tree hugger
Site Admin

Re: Lenape Nation of Pa Current Events!

http://www.swarthmore.edu/a-wonderful-collaboration.xml

"A Wonderful Collaboration"
by Ryan Dougherty
May 23, 2014

http://www.swarthmore.edu/Images/homepage/feature_stories/fs_lenape2.jpg

Linguistics instructor and Pennsylvania Lenape Nation chief Shelley DePaul introduces Lenape cultural elements to her Lenape language and culture class in a hands-on, holistic style.

In true Swattie fashion, Holly Smith '14 scoured the course catalog, guided by natural curiosity. She landed on a linguistics class, Lenape Language and Culture.

"I just thought it looked interesting," says Smith, a history major from Chicago, Ill. "It turned out to be probably my favorite class I took here."

Two years later, Smith and co-creator Jorin Schug '15 preside over the Lenape Language club, as awareness and appreciation of the extremely endangered Lenape language percolates on campus. In fact, Swarthmore students have become some of the most fluent Lenape speakers in the world.

"I tell them that when they finish the class, and it's the truth," says Shelley DePaul, instructor of the course and the recently appointed chief of Pennsylvania Lenape Nation. "My community has only three proficient speakers left."

DePaul originally developed her curriculum to help Lenape people in her community re-learn the language. After attending a conference at the University of Pennsylvania where DePaul presented her language program, Professor of Linguistics Ted Fernald invited her to teach at Swarthmore. She received funding from a grant, a fellowship, Penn, and the College to teach the language class between 2009 and 2012, before Swarthmore moved to support it on an every-other-year basis.

K. David Harrison, associate professor and chair of the Linguistics Department, notes how the course enriches - and transcends - the College community.

http://www.swarthmore.edu/Images/homepage/feature_stories/fs_lenape1.jpg

DePaul and Holly Smith '14 lead the language-revitalization effort.

"Lenape is not taught at any other institution of higher learning in the world," he says. "The fact that it's being taught here, in the traditional Lenape homeland [of the Delaware Valley], makes a small contribution toward addressing past injustices suffered by Native Americans."

DePaul teaches students the basics of how to speak the Lenape ("Luh-NAH-pay") language and introduces cultural elements, such as artifacts and music, in a hands-on, holistic style. And the learning goes both ways, as DePaul values her students' talents in the ongoing efforts to revitalize the language.

"I've learned so much from them, especially the linguistics students," she says, "and our people are just amazed at the work they're doing. It's a wonderful collaboration."

That work ranges from transcribing pieces of Lenape language that linguists had collected and written in their vernacular to establishing standards for, say, conjugating verbs. They've also translated cultural ceremonies back into Lenape, so that the community can perform them as originally intended, says DePaul. They're making their mark on the field of linguistics in real time.

"It isn't like taking another language course where the text is already written," she says. "They don't feel a part of things there, but they're a big part of them here."

The students' special projects have also offered an array of online resources to Lenape language learners, from dictionaries and phonetic renditions to traditional Lenape jokes and culturally inspired songs.

"Our people are so grateful," says DePaul, "and that gratitude makes the students feel good and builds enthusiasm."

To stoke that enthusiasm in years for which the class isn't offered, Smith and Schug started the Language and Culture Club. There, students can practice what they've learned and generate awareness among the greater community. This spring, they posted fliers with Lenape key words and phrases all over campus, and in the fall they'll present a Cooper Series event on the importance of re-vitalizing Native American languages.

"As someone from the area, I'm really glad to have the opportunity to help raise awareness for the Lenape community," says Schug, a mathematics major from Wyndmoor, Pa. "It's a privilege, really."

The growth of the class and club and her designation as chief occurring in the sesquicentennial year of the College isn't lost on DePaul. She doesn't see those things or the chance to teach at a school founded by Quakers, with which the Lenape people have had close ties since the days of William Penn, as a coincidence.

"I don't believe in those."

#202 May-29-2014 10:15:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

http://www.lenapenation.org/risingnationjourney.html

Itinerary for the 2014 Rising Nation River Journey. Ending in Cape May NJ with a pow wow.

#203 May-29-2014 11:43:am

sschkaak
Website

"A Wonderful Collaboration"
by Ryan Dougherty

Thanks for posting this.  The statement is made:  "...Swarthmore students have become some of the most fluent Lenape speakers in the world."  I think this is probably true.

#204 May-29-2014 11:59:pm

Suckachsinheet

sschkaak wrote:

Thanks for posting this.  The statement is made:  "...Swarthmore students have become some of the most fluent Lenape speakers in the world."  I think this is probably true.

So, even if it is the DePaul dialect, it is better than nothing? Just how far off does she fall in her language elements? What effect will this have on the two other spoken dialects?

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

#205 May-30-2014 06:38:am

sschkaak
Website

Suckachsinheet wrote:

sschkaak wrote:

So, even if it is the DePaul dialect, it is better than nothing? Just how far off does she fall in her language elements? What effect will this have on the two other spoken dialects?

Let me clarify what I meant.  It hinges on the signification "most fluent."  I am NOT saying they are truly fluent speakers.  I'm taking "most fluent" as a relative term.  If one were to poll the one-hundred "most fluent Lenape speakers in the world," some of them would include these Swarthmore students.  However, bear in mind that someone who knows fifty words and twenty expressions in some dead language that nobody else has studied may be characterized as the "most fluent" speaker of that language. 

I can't quantify, exactly, how right or wrong her language is.  I can only say that there are quite a few errors in it.  But, when we hear the English spoken by first generation immigrants from non English-speaking countries, that, too, is riddled with errors; yet, we usually do understand what they're saying.  Sometimes, we understand them perfectly well, despite their errors in grammar and syntax--as well as their occasional inappropriate selection of words.  It is something along these lines, but it's difficult to put it at its rightful place on a scale of perfection.

The simple fact is that there are probably only three truly fluent speakers in the world, and they all speak the Munsee dialect.

As for her course, it may or may not be a way to introduce people to learning some degree of Lenape.  Personally, I do not think it's the best way.  I suppose time will tell.

Last edited by sschkaak (May-30-2014 06:39:am)

#206 Aug-08-2014 08:39:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.c … ion-155997

http://d1jrw5jterzxwu.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/styles/article_header_image/public/article_media/penn-museum-lenape.jpg

Chief Shelley DePaul, Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania, center, offered a traditional Lenape prayer in both Lenape and English, at the public opening of the Penn Museum’s Native American Voices exhibition March 1, 2014. Standing with her, from left, are Vince Williams, Nanticoke Lenni Lenape Tribe; Exhibition Content Advisor Tina Fragoso, a member of the Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape Tribe of Bridgeport, New Jersey; and at far right, Dr. Ann Dapice, a member of the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania. Chief DePaul speaks at the Treaty event August 13.

Sign the Treaty of Friendship with the Lenape Nation

University of Pennsylvania
8/2/14
Long before the first Swedish settlers, before William Penn’s arrival, before there was a United States of America, the Lenape people lived and thrived in Philadelphia and a wide region that included what is now eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and southern New York. The history and culture of the Lenape Indians is an integral part of this region.

RELATED: Native Artifacts Unearthed in Philadelphia Prove ‘We Never Left’

On Wednesday, August 13 at 1 p.m., members and friends of the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania, who will be 13 days into a 17 day “Rising Nation” Delaware River journey by canoe, and will take a slight detour to visit the Penn Museum, at 3260 South Street in Philadelphia, inviting area neighbors, friends, organizations and families to participate at the signing of the Treaty of Renewed Friendship. Participants who choose to sign indicate their support of the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania as partners and caretakers of their sacred homeland.

The treaty signing program—a once-every-four-year tradition that began in 2002—begins with an opening prayer and the passing of the wampum, an Eastern Woodlands ritual that seals bonds of trust and responsibility. Wampum shell beads are sacred, and made from the shells of local waters. Strings and woven belts of wampum have been made for centuries to commemorate treaties or historical events.

In 2010, the Penn Museum accepted a string of wampum in recognition of its collaborative work with Lenape peoples, including the 2008 exhibition Fulfilling a Prophecy: The Past and Present of the Lenape in Pennsylvania (2008-2011) curated by then-University of Pennsylvania anthropology student Abigail Seldin with curators Robert Red Hawk Ruth and Shelley DePaul of the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania. On August 13, the wampum will be passed again to the Delaware Riverkeeper Network, an advocacy organization working throughout the Delaware River Watershed.

Native American Voices: The People—Here and Now, a new five-year exhibition that opened at the Penn Museum March 1, 2014, features voices and artifacts from Native Americans throughout North America. The Nanticoke Lenni Lenape community of Bridgeton, New Jersey is featured in the new exhibition, which challenges visitors to leave preconceptions behind, and explore issues and concerns of Native Americans living today.

An Invitation to All

The public is invited to attend the ceremony, and sign the Treaty, available online and at the event, if they so choose. In honor of the Treaty signing, the Museum’s Pepper Mill Café features a Native American-inspired lunch menu (entrees $7). The program is FREE with Penn Museum discounted summer admission: just copy0 per person, and free to Penn Museum members, PennCard holders, U.S. military and their families, and children 5 and under.

Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.c … ion-155997

#207 Aug-10-2014 07:37:am

sschkaak
Website

#208 Aug-13-2014 07:51:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

http://www.shorenewstoday.com/snt/news/ … ug-17.html

Lenape Nation holds treaty signing and Cultural Day Aug. 17
Written by Staff Reports
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 01:18 pm

LOWER TOWNSHIP - Representatives of the Lenape Nation will land in Lower Township Saturday, Aug. 16 with a Treaty of Renewed Friendship, as part of their Rising Nation River Journey.

The journey is a 150-mile canoe trip raising awareness of the Lenape Nation, the indigenous people of the Delaware River.

Every four years since 2002, the nation, many of whom are descendants of Lenape people and early European settlers, have signed a partnership with various organizations and individuals in maintaining the Delaware River's natural beauty, said Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania Chief Shelley DePaul.

The number of those signing this nonbinding partnership, called the Treaty of Renewed Friendship, has grown to the point where this is the first year the Lenape are canoeing down the Delaware's entire length, from Hancock, N.Y. to Sunset Beach in Lower Township.

“This year, from Aug. 1 through Aug. 17, we're bringing the treaty down the river to Lower Township and stopping at various places along the Delaware for all who wish to sign,” said DePaul.

This is also the first year the treaty will be in Lower Township, which according to DePaul, was the home of the turkey clan of the Lenape people.

“We came down to Lower Township about three years ago as part of World Ocean Day and made a number of connections through environmental organizations, community groups, spiritual groups, the business community and local officials,” said DePaul.

“The Treaty Signing and Cultural Day is a great way for our residents and visitors to learn more about the people who originally cared for this land and what they can do to continue to help protect it,” said Lower Township Mayor Michael Beck. “It’s also a great example of how we can all work together.”

Along with maintaining the Delaware's cleanliness and beauty, the treaty includes reviving and sharing Lenape culture and language, obtaining and protecting sacred Lenape sites and encouraging updated public school curriculum about the Lenape and other American Indian nations.

"It brings things full circle in leaving behind past animosity between Native Americans and whites and focuses on working together,” said DePaul.

At 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 16, the 150-mile canoe trip will come to an end at Sunset Beach.

The treaty signing and Cultural Day will start at 10 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 17 at the Cape May-Lewes Ferry Terminal with storytelling with Bluejay. At 11 a.m. there will be Lenape games for children and at noon a Children’s Circle with Chief Shelley DePaul.

At 1 p.m., a Treaty of Renewed Friendship will be signed by the Lenape and local organizations. All committed individuals and organizations are invited to join and sign the treaty.

From 1-4 p.m. drummers and dancers will perform at a powwow. The public is invited to take part in the dancing.

From 4-5 p.m., musician Jim Beer will perform.

#209 Aug-13-2014 08:14:am

sschkaak
Website

...the nation, many of whom are descendants of Lenape people and early European settlers...

Who are the rest of them, then?  They're all supposed to have "verifiable Lenape ancestry."

"It brings things full circle in leaving behind past animosity between Native Americans and whites and focuses on working together,” said DePaul.

How?  I see one group of white people signing treaties with another group of white people.  So far as we know, these folks representing the European-Americans may have a greater degree of American Indian ancestry than those signing as Native Americans!

Last edited by sschkaak (Aug-13-2014 08:17:am)

#210 Aug-13-2014 10:04:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

How?  I see one group of white people signing treaties with another group of white people.  So far as we know, these folks representing the European-Americans may have a greater degree of American Indian ancestry than those signing as Native Americans!

Ha!

“The Treaty Signing and Cultural Day is a great way for our residents and visitors to learn more about the people who originally cared for this land and what they can do to continue to help protect it,” said Lower Township Mayor Michael Beck. “It’s also a great example of how we can all work together.”

Did New Jersey forget that it has documented, well established Native Americans IN the state??

#211 Aug-13-2014 11:26:am

sschkaak
Website

tree hugger wrote:

Did New Jersey forget that it has documented, well established Native Americans IN the state??

Most people in NJ didn't "forget," because most are so clueless they never knew it.  Many of those who knew it, now deny it.  Many others just don't want to believe it.

#212 Aug-13-2014 11:45:am

sschkaak
Website

sschkaak wrote:

...the nation, many of whom are descendants of Lenape people and early European settlers...

Who are the rest of them, then?  They're all supposed to have "verifiable Lenape ancestry."

Folks:  I have never been one to deny anyone of mixed background their American Indian ancestry; but, when you don't look  anything like an American Indian, evidence is required for recognition.  Below is a picture from the Delaware Nation, headquartered in Anadarko, Oklahoma, of what real Lenape Indians look like.  If the "Lenape" you're looking at deviate so far from this phenotype that none of these features can be recognized in them, then it's time to question their authenticity. 

/pb.php?url=http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/RayWhritenour/LenapeLangugeLessons_zps464384ad.jpg

#213 Aug-14-2014 08:49:pm

NanticokePiney

"Home of the Turkey Clan" ????? Does this white woman DePaul read anything other than "Dickon Among the Lenape" or a bunch of out of date pamphlets? We find a lot of turtle and lizard effigies down here on habitation sites and "Scratchers" was a gens with many clans. Ignorant wretch.....yikes

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#214 Aug-19-2014 05:41:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

Photos at : http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/arti … ty+signing

NORTH CAPE MAY – Lenape tribal children’s games played by Native Americans in the Delaware River watershed 300 years ago again entertained 21st century youngsters on a pleasantly warm Aug. 17.

The Cape May-Lewes Ferry and Lower Township jointly hosted a series of Native American cultural events to celebrate the signing of a peace treaty with William Penn’s Quakers in 1682 on that day. This event was the culmination of the ”Rising Nation River Journey” that began on the Delaware River in Hancock, N.Y. in early August.

Members of the Lenape, or as Europeans called them, Delawares, canoed down the river, stopping for memorial signings along the way, including Philadelphia where Penn signed the famous treaty at the currently established “Penn Treaty State Park.”

The Lenape tribe consists of three major clans called the Turtle, the Wolf and the Turkey. The Turkey clan was indigenous to the area of Cape May County and they earned their name “the ocean people” by subsisting largely on fish, including shell fish from Delaware Bay.

Lenape Chief Shelley de Paul who lives in the Pocono mountain region, related that their tribal customs are “based on Lenape who remained here on our homeland” while others emigrated to others locales west of their traditional homelands which extended from upper New York state to the Delaware Bay.

“We see ourselves as caretakers of that land along the river and bay. The concept of land ownership is not within the Native American experience” she added, so no one really owns anything.

The current Lenape “carried the treaty down the river so that like-minded people and organizations can sign the treaty and join with us to take care of the land.” She further described her tribe as peaceful. “We were the grandfather tribe within the region because we were known as the “peacekeepers” who avoided violence.”

Other tribes brought their disputes to the Lenape for a fair hearing on the conflict. She added that Quakers were their good friends and this close relationship continues to present.

While drums beat and children listened to stories told by “Jay Bird,” another Lenape member, Danny Reese, known as “Medicine Horse,” spent time grooming and cleaning an ornamental group of eagle feathers known as an “Eagle Bustle.” Worn in a similar way as the bustles used by Victorian women, this bustle has important symbolic meaning in tribal lore. Each feather must be earned through one’s lifetime by achieving certain tribal milestones, either in battle, or as in modern times, peacefully.

The bustle he prepared to wear later during the tribal dance belonged to his father John Little Hawk, and it remains a cherished symbol for the family. The eagle feathers also speak to the belief that warriors can remain unseen to their enemies because the eagle can soar so high that they are not visible.

Lower Township’s Mayor Michael Beck, Deputy Mayor Norris Clark and Councilmen Erik Simonsen and Thomas Conrad attended the event. Beck stated that “we have a lot in common with the Lenape because we all have a deep and abiding respect for the environment.” He reminded the crowd that just as the Native Americans relied on the local seas and land for their subsistence, the present population also relies on the sea and other features for economic wellbeing, including commercial and recreational fishing, vacationers and others who come to the area for entertainment and their livelihoods.

He sees that relationship with the land as “almost spiritual.” He noted that a hundred years from now, others will be enjoying the same fabulous sunsets that are currently enjoyed, as long as there is respect and protection of the environment.

He added that when it comes to the Native American presence here, “we are all shoobies,” no matter how long we have lived here when compared to the Lenape who resided here long before the rest of us.”

Later in the day, De Paul invited all who wished to co-sign the treaty of peace to approach the tent and demonstrate their commitment to protecting the land all live on. She welcomed Beck and council members to sign as well as Freeholder Director Gerald Thornton and Freeholder E. Marie Hayes representing Cape May County.

After the signing, a “pow wow” circle was formed for a demonstration of tribal dancing by several members of the tribe, including Todd Messer who is Cherokee and Cree. His tribal dress was in stark contrast to the Lenape custom. He noted that the Lenape always got along with his tribes and so he came in solidarity with his brothers and sisters.

All seemed to agree that the event was a success and look forward to a return of the Lenape to Lower Township in four years when they plan to repeat the signing celebration.

#215 Aug-19-2014 08:13:am

sschkaak
Website

"Members of the Lenape, or as Europeans called them, Delawares,"

Or, as we call them, "Europeans."

#216 Aug-19-2014 02:40:pm

Suckachsinheet

Interesting bit about the eagle feathers. Doesn't sound eastern woodlands to me... Do ya think those feathers are "licensed"?...

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

#217 May-02-2015 12:45:pm

NanticokePiney

Dear friends,

For some time now numerous posts have surfaced on the internet from people and groups who are antagonistic to the Lenape Nation of Pa.  They spread misinformation apparently for their own personal and political purposes.  There is one website in particular that continues this activity. Often "Indian sounding" aliases are used by the writers. The intrusive behaviors of several individuals have had the effect of stalking our organization--calling organizations we work with to spread inaccurate information, trying to dissuade others from working with us on important projects, etc. Please disregard such communications you might receive and please feel free to contact our Council with any questions or for any clarifications.  We are open about all our activities as befits a non-profit organization and are well regarded by respected institutions for the work that we do.
We deeply regret that we are forced to make this public statement, but the damaging nature of the misinformation circulated by these people has made it necessary for us to protect both our own organization as well as our good friends and partners.
We apologize for any inconvenience or distress you may have experienced on behalf of these people.
The Lenape Nation of PA Council

yikes Just noticed this

lol "Indian sounding alias??? lol My name is Richard C. Joseph and unlike you people I'm a documented Nanticoke with a documented Lenape ancestor.

Last edited by NanticokePiney (May-02-2015 12:46:pm)

#218 May-02-2015 05:43:pm

sschkaak
Website

"Often "Indian sounding" aliases are used..."

Isn't that what they do?

"We are open about all our activities..."

But, not their Lenape ancestry.

"We apologize for any inconvenience or distress you may have experienced on behalf of these people."

As well they should!

Last edited by sschkaak (May-02-2015 05:44:pm)

#219 May-05-2015 02:16:pm

NanticokePiney

I see Swarthmore is still perpetrating the fraud. This wouldn't be tolerated in the U.K. or Europe but thanks to the Christian Right the U.S. has no education fraud laws.

http://www.swarthmore.edu/linguistics/all-courses

and they actually use that idiotic mask on this link

http://www.swarthmore.edu/SocSci/Lingui … Resources/

#220 May-05-2015 02:22:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Just saving.

http://www.swarthmore.edu/linguistics/all-courses

LING 019. Lenape Language Study
Students will gain a working knowledge of the structure of the Lenape Language. The course covers conversation, grammar, and usage, as well as discussion of the conceptual elements inherent in this Algonquian language. Topics will include some elements of Lenape culture, songs in the language, and discussion of the current status of Lenape as an endangered language.

1 credit.

#221 Jul-30-2015 06:35:am

sschkaak
Website

Lenape Nation’s Shelley DePaul explained about the history of the Lenape Nation who had a large settlement in the spot hundreds of years ago. She was there to inform people of the history and culture of the Lenapes, and animal pelts, drums, beads, and clothing lined up her stand. She said contrary to what some may think, many members of the Lenape Nation stayed behind and intermarried with the local settlers, most of whom were of German descent, she explained. - See more at: http://pikecountycourier.com/apps/pbcs. … jRW4g.dpuf

#222 Jul-31-2015 06:57:am

NanticokePiney

sschkaak wrote:

Lenape Nation’s Shelley DePaul explained about the history of the Lenape Nation who had a large settlement in the spot hundreds of years ago. She was there to inform people of the history and culture of the Lenapes, and animal pelts, drums, beads, and clothing lined up her stand. She said contrary to what some may think, many members of the Lenape Nation stayed behind and intermarried with the local settlers, most of whom were of German descent, she explained. - See more at: http://pikecountycourier.com/apps/pbcs. … jRW4g.dpuf

who are not her ancestors. roll

#223 Jan-31-2019 10:02:am

sschkaak
Website

https://www.wayneindependent.com/news/2 … r-ceremony

Damascus, PA-- Farm Arts Collective, a newly formed cultural organization based on Willow Wisp Organic Farm attended the Mid-Winter Ceremony of the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania on Sunday. January 27th in Brodheadsville, PA.

The Farm Arts Collective ensemble performed a short play entitled TREES, a performance based on the book, “The Hidden Life of Trees," by Peter Wohlleben, which describes how trees are deeply connected. Through movement, song and text, Farm Arts Collective’s performance not only delivers the scientific facts about this phenomenon, but illuminates humanity’s need for inter-connectedness and community life.

Chief Gentle Moon of the Lenape Nation invited artistic director, Tannis Kowalchuk of Farm Arts Collective and Greg Swartz of Willow Wisp Organic Farm to their mid- winter ceremony after last summer’s signing of a Friendship Treaty between The Lenape Nation and Willow Wisp Organic Farm (Swartz and Kowalchuk).

In July, the first nation contingent was on a 2-week journey down the Delaware River in canoes and kayaks that started in Hancock, NY and ended in Cape May. Along the way, the group stopped at Willow Wisp Organic Farm for a lunch and tour where they struck up a friendship.

The Lenape winter ceremony events took place in a park building and included, an opening smudge ceremony, a Lenape Language session, drumming and singing, the performance of TREES by Farm Arts Collective, a potluck lunch, story-telling and social dancing. During the story-telling, Chief Gentle Moon and an elder gave Farm Arts Collective the Lenape name, Hituk Manitowak, or Tree Spirits.

Artistic director, Tannis Kowalchuk says, “It is a great honor to receive a Lenape name, and myself and the company were very moved by the gift of being named Hituk Manitowak. We will use our name with great honor and respect for the Lenape people, their history, and our future collaborations."

The company has invited Chief Gentlemoon, his drumming group, and singer Dave White Elk Elmore to give a blessing to the Farm Arts Collective opening ceremony and farm tour set for Sunday June 2nd at Willow Wisp Organic Farm. The event will be open to the community.

#224 Feb-04-2019 02:51:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Chief DeMund? Did I miss something?

I do see they're rebuilding their website too......slowly.

#225 Feb-04-2019 03:14:pm

sschkaak
Website

He is their "Ceremonial Chief."

Board footer