Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Oct-29-2008 02:47:pm

thecherokeerose

o si yo...

just wonderin if im still a member or have be 'banned' from boston...sorry about the mess on 'genealogy'...would like to know how to delete mess ups..can i do it, or does a moderator/administrator have to do it...anyways...would like that whole section of genealogy to go away..an object lesson on how NOT to tackle someone elses opinions late at night...BLS..you have YOUR opinions, i have MINE, and apparently there is no 'meeting of the minds' between us...would really appreciate reinstating full membership..if no, please take the time to email me at ddredjwt@hotmail.com...'visitor' status really aint that gr8....:/ U LI NA WI...the turtle

#2 Oct-29-2008 03:04:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Re: o si yo...

thecherokeerose wrote:

just wonderin if im still a member or have be 'banned' from boston...sorry about the mess on 'genealogy'...would like to know how to delete mess ups..can i do it, or does a moderator/administrator have to do it...anyways...would like that whole section of genealogy to go away..an object lesson on how NOT to tackle someone elses opinions late at night...BLS..you have YOUR opinions, i have MINE, and apparently there is no 'meeting of the minds' between us...would really appreciate reinstating full membership..if no, please take the time to email me at ddredjwt@hotmail.com...'visitor' status really aint that gr8....hmm U LI NA WI...the turtle

Patience was never one of my virtues.

1. Have you ever belonged to a message board or forum before? If you were banned you would not be able to even access this forum, let alone set up TWO new screen names.

2. You have asked me to delete you, not once but several times. The first time I even gave you time to come back and decide if you wanted to for sure.

3. Visitor access ain't that great for a reason. You have come in here and just about ruffled every member on this forum's feathers. (and yes I'm being nice)

4. You've had me jumping through hoops for you since you joined.

5. You state people have different opinions. Really? wow whoda thunk it?

6. As for deleting posts that decision is up to ME and me alone. If you want to stay and maybe learn a thing or two, you can stay Visitor status for awhile.. it'll give you some time to think about your actions. In other words dear, you're in Time Out.

Board footer