told you you could not be what you want to be because you do not have the physical and mental stregnth to lead! So you quit just like a little baby!!!! Pouting the whole time while your out trying to find another spiritual leader to play one spiritual leader against another that is you are doing now with Duane pittin gone spiritual leader against the other!!!!

#24 Nov-26-2009 08:34:am

truthseeker

lenape wrote:

Once again, you have posted personal information on this site that has no business on here, you can not see to adhere to the rules of the site and spread lies and slander constantly, i think it is time that you be removed from the forum until you either grow up, or get your "happy juice" balanced out. 

We discussed the walking steaks, "Hawk", and everything revolving around this mess out there, there seems to be nothing else to discuss in this matter everyones has had their say, it is done and over, this is not worth all of this attention, there really is other stuff in the real world, outside of personal agendas, money making, and playing Lakota!  Hell, if it would resolve the mess I would pay to pck these 2 damn walking steaks up and ship them out to SD, let the folks out there deal with the drama, we here in the East don't have any thing to do with them!  ENOUGH, GET A LIFE!!!

I have Justina's permission!!!

#25 Nov-26-2009 08:35:am

truthseeker

Justina is another one of hawks victims! and the victims have asked me to speak!!!

Board footer