Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Sep-25-2009 10:55:am

lenape

"AIM-PA"

For those that have not been involved in the emails about this "group":

http://www.myspace.com/aim-pa

As expected for Pennsylvania, the members and their associates are very questionable, they are a "pull-together-team" from the Leonard Peltier Support Group of PA, which many folks didn't even know existed!  In addition in the photos section, under "flags of nations represented" in this it can safely be said that these "nations" are not being represented by this group, some do not even know the people claiming to represent them?!  hmm

#2 Sep-26-2009 03:30:pm

bls926
Administrator

Re: "AIM-PA"

Over on NAFPS, dabosijigwokush started a thread about this group in Research Needed, basically wondering if they were legit. Seems the person who authorized this chapter, Chinka Whitekiller aka Chinka Buck, has a questionable reputation. Allegations that Whitekiller has a "criminal record for arson and uses tactics like physical intimidation, destruction of property, and threats of violence against elders".

Apparently some of these people worked to stop Rachel Holzwarth and the Grandmother Drum. People recognized some of them from last year. No one knew anyone personally, just online personas.

Taraverti, Philadelphia, posted that they support some questionable causes. She stated that she's "personally not real comfortable with them after finding this out".

An example from their myspace:

September 8, 2009 - Tuesday 
Let's keep our traditions alive!!!!!!

There are some issues out now that are going to put a stronghold on our traditions,..Some of the people in this country think that half-blood natives,..quarter blood natives,etc. should not have the right to have their own governing tribe without federal recognition.
However,we can put a stop to this and keep our traditions alive,visit this site put up by David Standswithsong,..and please sign the petition to keep what little rights we still have as independent Tribes.
You dont have to be a Tribal member to sign it.The site is www...Petitiononline...com/runndn2 and please sign it,and pass the word to others!
Together we can keep our traditions and beliefs alive!
In the spirit of Native Unity,Wa do!

9:07 PM 0 Comments 0 Kudos

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse … =509337807

The only one who actually vouched for AIM PA is Corine Fairbanks, Santa Barbara AIM.

They are a small group eager to be taking on issues. My husband and I have spoken a few times to them and most recently about the "Hawk GoodFire" who is out in PA running Pow Wows in ZOOs and running sweats where women are being molested and harrassed during the ceremony.

While I may not agree with everything Hawk has done, my gut told me this wasn't true. After talking to several people, I know it to be false. Vicious lies and rumors started to discredit Hawk. That being said, any endorsement Corine and AIM SB have given to this new PA chapter isn't worth the time it takes to listen to it. My opinion of Graywolf and AIM SB is in the toilet. But that's a topic for another day.

The thread on NAFPS:  http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2355.0

#3 Sep-27-2009 12:47:pm

bls926
Administrator

A.I.m.pennsylvania Chapter
36 / Male
Chester and Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, US
Last Login: 9/27/2009

I wonder who this guy is. I spent half my life in Chester County; my daughter lives in Lancaster County. Wonder if I know his parents. Does anyone have a name for this anonymous 36 year-old male?

#4 Sep-27-2009 01:26:pm

bls926
Administrator

I don't know how many members this AIM chapter has, but they had 333 friends on their myspace yesterday and it's up to 354 this afternoon. AIm Sb, AIM SG Indiana, AIM Central Texas, several LPDOC SG's, and Ben & Cat Carnes are among their top 40 friends.

Some of their comments over the past few days:

A.I.m.pennsylvania Chapter has talked enough,actions speak louder than words,the time has come to move on important issues,enough is enough!
Mood: confident Posted at 7:32 PM Sep 24

A.I.m.pennsylvania Chapter says "Man u wouldnt believe how many A.I.M. hataz n wannabees r comin out of the woodwork."
Mood: annoyed Posted at 7:58 AM Sep 25

A.I.m.pennsylvania Chapter is just stating that if people are not doing anything wrong,they have no reason to fear AIM.
Mood: amused Posted 3 hours ago

Not sure where they're getting their info about what's going on with the white and black buffalo, but obviously from someone who doesn't really have the facts.

American Indian Movement of Pennsylvania is furious,what gives people the right to sell,or auction off our traditions,sweats,and animals! Mood:angry 
Posted at 6:26 PM Sep 16

From things I've seen posted other places, they all thought Hawk was auctioning/selling the buffalo. How dare he? We know how stupid these statements are. The buffalo never belonged to Hawk; they weren't his to sell. Woodland Zoo/Sonny and Jill Herring were selling the white buffalo to the highest bidder. What right did they have? Duh, it was their animal to sell. It's obvious that AIM PA has been fed stories. Wouldn't you investigate a little before you made a statement? Before you denounced someone?

Another funny . . . Buffalo Messengers is a friend of American Indian Movement of Pennsylvania. Go figure.

#5 Sep-27-2009 01:38:pm

NanticokePiney

bls926 wrote:

Over on NAFPS, dabosijigwokush started a thread about this group on Research Needed, basically wondering if they were legit. Seems the person who authorized this chapter, Chinka Whitekiller aka Chinka Buck, has a questionable reputation. Allegations that Whitekiller has a "criminal record for arson and uses tactics like physical intimidation, destruction of property, and threats of violence against elders".

Chinka Whitekiller has been trying to start a group in PA for several years now. He approached Larry (Bear) Peterson and myself. The primary reason I ignored him is "All violence, no brains" and he was a "shit talker".

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#6 Sep-27-2009 06:54:pm

lenape

Last edited by lenape (Oct-03-2009 09:22:am)

#7 Sep-27-2009 07:30:pm

NanticokePiney

lenape wrote:

Whitekiller tried to work with a few of us who were "cracking down" on the pipe selling in PA, now he is a loose cannon!

They "Homeland Security" his ass the only loose cannon will be the firehose the Armourcorp guys shove up his ass in Cuba.

#8 Sep-27-2009 07:56:pm

bls926
Administrator

Gene is the 36 year-old male who has this myspace? Do you have a last name?

#9 Sep-27-2009 10:33:pm

lenape

Last edited by lenape (Oct-03-2009 09:23:am)

#10 Sep-27-2009 10:41:pm

NanticokePiney

lenape wrote:

bls926 wrote:

Yes, and yes however I want to hold off just now, no offense but I have been working with different councils and community members to track down if any of these folks are even tribal members from the tribe in which they posted the flags from, and thus far one are.  I want to wait for their decision on what should be done, if anything, I hope that makes sense.  Not trying to do some "secrete squirrel stuff", but the tribes/Nations that are being mis-represented should decide what to do...

As a Nanticoke-Lenape I'm gonna start picking on Blueflower......neutral

#11 Sep-27-2009 11:25:pm

bls926
Administrator

lenape wrote:

bls926 wrote:

Yes, and yes however I want to hold off just now, no offense but I have been working with different councils and community members to track down if any of these folks are even tribal members from the tribe in which they posted the flags from, and thus far one are.  I want to wait for their decision on what should be done, if anything, I hope that makes sense.  Not trying to do some "secrete squirrel stuff", but the tribes/Nations that are being mis-represented should decide what to do...

I understand. Was just wondering cause I spent the first half of my life in that area and still have family up there. Wondered if I knew Gene's parents.

You said, "and thus far one are."   Question: one is or none are?

#12 Sep-27-2009 11:39:pm

lenape

Last edited by lenape (Oct-03-2009 09:26:am)

#13 Sep-28-2009 12:35:am

bls926
Administrator

lenape wrote:

sorry, I meant none are

I thought that's what you meant, just wanted to be sure. wink

#14 Sep-28-2009 10:37:am

lenape

Last edited by lenape (Oct-03-2009 09:26:am)

#15 Sep-29-2009 05:28:pm

lenape

Last edited by lenape (Oct-03-2009 09:25:am)

#16 Sep-29-2009 06:50:pm

NanticokePiney

lenape wrote:

a very interesting post at:
http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/Secci … essage/150

He just advertised for illegal eagle feathers on a yahoo group!!!!!yikes What a fuckin dumbass....hmm Didjya tip off Fish and Wildlife yet?????

#17 Sep-29-2009 06:55:pm

NanticokePiney

Check out the signatures on the petition *Joy Blueflower Whisler*. It must be a relative of his. :/   Now I know I can wack him for my tribe's emblem......

#18 Sep-30-2009 03:06:am

Ohelemapit
Website

NanticokePiney wrote:

lenape wrote:

He just advertised for illegal eagle feathers on a yahoo group!!!!!yikes What a fuckin dumbass....hmm Didjya tip off Fish and Wildlife yet?????

I can't believe I just read that... what a knob. lol

Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Native American.

/pb.php?url=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/XSAS44/xsassig.gif

#19 Sep-30-2009 08:19:am

bls926
Administrator

lenape wrote:

The "leader" is Gene Thunderwolf, and is "enrolled with the SECCI group in Philadelphia and part of the bigger group in Georgia, there are some interesting posts by him at this site:
http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/SecciCircle
where he posts as: Mongoose Whisler

hmmhmmhmm

Mongoose Whisler
http://www.facebook.com/mongoose.whisler

NanticokePiney wrote:

Check out the signatures on the petition *Joy Blueflower Whisler*. It must be a relative of his. hmm   Now I know I can wack him for my tribe's emblem......

Joy Russell-Whisler
http://www.facebook.com/joy.russellwhisler

#20 Sep-30-2009 10:13:am

lenape

Last edited by lenape (Oct-03-2009 09:25:am)

#21 Sep-30-2009 10:32:am

lenape

Last edited by lenape (Oct-03-2009 09:24:am)

#22 Sep-30-2009 10:39:am

NanticokePiney

He's got  Budweiser in one hand, shooting the bird with another..yikes How proffessional.... They look like 2 white trash rednecks.......hmm

#23 Sep-30-2009 12:49:pm

lenape

Last edited by lenape (Oct-03-2009 09:24:am)

#24 Sep-30-2009 07:40:pm

lenape

Last edited by lenape (Oct-03-2009 09:23:am)

#25 Sep-30-2009 09:53:pm

bls926
Administrator

someone by the name "wanbli" is representing the nanticoke people

Isn't wanbli a Lakota word? Means eagle, right? Why would a Nanticoke use a Lakota name?

The cherokee there are all part of the SECCI misfits but think they are entitled to the Cherokee seal.

And they'd all be wrong! The SECCI made the Cherokee Nation Task Force list of frauds and pretendians.

Board footer