Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Feb-10-2009 08:18:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

For those who have questions about this man I suggest a little resource to start reading about him go to..

http://64.62.196.98/adc/adc.html
Bureau of Indian Affairs Federal Acknowledgement Decision Compilation

about half way down you will find Munsee-Thames River Delaware the 14 page document explains it all.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/o … icture.jpg

/pb.php?url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/onewhoknows/eaglepermit.gif


Objects to Claims of LittleSoldier

BY NORA THOMPSON DEAN

WASSAJA Newspaper
March, 1978

Voice of the Indian

I have received a copy of the December issue of Wassaja and would like to share my thoughts with the readers.

Reference is made particularly to an article titled The Hidden Nation, by Chief Little Soldier.

Chief Little Soldier is not an Indian of any degree, but rather a whiteman, of a hippie type, who has a commune in Colorado consisting of other nonIndians who follow his distorted teachings of how the Delawares lived.  I do not usually speak out against people, but when someone is using the good name of my people to further his or her own interests, then I must speak.

Some facts: It was about three or four years ago that this Little Soldier first showed up here in Oklahoma.  He was at that time claiming to be descended from some Canadian Delawares, and that he had just severed his ties with a group calling themselves the Shawnee Nation Remnant Band.

He was fantastically garbed, and with his red hair and blue eyes I could hardly think him any Indian.  He then left, only to return several months later at the Pawnee Powwow with some people named Willmert (nonIndians) who had driven him down from Colorado.

We found out from these people that Little Soldier had been saying that the older Delawares here had asked him to usurp the tribal chairmen of the two Delaware groups in Oklahoma and to become our great tribal chief.  When we told them the truth, they left, taking him along.

The next we heard, he was back in this area doing some research at the local history room of the Bartlesville Library, where there is a voluminous amount of information on the Delaware people.  According to the curator, Little Soldier seemed to be looking for someone who had died without any children being listed. And thus he settled on Elahtut  (his article, col. 3)

This was his error, for although the rolls did not show any children for Elahtut, his sister did have children, and what Little Soldier could not have known is that my husband's mother's brother married the sister of Elahtut, so we know all about him.  And all of Elahtut's nieces and nephews found Little Soldier's story very amusing.  To begin with, Elahtut is not a Munsee Name.  Secondly, he never went East as he declares.

He also states in the article that the Munsees were patrilineal, but since they are a kindred tribe to the Delawares, I would greatly doubt that.  He also implies that one 'chief' named Pimoacan passed his name on the child and then grandchild, a thing that is strictly against our naming beliefs.

There are many full-blood Delawares in Little Soldier's group as he says, because as we learned from the Willmerts, when he adopts anyone into the tribe by the ancient ceremony (for which they all strip), he then gives them a rubdown with earth and water!) they come out a fullblood Delaware!

Other people's comments about Little Soldier:

". . . concerning Billy (Lee) LittleSoldier who claims to be a chief of the Muncie-Thames River Delaware Indian ... Little Soldier, also known as Ricci Bungard (his group) is not a federally recognized tribe, band, or community of American Indians.  The BIA has no relationship with the group.  In fact, we have no records relating to the MunseeThames River Delaware Indians of Security, Colorado." (From Mitchell Bush of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, 3 Feb. 1977)

(I had written to him to find out why the man called Little Soldier was able to obtain a feather permit for eagle feathers, as this is supposed to be only for our Indian people, and requires a proof of Indian blood from the BIA, which apparently was not furnished by them.  So how was he able to get a permit, of which I have a copy?)

From a museum curator in Pennsylvania: "I met Billy Little Soldier last year ... and he kept looking for handouts and donations.  He later tried to con me into believing that you were just another Lenape interfering with Federal money destined for his people.  He wanted me to help finance a five-acre tract of land in upstate New York."

From a part Lenape in New Jersey: "I got a notice for the meeting.  Billy will be reinstating people into the Delaware Nation for $22.42. The fee will cover the ceremony, sweat lodge, travel costs, gifts, postage, and general expenses.  He also told me that when he was a medicine man he performed a sweat lodge in a shower.  He also said that he made five women pregnant in a ceremony designed to keep the Delaware people from dying out.

Of more recent happenings, from one young man we heard that Little Soldier had applied to a church group in Kansas for a grant to help, his people, and was about to get about $20,000 when this young man got wind of it and set the church group straight on Little Soldier.

Just last fall, we heard from the tribal chairman of the Delawares of Western Oklahoma that Little Soldier had applied for a large grant to build and run a Delaware Museum in Colorado and used Lawrence Snake's name as backer and.. one who approved of the idea.

The main reason for writing all this is to let Wassaja know about the man.  We Indian people have enough problems to solve and enough financial worries, without having money destined for us taken by people such as Ricci Bungard.  I hope future letters from him will get the attention they deserve.

Offline

 

#2 Feb-10-2009 08:20:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

Copies of other relevant documents, including the "eagle feather permit" are available to proper authorities.

Offline

 

#3 Feb-10-2009 09:48:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

Regarding original permit, hope this clears that up.

Click thumbnail twice to enlarge.

/pb.php?url=http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e283/woodlandindians/th_permit.jpg

Offline

 

#4 Feb-10-2009 10:43:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

This common criminal is now associating with juveniles. Particularly Boy Scouts. That's unsettling.


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#5 Mar-25-2009 09:31:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

Letter of Chief Mark Peters of the Muncey-Delaware Nation  to Ohio Newspapers regarding Little Soldier

July 15,1999

To the editor:
  We are writing in response to and with concern regarding recently published articles and other sources of information we have obtained about a Mr. Chief Little Soldier and the Munsee Thames River/Munsee Delaware Nation Indians in Ohio.
  We first came upon knowledge of this person and his tribe through the internet, of all places, around 1997 and have followed his endeavors through subsequent research and communication between our (Munsee-Delaware) Nation and friends in the United States since.
  Myself and another Nation member approached Mr. Little Soldier at the Delaware Nation Powwow last year after I was advised there was a gentleman by the name of Chief Little Soldier of the Thames River Delaware as well as members of his tribe in attendance.
  Mr. Little Soldier showed me some documents relating to state approvals to carry eagle feather and also told me that a distant relation of his had moved from our reserve here on the Thames River during the War of 1812 to Ohio and that he had received chieftainship through him.
 

Which contradicts the email I received which now resides in the "Welcome Forum" claiming DNA going back 2000 years in Ohio-Piney

As the historian for our Nation I found this story somewhat fascinating and yet could not relate it to any consistency with our Nation's history
  Our ancestors fought valiantly against the Americans during the War of 1812 and especially through the American advancement from Detroit / Windsor to our village on the Thames. Our Nation lost a number of men and through we did assist the American General MacArthur with transportation across the river at what he described as an ancient village called Munceytown during the end of the War, it is highly doubtful that any one of our then members of "chiefs" left also to go to Ohio.
  It is also highly doubtful and inconsistent with any of the governing processes that we know of which would provide for a individual member or "chief" to create a a new tribe/nation without and family/clan association or to pass this authority down to become manifest over 150 years later.
  In contrast the Munsee-Delaware Nation has existed as a strong, autonomous and continuous nation whose ancestors are traceable to our original homelands in Minisink (this is where the word "Munsee" comes from) in now New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania through hundreds of years of displacement, disease, war and constant social upheaval to our present and final location to the Thames River at the end of the American Revolution in 1784.
  As we have never had any kind of communication from Mr. Little Soldier other than our own approach of him in 1998, after he had been using our name since 1974, we are highly suspicious due to this flagrant lack of protocol. Given the opportunity to provide some kind of connection to our community and with no result except for the "1812" comment (which appears to conflict with his more recent comments of origination that make no mention of our Nation) our suspicions are raised even higher.
  In fact Mr. Little Soldier advised us that he was going to be taking the word "Thames" from the discription of his tribe.
  The documentation we have received to date from the Federal Report on the investigations into Mr. Little Soldier's claim for federal recognition to local newspapers articles from various States  have additionally added to our concerns we have over Mr. Little Soldiers claim of Munsee ancestry or other form of legitimate connection to our Nation.
  Finally, it is important to note that Mr. Little Soldier has never been recognized by by any of our member Delaware Grand Council Nations [i.e. Moraviantown, Munceytown, and the 2 Oklahoma Delaware Bands] and has only raised the same concerns with them as we have with respect to any Munsee or Delaware Nation affiliation.

See: Nora Thompson Dean's letter above- Piney

We appreciate those persons who desire to learn more about the First Nations of this land and to even teach or practice some of our ways and and we do not want to discourage those with a true heart from this path.
  In fact we do not go so far as to question the sincerity or of the motives of Mr. Little Soldier but only the use of our name and history.
  It is in this respect and based on the facts and circumstances to date that we must hereby publicly denounceany connection between ourselves and Mr. Little Soldier or his tribe and additionally request that they cease from using any association with our name and history.
  In ending we must note that we have not wanted to make a public issue out of this matter and have many other things to focus our time on, yet the seriousness of this offense to our Nation's integrity requires us to take this first step before having to consider the time and expense of formal legal or other proceedings in the honour of our name.

  Sincerely,
  Mark Peters
  Chief
  Munsee-Delaware Nation
  Thames River
  R.R.1
  Muncey, Ontario, Canada
  NOL 1YO

Whew! yikes


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#6 Mar-25-2009 11:37:pm

sschkaak
Moderator
Registered: Sep-17-2007
Posts: 4299
Website

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

Good letter by Chief Peters.  Wish he had been as discerning regarding Evan Pritchard.

Offline

 

#7 Mar-26-2009 07:39:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

sschkaak wrote:

Good letter by Chief Peters.  Wish he had been as discerning regarding Evan Pritchard.

I wish the same thing. hmm


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#8 Mar-26-2009 09:11:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

With permission I'm reposting emails sent to Piney (through this site) from little soldier. Of course this is for educational purposes.


You will be subject for liable statements. You r eaading false documents and implying IN WRITING lies about this individual.
You are being mislead by a greedy dead DRUNK  woman who also had German and osage, according to her own brother in 1974, told to me in her OWN kitchen, by BOTH her husband AND her BROTHER, Lawrence, check your facts. No were were NOT a colo tribe-we were there for a project, a small part. We have treaty signers families all the way back to 1805. Armstrongs and Deans, secretarial records from 1868, and commeraration by the DAR in 1904---it was all about MONEY to them--even her ownn people have provided proof of her fraud to the BIA-we are a treaty tribe, not a BIA tribe--NEVER APPLIED for BIA, they did this to nulify us--they had NOT established requirements till AFTER 1977, they said we failed, hard to pass when there were NO specific req. They were writing them at the time. Do your OWN research- further the LAW requires a  chance for a rebuttel to the statements. We never knew about ti untill 1983. They sent us a letter. We are taking steps to change it. As far as MY dna, it can be traced back to approx. 2840 years in ohio, Weller  Archiologist Study.  I will match my record to ANYONES over the last 41 years of helping ALL people, from other  tribes, Be well, watch the slander or we will sue. We already have 4 cases going to Federal Courts for Civil rights violations, I also nopticed you have a disgruntled ex girlfriend of mine on this site, what a looser, Cherokee rose
Take Care
Little Soldier, appointed Tribal Chief Munsee Delaware indian Nation-usa territories
Wm. Little Soldier (Bungard), also Lenape

Dear,Mr. J
Mark Peters wrote that AFTER some fed spies freaked them. I HAVE 9 witnesses who was there including people that were 80. I wrote mark back and told him maybe I should tell the press WHY they went to Canada, I KNOW and they wee not HONORABLE in there departure. I never heard a peep out of him. The other fact is Mark is related to my grandmothers people, who were Vikeing Ductch, Munsee, and Cree. She was a PETERS, cousin was named Nicadimus. Her neame was Awildiaa peters Vonadel( various spellings) I have MET some from your tribe. I am COLOR blind. Fact is , recently we HELPED the  Freedman Cause in OK. The Cherokee there are trying to screw the black red man. I could explain all of the motioves that were goping on then. It was a lot more then you know. The feds violated our rights under the 4th amendmant. If you want to know the whole story, call me sometime at the office. Unlike NORA, i CAN back what we say. See if you can find ANY record we EVEN applied, there isnt any, we didnt. THEY, used the fact that we were in COLORADO for a project and NOT a TRIBE from there. Note they NEVER mentioned OHIO.
I am writing a book about the last 40 years, in it in Chapter 7 it shows THE papers, and the LIES that politians, tried to deny., I would look forward to your call. NEVER said, we sued the forum, told them of those that violated there terms and they blocked them.
The name you sign is NOT your real name.
If you would like to call, the number is   740-435-8590
Sincerely,
Little Soldier

doesn't matter whos grandson you are, what have YOU done, I have read NOTHING, nor can anybody else find ANY accomplishments you have done for any nation, your little bunch , and Dorthy Schievone sucked up to Nora in the 70's, trying to get Federal rec, didn't happen did it. SHOW me. Show me where YOU have had a continuous LEGAL relations with ANY state or FED, show me any LEGAL battles YOU have won. , I will wait.
Sir.......................and wait.
my "story" never changes, how it is reported does, press can be your "friend" or your enamy, truth they write doesn't matter, scandels sell............
be well,
LS/lw

Offline

 

#9 Mar-26-2009 09:22:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

NEVER said, we sued the forum, told them of those that violated there terms and they blocked them.

Let me clarify this point a bit. Billy took a hissy fit because a document was posted. Scott realized what an idiot he was and just changed the code from displaying the document to a link. And we all know that the other person that got blocked is now the freaking moderator of Lenape.

Offline

 

#10 Mar-26-2009 09:34:pm

sschkaak
Moderator
Registered: Sep-17-2007
Posts: 4299
Website

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

"The other fact is Mark is related to my grandmothers people, who were Vikeing Ductch, Munsee, and Cree. She was a PETERS, cousin was named Nicadimus. Her neame was Awildiaa peters Vonadel( various spellings) I have MET some from your tribe."

The Munsee Indian, Nicodemus Peters, got his surname from the first name of his paternal great-grandfather, the GERMAN-AMERICAN, Peter Klingerschmidt, a captive adopted into the nation (Delaware name, "Popotakan" ['Something Blowing'])--NOT from any Scandanavian, Dutch, Munsee or Cree forbear!

PS - Don't send me any PM's.

Offline

 

#11 Mar-26-2009 09:58:pm

lenape
Member
Registered: Feb-11-2008
Posts: 1779

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

sschkaak wrote:

"The other fact is Mark is related to my grandmothers people, who were Vikeing Ductch, Munsee, and Cree. She was a PETERS, cousin was named Nicadimus. Her neame was Awildiaa peters Vonadel( various spellings) I have MET some from your tribe."

The Munsee Indian, Nicodemus Peters, got his surname from the first name of his paternal great-grandfather, the GERMAN-AMERICAN, Peter Klingerschmidt, a captive adopted into the nation (Delaware name, "Popotakan" ['Something Blowing'])--NOT from any Scandanavian, Dutch, Munsee or Cree forbear!

PS - Don't send me any PM's.

Damn Little Weasel,

  don't ya just hate those little things call FACTS!!!  You are not gonna win any "fans" here, so beat it!!!

Offline

 

#12 Mar-26-2009 10:09:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

The name you sign is NOT your real name.

I love this! smile I have never hidden who I was in any forum. My name is Lieutenant Richard C. Joseph, mounted patrol training officer and defense/security consultant and as a hobby historian and librarian for the Mickleton Friends (Quaker) Meeting. and because I was asked by the Clerk of the Salem Quarterly Meeting (Quakers) I am the unofficial liason of the Salem Quarter (Quakers) to the Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape Tribe. Or as I like to say. The "Quaker Token Nanticoke" wink who is also a defense consultant???? yikes Wait.......some conflict here.....ohhh hell with it.........


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#13 Mar-26-2009 10:37:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

And...

like i said, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you deny 
FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have won everycase I have persued.
If you worked for BUSH, that says it all. I could care less about  spell
chk, Before me, most tribes used CHARMAN, i convinced them by embarrassing  them.
Nobody ever looked for lost families till me. Now MOST of the trivbes do 
including yours. ANYONE that suceeds, someone will always try to tear u down. 
when I was young, it bothered me. It doesn't now, i have accomplished with my 
peoples help'
So rant on all you want, i have more that know me for who i am and i could 
care less about those i dont serve.
LS/lw

Offline

 

#14 Mar-26-2009 11:06:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

tree hugger wrote:

And...

like i said, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you deny 
FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have won everycase I have persued.
If you worked for BUSH, that says it all. I could care less about  spell
chk, Before me, most tribes used CHARMAN, i convinced them by embarrassing  them.
Nobody ever looked for lost families till me. Now MOST of the trivbes do 
including yours. ANYONE that suceeds, someone will always try to tear u down. 
when I was young, it bothered me. It doesn't now, i have accomplished with my 
peoples help'
So rant on all you want, i have more that know me for who i am and i could 
care less about those i dont serve.
LS/lw

yikes.....smile.....neutral.....yikes.....lol ......yikes.....neutral.....lol.....hmm.....neutral....smile......yikes.

  And the purpose of this educational thread is to show the children out there what using contraband narcotics can do to your brain. yikes   
JUST SAY NOyikes


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#15 Mar-26-2009 11:07:pm

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

Before me, most tribes used CHARMAN, i convinced them by embarrassing  them.

What? They wipe their ass with you now, Billy?

Offline

 

#16 Mar-26-2009 11:07:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

I feel like putting this thead in Humor lol

Offline

 

#17 Mar-26-2009 11:16:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

bls926 wrote:

Before me, most tribes used CHARMAN, i convinced them by embarrassing  them.

What? They wipe their ass with you now, Billy?

LMFAO!!!! lollollollol


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#18 Mar-27-2009 10:24:pm

Suckachsinheet
Member
Registered: Sep-11-2007
Posts: 968

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

tree hugger wrote:

And...

So rant on all you want, i have more that know me for who i am and i could 
care less about those i dont serve.
LS/lw

Well, you gotta admit he's right on that last point. There are many people out there who know him for what he is!


It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

Offline

 

#19 Mar-27-2009 10:25:pm

Suckachsinheet
Member
Registered: Sep-11-2007
Posts: 968

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

bls926 wrote:

Before me, most tribes used CHARMAN, i convinced them by embarrassing  them.

What? They wipe their ass with you now, Billy?

Was that supposed to be CHAIRMAN? I didn't get it.


It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

Offline

 

#20 Mar-28-2009 02:16:am

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

I thought he was talking about toilet paper. You know, Charmin.  tongue

Offline

 

#21 Mar-28-2009 05:59:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

bls926 wrote:

I thought he was talking about toilet paper. You know, Charmin.  tongue

Me too! lol I though he was saying he taught the tribes to use leaves instead. lollol


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#22 Aug-27-2010 07:19:am

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11054

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

bump

Offline

 

#23 Aug-27-2010 08:44:am

amandaquietrainwagner
Guest

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

Yikes!  To think we were going to consult him for history and traditions.  We heard from several people he has won cases here in Ohio for Indians, that he was a man to be reckoned with when it came to knowledge about tribes, that he was big in Oklahoma, that the uELN hailed him greatly and he was helping set them straight, and that he was close friends with a Doris Riverbird woman and the Nora Dean mentioned above. We are again shocked.  Thanks for help.

 

#24 Aug-27-2010 09:16:am

lenape
Member
Registered: Feb-11-2008
Posts: 1779

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

amandaquietrainwagner wrote:

Yikes!  To think we were going to consult him for history and traditions.  We heard from several people he has won cases here in Ohio for Indians, that he was a man to be reckoned with when it came to knowledge about tribes, that he was big in Oklahoma, that the uELN hailed him greatly and he was helping set them straight, and that he was close friends with a Doris Riverbird woman and the Nora Dean mentioned above. We are again shocked.  Thanks for help.

Grab a soda, or something a little stronger, pull up a seat, and have a READ around here!  You would see that the names you are tossing together DO NOT belong together!!!!  Doris "Riverbird Woman" is a Russian lady, a wannabe, nothing more nothing less, and she certainly DOES NOT BELONG in the same category as Nora Thompson Dean, who was a traditional Delaware from Oklahoma.  In fact Nora was the main person who spoke out about Billy Little Weasel, her letter denouncing him is here on the forum somewhere, if not I will post it later!  The only thing "big" about Little weasel and Oklahoma is the big tree he would be hung from if he went out there again....  For a much as you claim to seek "knowledge" you are not reading and grasping much here?!

Offline

 

#25 Aug-27-2010 08:45:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: By request: William Lee Littlesoldier.

OOOOHHHHH! Billy loves me! lol


Rich Joseph, aka Dusty, aka the Nanticoke Quaker bastard, aka the two bit Bushy mercenary......etc......


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson