•  » General
  •  » Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles./Hawk and Nemacolin

#51 Jan-29-2008 06:17:pm

NanticokePiney

Re: Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles./Hawk and Nemacolin

bls926 wrote:

Open letter to Tamra Brennan

Tamra,

It's time to come clean. Admit your part in this hoax and apologize to all those who have been harmed by it. You may not have known it was all a lie in the beginning, but you know now. You've known for two months; known the truth and still continued to perpetuate the fraud. You may have taken your name off the Press Release on Buffalo Messengers, but there are still originals all over the internet. The only way you can make this right, is to admit what you and Spisak have done. Time is running out. I know that you are reading these threads. Find your backbone, step up, admit that you were wrong.

Admitting your wrong is honorable. Erasing your mistakes will cause you to lose respect ( or get a job at FOX Network) I respect your work too and we all "jump the gun" sometimes. When I was younger I followed and listened to people who I believed to be "leaders" ( Roy "Crazyhorse" Johnson, Carl "Wayandaga" Pierce). I know now they are full of *meadow muffins*. But I have freely admitted I followed them. We have a member here, who was lead along by several frauds in P.A. and was attached to them. He freely admits it right on this board and on a Yahoo Group. He's got honor and I respect him for it.

Peace- Rich Joseph

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#52 Jan-29-2008 07:50:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Could not have said it better, listen to Piney.

#53 Feb-03-2008 09:30:pm

NanticokePiney

The white buffalo calf or the fertilized egg itself probably came from 'White Elk Ranch' and canned hunting ranch with locations in Crested Butte, Colorado and outside Sidney, Nebraska. They sell live animals fertilized eggs and semen.

The URL is http://7company.com/WhiteElkRanch/

#54 Feb-03-2008 10:52:pm

bls926
Administrator

NanticokePiney wrote:

The white buffalo calf or the fertilized egg itself probably came from 'White Elk Ranch' and canned hunting ranch with locations in Crested Butte, Colorado and outside Sidney, Nebraska. They sell live animals fertilized eggs and semen.

The URL is http://7company.com/WhiteElkRanch/

No, Piney. This white calf is the offspring of the female buffalo still at Farmington Zoo and a bull which the Herrings sold to a buffalo farm in Washington County, Pennsylvania. Sonny Herring stated in an interview in November 2006, shortly after the calf was born, that they'd gotten rid of the bull because he'd become too hard to handle and was tearing up his enclosure. Neither mother nor father are white, but obviously do carry the recessive gene. This calf truly is a white buffalo; that's not the issue. The problem is that now the Herrings are saying they never had a bull and the cow was not artificially inseminated, making this a "virgin birth". That's the lie; that's the hoax. And if that isn't bad enough, they're saying the black calf with white legs, born in 2007, is also a "virgin birth". Tamra Brennan and Michael Spisak are fueling this fire, making sure it is spread around the world. They've even convinced Arvol Looking Horse and other spiritual leaders that this calf is a miracle. It takes an especially low person to lie to a spiritual man. Kenahkihinen is a white buffalo, but he has a mother and father. Guess that wasn't good enough. What's better than a white buffalo? A miracle.

#55 Feb-05-2008 12:25:pm

Charis
Visitor

Morning all,
I thought you would find this interestinly amuseing. Not only do they promote the white one but a black one as well. Next year perhaps a rainbow one or a unicorn. Good greif!!!!!!!

Woodland Zoo presents….

Tatanka Oyate Wacipi
(Buffalo Nation Dance)
June 20, 21 and 22, 2008

Come gather with us as we

HONOR the gifts given to the People, all over the world. A White Buffalo. A Black Buffalo. Two Spirits, sent by Creator, to teach the People; to bring the People back to the path of Spirit.
www.buffalomessengers.com

ALL DANCERS INVITED
FREE ADMISSION TO DANCERS
$7.00 Adults $10.00 with ZOO
$5.00 Children $8.00 with ZOO

Primitive camping available. Vendors by agreement and invitation. A family event, displaying the culture, crafts and food of Native Peoples. Bring your own lawn chair.

ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS/ALCOHOL

Northern Drum: Muddy Creek         Southern Drum: Thunder Nation
MC: Danny Two Eagles         AD: James Spottedhawk

The powwow will be held rain or shine at the Woodland Zoo (724.329.8664) 3400 National Pike Farmington, PA  15437.  Events include craft vendors and flute players.  Don’t forget to visit the white buffalo and other animals at the zoo. For more information contact Justina Tyson (724-384-0674)  jtysonlmc@netscape.net or Hawk (304.789.5123) hawkgoodfire@yahoo.com

#56 Feb-05-2008 05:30:pm

NanticokePiney

Charis wrote:

Morning all,
HONOR the gifts given to the People, all over the world. A White Buffalo. A Black Buffalo. Two Spirits, sent by Creator, to teach the People; to bring the People back to the path of Spirit.

$7.00 Adults $10.00 with ZOO
$5.00 Children $8.00 with ZOO

roll Mutually exclusive.... I hope AIM shows up at this and makes their lives miserable. It's nauseating.

#57 Feb-05-2008 05:44:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

You know this isn't far, I should go. With cameras in hand, anyone want to join me? tongue

#58 Feb-05-2008 07:02:pm

Charis
Visitor

That sounds like a wonderful idea! I am a photographer after all. Think AIM should be notified. I can go on Sun. Who's in? No one will even pay attention to me due to the fact I am white and will go like a curious tourinst.  This  stuff is so rediculous!

#59 Feb-05-2008 11:40:pm

NanticokePiney

tree hugger wrote:

You know this isn't far, I should go. With cameras in hand, anyone want to join me? tongue

If my "current situation" is out of the way. I'll happily attend.

#60 Feb-23-2008 02:58:am

bls926
Administrator

Last week I told someone that maybe they should go back and re-read those statements issued by the spiritual leaders last fall. I didn't remember all of these men actually saying that the white calf and black calf were virgin births. I decided to take my own advice and have read them again tonight. My memory hadn't failed me. While some of these men do say they were virgin births, others do not. They all talk about the importance of the white buffalo calf; some mention the black calf as well. Notice that David Swallow has not issued any statement concerning virgin births or even about the black calf.

Virgin Buffalo Calf Births

Below are links to articles describing the virgin births of two buffalo calves in Pennsylvania, the blessing given by David Swallow, and statements from several Native American Spiritual Leaders.

Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles  11/12/07
http://www.snowwowl.com/flashvirginbuffalobirths.html

David Swallow Blesses Pennsylvania White Buffalo Calf  4/17/07
http://www.snowwowl.com/flashpennwhitebuffalocalf.html

Message from Arvol Looking Horse About Virgin Buffalo Calves  11/12/07
http://www.snowwowl.com/flasharvolonvir … ocalf.html

Message from Uqualla, Traditional Spiritual Advisor  11/1/07
http://www.snowwowl.com/flashVBCBuqualla.html

Message from Kuuyux, Larry Merculieff, Messenger  11/13/07
http://www.snowwowl.com/flashkuyuux.html

Statement from Charles Chips  11/13/07
http://www.snowwowl.com/flashVBCBchipps.html

Statement from Chief Black Jack, Hereditary Ta-Tat  11/21/07
http://www.snowwowl.com/flashVBCBchiefblackjack.html

http://www.snowwowl.com/flashVBCBirths.html

#61 Feb-23-2008 02:59:am

bls926
Administrator

Conversations with Hawk Spisak and David Swallow

On Thursday, February 14th, I called Hawk Spisak. We discussed a lot of things, but mostly what is going on in Pennsylvania with the white and black buffalo calves. He assured me that he is only the messenger. Is adamant that the spiritual leaders knew about these calves before the Herrings said anything at all about not having a bull. (Well, we know they did have a bull. His name is Barney.) Hawk tried to assure me that he is only saying what the spiritual leaders have told him to say. Maybe yes, maybe no; I'm not sure. After we'd talked for a while, he asked me if I wanted to speak with David Swallow. Sure, why not? He gave me Swallow's home phone number, with instructions not to give it out to anyone, which I haven't. Hawk said that Swallow had told him to give me his number, if I called. He said they'd discussed me personally, because of the letter I'd written to Arvol and Paula.

I called Swallow's house; he wasn't home, but his daughter gave me his cell phone number. When I introduced myself, Swallow didn't know who I was. He and Hawk had not discussed me personally. They had talked about people who were talking out against this and I think there had been some discussion about the letter. When Swallow said they had talked about "people who were talking out against this", I think he meant the significance of the white calf and not anything about virgin births. Swallow didn't sound like he knew anything about virgin births. He said people put words in his mouth; "this is twisted". Swallow said the calves "were not virgin births". "Anything born whether two-legged or four-legged or winged has to have a father." That's a quote. He said the white calf was special. He has questions about the black one and that's why he hasn't issued a statement about it. I didn't ask him what questions. I probably should have. He also thinks the Herrings "are lying about the calves for the publicity and money". They are trying to make the calves "like the virgin birth of Christ". Another quote. I thanked him for his time.

On Friday, February 15th, I called Hawk and told him what David Swallow had told me. Silence. Then he said that wasn't what David had told him. He was going to talk to David. Then after a little bit, he tried to say I misunderstood David. He's a hard man to understand. I may have thought that's what David said, but I misunderstood. I told him there was no way I misunderstood what he said. "Anything born whether two-legged or four-legged or winged has to have a father." I also told him what Swallow said about the Herrings lying for the publicity and money. Hawk said there aren't many visitors to the zoo. There's no money in it for them. He was still sure I'd misunderstood David, so I told him what Swallow had said about trying to make the calves "like the virgin birth of Christ". He said he would call Swallow and call me back.

After taking to Swallow, Hawk did call me back. He said that David told me what he did for political reasons. I asked him what kind of political reasons. He couldn't tell me any more than that. I asked him if Swallow was involved with Russell Means and what he's doing. Didn't get a straight answer. Said David is involved in a lot of things. Has to walk a fine line between the spiritual and the political. Why is a spiritual man involved in politics?

I've sat on this information for a week and I apologize for that. I'm not real sure why I did that. Had first thought I was waiting until Hawk had a chance to talk to Swallow, thinking there might be some kind of explanation. Well, he's talked to Swallow. There was an explanation, but not adequate. What kind of spiritual leader is so involved in politics that it silences the "truth"? That explanation bothered me last week and bothers me still. What kind of investigative reporter would I be, if I continued to sit on this information? We've been on a search for the truth. I decided that if I didn't say anything about my conversation with Swallow, I wasn't being very truthful. It doesn't say much for what I've been advocating. Did I let the good things Hawk has done distract me from this issue? Did I let the fact that Tamra couldn't take the stress and pressure and ran back to South Dakota, leaving him in Pennsylvania alone to deal with this, influence this investigation? Did I let my empathy for Hawk cloud my better judgement? Yep, all those thoughts were running thru my head. I decided it was a matter of honor. I had to write about what David Swallow told me.

I called Hawk this afternoon and let him know what I was planning to do. Again he tried to tell me that David is a hard man to understand and that I'd misunderstood what David was saying. I told him there is no way I misunderstood. When Swallow said "I think the owners of the zoo are lying for the publicity and money", there is really only one meaning. When he said "they weren't virgin births", there's only one way to take that. "Anything born whether two-legged or four-legged or winged has to have a father" can only be understood one way. I didn't misunderstand. I know what I heard. There was some discussion about whether David would tell me the truth since he didn't know me. My question, does David lie to people he doesn't know? Hawk tried to guilt me into remaining silent. Was this the best thing for the People? I'm responsible for my actions. The controversy is detracting from the importance of the message these two calves bring. My point exactly; these calves were gifts from the Creator and didn't need to be improved upon. They were miracles without being virgin births. He wasn't able to make me change my mind. The truth needed to be told. As I told him, it's a matter of honor. I had to write about what David Swallow told me. Whatever happens, I take responsibility for. If the "fire-storm" that Hawk predicted comes, so be it. It's on me.

I apologize, again, for not telling y'all sooner.

#62 Feb-23-2008 07:23:pm

NanticokePiney

bls926 wrote:

I take responsibility for. If the "fire-storm" that Hawk predicted comes, so be it. It's on me.

F*** Hawk, lying con job whiteman........

I have your back and I agree with you 100%. If you come to the Northeast or your worried. Aunt Hugger knows how to contact me.

Rich Joseph "Piney"

#63 Feb-23-2008 07:45:pm

bls926
Administrator

Thanks, Rich. I will be up in Pennsylvania sometime this year. I'm not scared and I'm not really worried. I know I did the right thing. It's good to know you have my back; that means a lot to me.

#64 Feb-23-2008 07:56:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Hey Hawk told me the same thing, don't you love that? It's not all on you, we're in this together. More than anyone here really knows. wink

#65 Feb-24-2008 12:51:am

bls926
Administrator

Thanks, Sis.

#66 Feb-25-2008 07:30:pm

NanticokePiney

Now Hawk denied any connection with 'Standing Stone Village'. I received a email message from 'Lenapehocking Longhouse' a Yahoo group, posted by Phil Rice ( AKA Wakteme). It is a email message from Hawk to Wakteme telling him about the powwow 'Standing Stone' is holding.

#67 Feb-26-2008 02:09:pm

bls926
Administrator

NanticokePiney wrote:

Now Hawk denied any connection with 'Standing Stone Village'. I received a email message from 'Lenapehocking Longhouse' a Yahoo group, posted by Phil Rice ( AKA Wakteme). It is a email message from Hawk to Wakteme telling him about the powwow 'Standing Stone' is holding.

Are you sure it's Standing Stone Village who is having the powwow at the Zoo in June? Or is Hawk throwing this party? Refer to Charis' post about the June powwow.

Woodland Zoo presents….

Tatanka Oyate Wacipi
(Buffalo Nation Dance)
June 20, 21 and 22, 2008

The powwow will be held rain or shine at the Woodland Zoo (724.329.8664) 3400 National Pike Farmington, PA  15437.  Events include craft vendors and flute players.  Don’t forget to visit the white buffalo and other animals at the zoo. For more information contact Justina Tyson (724-384-0674)  jtysonlmc@netscape.net or Hawk (304.789.5123) hawkgoodfire@yahoo.com

Of course that is the same weekend Standing Stone usually has their powwow.

#68 Feb-26-2008 05:52:pm

NanticokePiney

bls926 wrote:

Of course that is the same weekend Standing Stone usually has their powwow.

Yup!

#69 Mar-02-2008 06:25:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

I personally want to make some things crystal clear here.

Nothing bls or I have posted is gossip or lies. We have done our research, more than anyone realizes. This isn't about our agenda. For crying out loud what would we have to gain. We could just kiss up and join the parade and be a part of the little happy circus.

I'm getting so tired of this, you haven't got a clue.

Some of my personal points that I'm going to reiterate

YOU ALL put this all over the internet, you put it out there. Why in the world would anyone (I don't care who they are) have to privately contact your condescending selves with questions? You put it out here, it's your responsibility to reply. You are no better than any other person out there, now who has an agenda?

You lied, whether by sins of obmission or not, you lied.  The manipulation attempts are getting under my skin. I've gotten so many .. you don't understand, you're not indian enough, you don't know your place.. comments. What's wrong with the truth? Is it hitting a little too close to home?

Yeah Woodland forum is the only one that has it out there, we're nobodies. Oh I haven't even posted half the crap I have yet.

Now if you want to straighten this out YOU  email me. This is my forum, and this stuff will stay until you contact me.

#70 Mar-02-2008 06:48:pm

NanticokePiney

tree hugger wrote:

you're not indian enough, you don't know your place..

I don't think he's Indian at all. I can't prove it. But I am usually right with my gut feelings. Pretendian, fakeskin, that is what I think. hmm
  I been really getting sick of all this " phoney spiritual crap" and crap is what it is. I spent half my childhood with a spiritual fraud (Wayandaga) and his phoney spiritual crap. I can usually pick one out just like that. *snaps fingers* neutral

#71 Mar-02-2008 10:07:pm

Suckachsinheet

Tamra has left and gone out west. You're beating a dead horse on this thread, unless you're talking to someone else who used to have his own thread...

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

#72 Mar-02-2008 10:14:pm

NanticokePiney

Suckachsinheet wrote:

unless you're talking to someone else who used to have his own thread...

Bingo.......

#73 Mar-02-2008 11:34:pm

bls926
Administrator

Suckachsinheet wrote:

Tamra has left and gone out west. You're beating a dead horse on this thread, unless you're talking to someone else who used to have his own thread...

Yes, Tamra has left Pennsylvania/West Virginia and returned to South Dakota. We knew she was going before she left. Tamra told me in an e-mail on February 9th that she was leaving. Also said that she was not involved with the buffalo calves and hadn't been "for quite some time". She told me that I should have contacted Arvol Looking Horse or one of the other spiritual leaders if I had questions, instead of posting on a message board. And if I continued to have issues with this or with Hawk personally, I should contact him.

Well, I did write Arvol and Paula and received a reply from Paula. That's how I know that he continues to stand by the statement he made last fall. The details of that e-mail will not be posted. Paula asked that it remain between us, and the several people it was cc'd to, and I will honor that request.

I've already posted about some of the conversations I've had with Hawk Spisak. He also told me that Tamra was going back to Pine Ridge because the stress and pressure in Pennsylvania was more than she could handle. Tamra denies that this is the reason she left, but that's what he told me. I don't know.

Tamra may not be in Pennsylvania but that does not mean she isn't reading this forum. She isn't the only one either. They're able to connect to Woodland Indians Forum in South Dakota, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado; just to name a few of the places where interested parties are located. I don't think tree hugger's post was directed solely to Tamra, but to all those who would silence us. And right now, Hawk Spisak isn't even in my thoughts. I haven't heard anything from him since I made my last post. On the other hand, I have heard from Tamra again.

So Blacksmith, your comment about beating a dead horse is way off. You have no idea how wrong you are.

#74 Mar-03-2008 08:15:pm

Suckachsinheet

bls926 wrote:

Tamra may not be in Pennsylvania but that does not mean she isn't reading this forum. She isn't the only one either. They're able to connect to Woodland Indians Forum in South Dakota, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado; just to name a few of the places where interested parties are located. I don't think tree hugger's post was directed solely to Tamra, but to all those who would silence us. And right now, Hawk Spisak isn't even in my thoughts. I haven't heard anything from him since I made my last post. On the other hand, I have heard from Tamra again.

So Blacksmith, your comment about beating a dead horse is way off. You have no idea how wrong you are.

I expected this. What I was driving at was that since Tamra is the headliner for this thread, and she is gone, that perhaps another thread might be the place to continue this dialog. But it's really not that important.

It's in the blood; I can't let go. - Robbie Robertson

#75 Mar-03-2008 08:39:pm

bls926
Administrator

Suckachsinheet wrote:

bls926 wrote:

I expected this. What I was driving at was that since Tamra is the headliner for this thread, and she is gone, that perhaps another thread might be the place to continue this dialog. But it's really not that important.

For an educated man, you sure are acting dumb. You can not be this obtuse, Blacksmith. Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles - November 12, 2007 - By Tamra Brennan. Have you forgotten who issued the Press Release? The fact that Tamra is no longer in Pennsylvania doesn't mean a thing. I think some of y'all are failing to see the big picture here. This is NOT about Pennsylvania.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles./Hawk and Nemacolin

Board footer