• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles./Hawk and Nemacolin

#26 Nov-18-2007 05:53:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Re: Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles./Hawk and Nemacolin

Tamra

I want you to know that I'm not trying to pick you apart or demean anything that's happening. I'm just trying to understand things that bother me, I know I'm not alone. None of what I said or will say (uh oh lol) is any reflection on you at all.

And of course we can disagree and respect each other. smile

#27 Nov-20-2007 07:55:pm

bls926
Administrator

Welcome to Woodland, Tamra. I'm glad you joined us. I'm one of the ones who is having a real hard time wrapping my head around this. I believe in prophecy and know that the Creator can do whatever he desires. This just doesn't feel like prophecy or something the Creator has his hand in. Too much conflicting information, too many lies. Yeah, I'm the "some of the same folks in here" who "were also posing these same questions over in the indianz.com message board". Just me; no one else. It's okay; you could have said it. Everyone knows I'm the loud mouth. When I have questions, I ask them. When I have opinions, I state them. I'm still digging, still asking, still trying to find the truth in all this.

#28 Nov-20-2007 10:19:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Well hope Tamra comes back, I for one would like to see how the birthday celebration went.

Kenahkihinen's First Birthday Party & Salute to Veterans

Sunday November 11, 2007 10:00am to 5:00pm Admission: $6.00 adults, $4.00 Children, INCLUDES the zoo.

Celebration for the birth of the White Buffalo - Kenahkihinen, Hosted by Standing Stone Village. Drumming, Dancing and talks thru-out the day on the White Buffalo. Birthday Cake. SALUTE TO VETERANS at 11:11am.
Open to any and all who wish to participate, contact Kim Ord at 814-386-9376 or Woodland Zoo at 724-329-8664.

#29 Nov-21-2007 03:37:pm

Tsalagi_NDN

bls926 wrote:

Welcome to Woodland, Tamra. I'm glad you joined us. I'm one of the ones who is having a real hard time wrapping my head around this. I believe in prophecy and know that the Creator can do whatever he desires. This just doesn't feel like prophecy or something the Creator has his hand in. Too much conflicting information, too many lies. Yeah, I'm the "some of the same folks in here" who "were also posing these same questions over in the indianz.com message board". Just me; no one else. It's okay; you could have said it. Everyone knows I'm the loud mouth. When I have questions, I ask them. When I have opinions, I state them. I'm still digging, still asking, still trying to find the truth in all this.

Thanks for the welcome.

First I would like to ask what exactly you are referring to in your statement "Too much conflicting information, too many lies.?" Are you stating that I am lying about this? What conflicting info are you reffering to? So basically what you are saying is that we along with traditional spiritual leaders from across the Nation, including Arvol are all lying? Did you read what I posted earlier about all of these spiritual leaders have taken this into their own ceremonies and have made their OWN decisions from what they concluded within these ceremonies. They received their own answers to what they asked, from the Creator about what this all means and if its real. Wonder then, why we have been invited to come up and speak to several spiritual leaders and traditional people in Canada along with doing a special ceremony with them? Wonder why Arvol has been presenting this to many other spiritual leaders across the Nation and asking for their support and help in getting this info out there? Wonder why these folks that he has contacting are calling us, including hereditary chiefs of nations? If you knew more about me, you would know that I work on many sacred sites issues, I hosted a gathering at Bear Butte last year, in conjuction with World Peace & Prayer Day, on behalf of and at Arvol's request. Arvol and Paula are dear friends of mine.   

I don't know who you are, since all I see is a nickname with no "real" info about yourself. It bothers me that folks in these message boards on the net, can criticize or attack folks, but yet they don't even identify themselves. Do you know who I am, what I work on and the issues that I am involved in? May I ask, what Nation you are from? I only ask these things, since I am apparently am being accused of lying, I would like to know more about you, and your background.

I usually don't spend anytime on these message boards, and I am not a member of indianz.com, interestingly enough......they will not approve my membership request for the forums, have heard that's what they do to folks.........guess folks are not entitled to defend the truth in there, especially if it's not what people want to hear. Honestly, not going to waste my time with them anyway, its pointless, all it does is continue to feed their sickness of hate.

Your certainly entitled to your opinions, that's fine. If you don't believe this, that's fine to. I certainly am not going to sit here and hammer you to make you believe either. You either are or you not, that's up to you. If you cant believe all of these spiritual leaders, then honestly I am not sure what more to tell you.

I find it curious that folks just keep looking for the negative and having to "dig" to do what they can to discredit something that spiritual leaders from across the country have acknowledged and validaded. Would it have been more believable to everyone if these two buffalo were born on CRST, Pine Ridge, Standing Rock or Rosebud? Would that have made it real to folks? Is it that folks don't believe simply because this appeared to non ndn's, in a zoo setting, and this is not what we as ndn people envisioned, on how something this significant should present itself to the people? Are you guys familiar with the white buffalo that was born on Pine Ridge, just outside Oglala? It was several years ago, they put a huge sign on the hwy leading into the town of Pine Ridge, white buffalo tours, they charged people for viewing, to take photos. They offered tours to all the tourists, offered getting your picture taken, etc.....in other words they were plagiarizing the sacredness of the white buffalo. The buffalo kept getting loose and running around the rez, so the Tribal police got fed up with it, so they shot and killed him. Good thing it was born on the rez to Tribal members, eh.  Interestingly enough, betchya most people in here never heard a word about any of that.

Anyway, as I have already mentioned we can agree to not agree, that is fine as long as we can respect each others opinions about it. I am happy to answer questions or discuss this issue, however, I will not sit back and be called a liar, that I will not do, nor do I appreciate it.

In peace & solidarity,

Tamra

#30 Nov-21-2007 04:47:pm

bls926
Administrator

Tsalagi_NDN wrote:

bls926 wrote:

Thanks for the welcome.

First I would like to ask what exactly you are referring to in your statement "Too much conflicting information, too many lies.?" Are you stating that I am lying about this? What conflicting info are you reffering to?

Tamra, I never said you were lying about this. The conflicting information and lies are coming from the Farmington Zoo. Statements made by Sonny and Jill Herring after the white calf was born do not coincide with what they are saying now. Never once did they mention that the white calf was a virgin birth. In fact, Jill Herring stated that "both parents had to carry a white gene to be able to produce the rare calf" in an early interview. Both parents?

So basically what you are saying is that we along with traditional spiritual leaders from across the Nation, including Arvol are all lying? Did you read what I posted earlier about all of these spiritual leaders have taken this into their own ceremonies and have made their OWN decisions from what they concluded within these ceremonies. They received their own answers to what they asked, from the Creator about what this all means and if its real. Wonder then, why we have been invited to come up and speak to several spiritual leaders and traditional people in Canada along with doing a special ceremony with them? Wonder why Arvol has been presenting this to many other spiritual leaders across the Nation and asking for their support and help in getting this info out there? Wonder why these folks that he has contacting are calling us, including hereditary chiefs of nations?

I never said Arvol Looking Horse or any spiritual leaders were lying. They are all assuming that what the Herrings have said is true. What if it isn't? This would not be the first time good people were lied to or mislead. Would that make a difference in how they interpret the answers they received in ceremony? Desperately wanting to believe something often influences your perception.

If you knew more about me, you would know that I work on many sacred sites issues, I hosted a gathering at Bear Butte last year, in conjuction with World Peace & Prayer Day, on behalf of and at Arvol's request. Arvol and Paula are dear friends of mine.

I know a great deal about you, Tamra, and the issues you're involved in. I've participated in LPDC chats with you. I know of your work with the Black Hills and Bear Butte. I read NDNnews. Guess that's why I haven't entirely written this whole thing off as a hoax or a lie. As I stated earlier on this thread, if it weren't for Arvol's and your involvement, I wouldn't have put any credence in this at all. If all I had to judge this from was the Farmington Zoo, the Herrings, Standing Stone Village and Kim Ord . . . There would have been no question in my mind at all; I would have known it was a hoax. However, the fact that y'all are involved, makes me want to discover if there is some truth to it.

I don't know who you are, since all I see is a nickname with no "real" info about yourself. It bothers me that folks in these message boards on the net, can criticize or attack folks, but yet they don't even identify themselves. Do you know who I am, what I work on and the issues that I am involved in? May I ask, what Nation you are from? I only ask these things, since I am apparently am being accused of lying, I would like to know more about you, and your background.

Nickname? Not exactly. bls926 . . . my name, Bonnie L Singleton, and my birthday, September 26th. Most people on the boards know that. I've posted letters that I've written and received, without deleting my name. I've posted e-mails that I've received, without deleting my e-mail address. I sign petitions with my full name. I'm not hiding anything; it's all out there, the good, the bad and everything in between. What Nation am I from? I'm mostly white with Cherokee ancestors. Wasn't raised in the culture; not enrolled. How about you? I know you're Cherokee and not raised on the Boundary or in the culture. Are you enrolled?

I usually don't spend anytime on these message boards, and I am not a member of indianz.com, interestingly enough......they will not approve my membership request for the forums, have heard that's what they do to folks.........guess folks are not entitled to defend the truth in there, especially if it's not what people want to hear. Honestly, not going to waste my time with them anyway, its pointless, all it does is continue to feed their sickness of hate.

Yeah, that's been happening quite a bit recently. Don't know why.

Your certainly entitled to your opinions, that's fine. If you don't believe this, that's fine to. I certainly am not going to sit here and hammer you to make you believe either. You either are or you not, that's up to you. If you cant believe all of these spiritual leaders, then honestly I am not sure what more to tell you.

Yep, that's right. I am entitled to my opinions. I didn't say I didn't believe; only said that I still have a lot of questions.

I find it curious that folks just keep looking for the negative and having to "dig" to do what they can to discredit something that spiritual leaders from across the country have acknowledged and validaded. Would it have been more believable to everyone if these two buffalo were born on CRST, Pine Ridge, Standing Rock or Rosebud? Would that have made it real to folks? Is it that folks don't believe simply because this appeared to non ndn's, in a zoo setting, and this is not what we as ndn people envisioned, on how something this significant should present itself to the people? Are you guys familiar with the white buffalo that was born on Pine Ridge, just outside Oglala? It was several years ago, they put a huge sign on the hwy leading into the town of Pine Ridge, white buffalo tours, they charged people for viewing, to take photos. They offered tours to all the tourists, offered getting your picture taken, etc.....in other words they were plagiarizing the sacredness of the white buffalo. The buffalo kept getting loose and running around the rez, so the Tribal police got fed up with it, so they shot and killed him. Good thing it was born on the rez to Tribal members, eh.  Interestingly enough, betchya most people in here never heard a word about any of that.

I'm not looking for the negative. I am looking for the truth. You think it's wrong that I used the word "digging"?  Well, if it was all out in the open, cons wouldn't be able to pull off a hoax. Of course it's hidden and the only way to uncover the truth is to dig for it. All of my "digging" isn't about the tangible; the paper trial left by those who would do us harm. Some of my "digging" is intangible; I've been praying about this, trying to know what I should do. Creator speaks to all of us, not just a select few.

Anyway, as I have already mentioned we can agree to not agree, that is fine as long as we can respect each others opinions about it. I am happy to answer questions or discuss this issue, however, I will not sit back and be called a liar, that I will not do, nor do I appreciate it.

Yes, we can agree to disagree and I hope we will continue to respect each other. Believe me, Tamra, if I didn't respect you and the work you've done, my questions would have been posed in an entirely different way. I repeat, I did not call you a liar.

In peace & solidarity,

Tamra

Do have a question for you. When did you and Hawk Spisak move East? If you've been here more than a week or two, I'd find it a little hard to believe that you don't know anything about Standing Stone Village, Kim Ord or the United Eastern Lenape Nation, especially considering their continued involvement with Farmington Zoo. Still not calling you a liar.

#31 Nov-22-2007 10:20:am

Tsalagi_NDN

Thank you for clarifying your statement Bonnie, the way it was worded it was not clear who or what you were referring to. Glad to see that it was not meant towards me and thank you for your support for my work and NDN News. If my message seemed harsh, I apologize, it was just the way it was worded I guess. I am exhausted and beyond swamped with trying to get everything I am working on done, and I had a spliting headache.

I understand your uncertainity about all of this, there isn't much more that I can say at this point to help you, or anyone else understand, I have tried, that's all I can do. I am way behind on the things that I need to get done, so I need to focus on that for now. Will pop in later when I can get some time.

I do need to clarify this though. It was not Jill Herring that stated the quote you mentioned.

"One in 10 million buffaloes is born white, according to Dr. Wynne Brown of Gibbon Glade, a medical doctor and practitioner of natural medicine and acupuncture who helped plan the naming ceremony. The color results from a rare recessive gene that both parents must possess." http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dailyco … 85773.html

Regards,
Tamra

#32 Nov-23-2007 12:40:am

bls926
Administrator

Tsalagi_NDN wrote:

Thank you for clarifying your statement Bonnie, the way it was worded it was not clear who or what you were referring to. Glad to see that it was not meant towards me and thank you for your support for my work and NDN News. If my message seemed harsh, I apologize, it was just the way it was worded I guess. I am exhausted and beyond swamped with trying to get everything I am working on done, and I had a spliting headache.

I understand your uncertainity about all of this, there isn't much more that I can say at this point to help you, or anyone else understand, I have tried, that's all I can do. I am way behind on the things that I need to get done, so I need to focus on that for now. Will pop in later when I can get some time.

I do need to clarify this though. It was not Jill Herring that stated the quote you mentioned.

"One in 10 million buffaloes is born white, according to Dr. Wynne Brown of Gibbon Glade, a medical doctor and practitioner of natural medicine and acupuncture who helped plan the naming ceremony. The color results from a rare recessive gene that both parents must possess." http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dailyco … 85773.html

Regards,
Tamra

Thank you for understanding my uncertainty with all this. I will continue to pray about it, to think about it. I will continue to try and find the truth. I've found very little truth where the Herrings, Farmington Zoo, Standing Stone Village, Kim Ord or the UELN are concerned.

The statement I quoted in my previous post was made by Jill Herring in an article which appeared in the Herald Standard. Herring may have heard these facts from Dr Brown, but she's the one who made the statement to the reporter.

Rare white buffalo born at local zoo

By Josh Krysak, Herald-Standard
12/04/2006

Sonny and Jill Herring, owners of Woodlands Zoo in Farmington, know their wide array of animals draw patrons to their zoo but the couple never had considered "spirituality" as a tourist draw.   

But now, thanks to one very unique birth, the Herrings can boast that, too.

On Nov. 12, a perfectly normal brown buffalo at the zoo gave birth to a white baby bull calf - an occurrence that zoo owner Jill Herring said is about 1 in 10 million.

The Herrings said they received an immediate response to the birth from American Indians across the region and have been reeling ever since.

According to American Indian legend of the White Buffalo Woman, the prophetess was sent to her people by the Creator to teach them how to communicate with the deity through the prayer pipe.

Now, the remarkable birth has thrust the zoo into a new limelight, with American Indians flocking to the park to view the sacred animal and interpret the meaning of the calf's birth.

"We have a tribe that is coming for a dedication and naming ceremony," Jill Herring said with a sheepish smile. "They have given us three names to choose from, so we are thinking about it."

Lenape Indians, indigenous to the Fayette County area, from the Standing Stone Village, have offered the three names to the zoo for the sacred animal.

The choices include Kenahkihinen, which means, "watch over us, Luwan Alankw, which means, "winter star" and Wulileu, which means, "good news."

"We talked to them about it and if we chose the first one we can call him Kenny and if we chose the third we can call him Willy, but we are still deciding," Jill Herring said.

Herring said both parents had to carry a white gene to be able to produce the rare calf.

The birth also was unique, according to the Herrings, because buffalo are rarely born in the fall. Most calves are born in the spring.

Sonny Herring said he went out to do his morning feed at the zoo and saw something white in the buffalo pen.

At first the longtime animal handler thought a goat had gotten out, something not uncommon at the zoo, but on closer inspection, discovered the buffalo baby.

"It was a surprise," Sonny Herring said.

In the past, the Herrings said they have pulled the buffalo babies from the mother and bottle-fed them, but decided to allow the animals to raise the rare baby, something that the American Indians also encouraged the zoo owners to do.

Wynne Brown the Cherokee Indian Tribe stopped at the zoo Thursday afternoon after learning of the calf's birth.

"The prophecy is that when the White Buffalo Woman came to our ancestors, she performed a ceremony and taught them how to use the sacred pipe for the people to remember who they are," Brown said. "This birth is important because it means that her spirit is now available to us to communicate so that her teachings can be disseminated."

Brown, an alternative medicine physician who moved to Fayette County nearly three decades ago from North Carolina, greeted the new bull with what she called a "traditional way to move into communication with soul and spirit" a ritual that had the woman turning in all directions with her eyes closed as if in a trance.

She said each movement is a salute to the four directions, east, west, north and south as well as "Father Sky" and "Mother Earth."

While Brown said the casual observer might call her actions "American Indian spirituality" but she said it is simply knowing her place in the world.

"It is a way of life and understanding the connectedness of all things," Brown said. 'This white buffalo means that a time of understanding that connectedness is here for all to receive."

The zoo is open daily from 10 a.m. to dusk.

©The Herald Standard 2006   

http://www.greatdreams.com/indian-maiden.htm

You'll also notice in the article that these were not the first calves born at the Farmington Zoo. The Herrings either have/had a standing bull or use artificial insemination. I find it odd that it hasn't been mentioned in any of the recent articles that they had other buffalo at the zoo. Current articles make it sound like these two cows, who have both given birth to 'sacred' calves, are the only buffalo the Herrings have ever owned. Also find it very suspicious that no mention was ever made about the white calf being a virgin birth for almost a year. I find it very hard to believe that they would have kept quiet about it for that long, if it truly was a virgin birth. I honestly believe that these cows were impregnated by the same method that their others had been in the past.

One final thought . . . If these calves are the fulfillment of prophecy, why did Arvol Looking Horse or any of the spiritual leaders need to be told about them? Why didn't the message come to them in ceremony? Why did the Herrings have to approach them; shouldn't they have already known about the calves?

#33 Nov-23-2007 08:42:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

tree hugger wrote:

Well hope Tamra comes back, I for one would like to see how the birthday celebration went.

Sunday November 11, 2007 10:00am to 5:00pm Admission: $6.00 adults, $4.00 Children, INCLUDES the zoo.

Celebration for the birth of the White Buffalo - Kenahkihinen, Hosted by Standing Stone Village. Drumming, Dancing and talks thru-out the day on the White Buffalo. Birthday Cake. SALUTE TO VETERANS at 11:11am.
Open to any and all who wish to participate, contact Kim Ord at 814-386-9376 or Woodland Zoo at 724-329-8664.

And this...

Rare white buffalo calf born in Farmington zoo
Sunday, December 10, 2006
By Linda Wilson Fuoco, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Pam Panchak, Post-Gazette
A rare white buffalo, born Nov. 12 at a private zoo in Fayette County, approaches its mother in their enclosure last week. Female buffaloes are fiercely protective of their calves; these two are never more than a few feet apart.
Click photo for larger image. 
It doesn't exactly stand out in a crowd, surrounded as it is by animals that are much more exotic, including the ostrich, the emu and the camel that are its next-door neighbors.
Born Nov. 12 in Fayette County, it is small and white. From a distance, it looks like a goat or, maybe, a newborn cow.

It's a buffalo. There's nothing rare or exotic about that. But a white buffalo is rare, indeed, and special to American Indians, who have been telephoning and e-mailing from all over the country.

Some plan to attend a Dec. 23 naming ceremony for the calf that will be held at its birthplace, the Woodland Zoo in Farmington.

One in 10 million buffaloes is white, said Dr. Wynne R. Brown, who is involved in planning the ceremony. Dr. Brown, who lives near Farmington, is a medical doctor and a practitioner of natural medicine and acupuncture.

"The appearance of the white buffalo signifies the return of the White Buffalo Calf Woman," said Dr. Brown, who calls herself "a rainbow," with at least five ethnic groups in her background, including Cherokee and Irish.

Many tribes of American Indians believe the buffalo woman is a prophetess who can teach people to communicate with the creator.

The birth of a white buffalo "is a unique opportunity across the nation for healing to occur," Ms. Brown said. "The name of the buffalo must reflect that."

American Indians are submitting names for the calf. Sonny and Jill Herring, owners of the zoo, are considering them. The 5,000-member Lenape nation, indigenous to the Fayette County area, is especially interested in the calf and the coming ceremonies.

It was Sonny Herring who found the calf when he went out early Nov. 12 to feed the two female buffaloes at the zoo. He thought that, perhaps, a goat from the petting zoo had gotten into the pen. As he got closer, he realized that the calf looked much like other buffalo calves that had been born there.

"Buffalo usually breed in the fall and give birth in the spring," said Mr. Herring, who has no explanation as to why this calf was born in November. The calf's mother gave birth in the spring last year, producing a dark-brown calf.

The white buffalo is not an albino, and is the result of a rare recessive gene that both parents must possess. The calf lives in a large, fenced enclosure with his mother and another buffalo cow. The bull that produced the white calf was shipped to a large buffalo farm in Washington County "because he was getting too hard to handle and was tearing up his enclosure," Mr. Herring said.

The two cows stay close to the calf, keeping a wary eye on people, including the Herrings, who feed them. The calf can be difficult to see because the 800- to 1,000-pound cows try to shield the calf from view.

They herd him as far as possible from visitors and photographers. In the wild, adult buffaloes circle around the calves to shield them from predators.

"I wouldn't want to try to get in there when they have a calf," Mr. Herring said.

While the white buffalo calf is rare and special, it isn't particularly entertaining. On a recent dry sunny day, with temperatures in the 40s, all three buffaloes merely stood around.

Buffaloes are not particularly frisky. They graze or sleep all day, though the calf occasionally will jump and play a bit, Mr. Herring said.

The Herrings have been operating their zoo for 20 years. It's their full-time job, and they care for 150 to 200 animals, including three bears, two wolves and a variety of deer, including two white-tailed deer that are solid white. The Herrings' sons, D.J., 26, and Bob, 22, work part time at the zoo.

The work never ends, Mr. Herring said with a chuckle.

"I don't know a single animal that believes in Christmas, and they don't like or care about the Steelers. But I grew up on a dairy farm not far from here. I'm glad I got the animal-loving gene, but I'm glad I got out of the dairy business. This is easy compared to that."

The zoo is open to the public year-round, and there are lighted displays for nighttime viewing during the holiday season. See www.woodlandzoo.net for further information, including operating hours and directions, or call 724-329-8664.

First published on December 10, 2006 at 12:00 am

I have a call coming in from the breeder that bought the bull. Good luck to all.

#34 Nov-23-2007 08:46:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

How could this happen?

#35 Nov-24-2007 01:33:am

bls926
Administrator

From the November 12, 2007 Press Release:

In the normal fashion, in May 2006, one of their two female buffalo gave birth to a normal calf. However, six months later (without being fertilized by any male buffalo or other bovine), the same female gave birth to a fully-developed white buffalo calf on November 12, 2006.

However, on July 28, 2007, yet another remarkable event occurred. In the same pen as the white calf and his mother, resides a second, separate female buffalo. The Herrings have documented proof through USDA records there was no male buffalo or bovine present. Yet on that date, she gave birth to a black with four white legs female calf. Again, it is another instance of, for lack of better words, virgin birth.

The zoo owners assure everyone that there was no male buffalo or any kind of creature on the premises that could have possibly impregnated these two buffalo. They further relate that no instance of artificial insemination was practiced. They are as shocked as everyone else. The Herrings are very open about what has happened and, although they currently lack the funds to do this, have stated that they are willing to allow anyone else to assume the financial responsibility for any genetic testing done on these buffalo calves. The Herrings stipulate that whomever does this testing will agree to be responsible for the health and welfare of either of these two calves, and if anything detrimental were to occur, that party would be held financially liable. The Herrings also ask that this testing be conducted through a reputable and well known laboratory.

"Documented proof through USDA records . . ." The United States Department of Agriculture does not keep track of every bull in the U.S. Neither do they keep track of artificial insemination. So this statement amounts to nothing. Genetic testing would have been impossible without a sample from the bull. Now that the father has been found, it could happen quite easily.

From Tamra's statement posted by vanillaindian on November 17th:

I am finding this very interesting and also very curious, how people just are not getting the significance of all of this. Is it denial, or is it that folks just think all of this is a hoax, or do people need a clearer wake up call about what is, and has been happening. Two sacred animals have been born, one white, one black, they are both virgin births and miracles.

Guess we know now that this isn't true, neither were they virgin births nor miracles.

From Tamra's November 17th response to tree hugger's questions:

We are NOT affiliated with, nor do we have anything to do with the Lenape's that were involved in the naming ceremony for the white buffalo. We were made aware of the buffalo being born after they did this. They approached the zoo right after the white calf was born and asked to do the naming, why I have no idea, you would have to ask them. The zoo knows nothing about ndn's, ndn culture, ndn spirituality, or who is or who is not ndn........so, they agreed, not knowing or understanding the dynamics of the issue. I don't know anything about these "Lenape" folks at all, so I won't judge them, one way or another. If someone knows them personally and can state that they are not, then so be it.   

Yes, I can see how folks would question the timing on this. There is a rare case when animals do become pregnant, without a male impregnating them. The zoo felt that the first birth (the white buffalo) could have been a result from this uncommon anomaly which is called, parthenogenesis. Its very rare, but it does occur. In the spring when the second calf (the black one w/white legs) was born, again without any male involvement. They began to re-think and wonder if there was something else, non scientific occurring here. We were not made aware of the details of no male, etc......until just a couple months ago. They came to us and let us know about these details and asked for our help, they were just as confused about it all as anyone else, but felt it was important to share with us. You are talking about non ndn's who work in a scientific field of zoology, they just kept thinking their had to be a scientific answer for these occurrences. Again, they know nothing about ndn culture nor do they even begin to understand the spiritual aspect of what has, and is transpiring here. When we found all of this out, we were stunned and immediately told them we have to alert every spiritual leader that we can about this. They were agreeable........not that they believe or understand that this is a miracle.......they are still confused and thinking there has to be another answer.

Yes, the zoo is a business, however I would like to mention something here. When the white buffalo was born, a local millionaire offered a life changing amount of money to the Herrings, to buy this white buffalo. They could have been set for life with this money, never worrying again about anything, ever. However, they are respectable and very humble people, and their response and answer to this person was NO. If they were in this for the money, they certainly could have accepted this money, but they DIDN'T. That should tell you all something about their character and who they are. How many people do you know, especially white people, that would turn down a life changing amount of money, in the name of honor?

Since Tamra and Spisak have been in Pennsylvania since June, her statement about the Lenape "that were involved in the naming ceremony" doesn't stand up to scrutiny. The UELN held a powwow at the Farmington Zoo in June and another one in November. Tamra may not be "affiliated" with them, but she definitely knows them.

I've questioned the timing of this from the very beginning. Cases of parthenogenesis in mammals are probably more rare than white buffalo calves. There is no way the Herrings wouldn't have discussed this with their vet. This would have been written up in veterinary journals and we all would have heard about it long before now.

Why did the Herrings wait a year before telling anyone about it? Why did they come to Spisak and Tamra and give them the details? I take it from this statement Tamra made, that they were already involved with the Farmington Zoo and these calves before they got the story. By the time the Herrings decided to go public with the details surrounding the births, they would have been well-versed in Lakota spirituality and maybe even a little prophecy. Do you think they saw dollar signs, figured these calves would be worth more if they were able to convince everyone that they really were sacred? I'm sure visitor count is up since they received Arvol Looking Horse's blessing.

As for the Herrings being respectable, humble people who "turned down a life changing amount of money" . . . well, as someone stated earlier, we only have their word for that. How do we know anyone offered them any amount of money? As for the Herrings being honorable . . . I think the facts speak for themselves where their honor is concerned.

From Tamra's November 18th post:

This is a important issue. I think it's important if folks anywhere have concerns, questions or even comments, they get the answers to them directly from the source. I just wish that folks would have emailed me and aksed me these questions, instead of sitting around wondering about them. You know how the gossip and rumors end up in ndn country, I don't want this ending up a mis-contrued and inaccurate issue.

"I don't want this ending up a mis-construed and inaccurate issue." I think you need to begin with truth before an issue can be anything but inaccurate.

From another post Tamra made on November 18th:

Believe me, I have seen way to much as well, in addtion to having many, many years expierence in the wildlife field. I can be just as much of a critic on a issue as anyone else, most people that know me will agree to that.......lol.....I have been known to take on a newager or two...however, I can completely understand how folks may not believe what is being said by the Herrings, since they don't know them personally. However, we do know them and have spent alot of time, sitting with them talking to them about all of these things, hoping to help them understand the signifiance of all this. My other half has known them longer than I. So, we know what and who they are, as people and can make more of a judgement call, than someone who has never met them at all.

Let's look at another aspect of this. Let me ask you this...........there are spiritual leaders across the country that we have spoke to about this. They have taken this into ceremony to ask the Creator for answers and vaildation of these things. Do you honestly think that if this wasn't legit, and we were being lied to, that they wouldn't receive that message in ceremony? They would know this in a second, if there was anything fabricated in this. However, each of them received a message that this was real and these two buffalo were sent here by the spirits as a clear warning to the people. Are you saying that all of these spiritual leaders are wrong? Is Arvol wrong?

Oviously neither Tamra nor Spisak are a real good judge of character. How could they have blindly believed the Herrings? Why didn't someone do a little background check? Why didn't someone even bother to read the newspaper articles which appeared right after the first calf was born? Were they all so eager to believe the prophecy had come true that they didn't bother to check anything?

As for Arvol and the spiritual leaders  . . . As I said before, they were all assuming that what the Herrings have said was true. This would not be the first time good people were lied to or mislead. Now that we know the Herrings lied, will it make a difference in how they interpret the answers they received in ceremony? Desperately wanting to believe something often influences your perception. Although spiritual, they are men and as such are not perfect; their interpretations are not infallible.

tree hugger's post on November 20th:

I find it strange that Tamra didn't make any comment to this post. I'm sure they were there. She may have missed the one in June, but there's no way they missed Kenahkihinén's birthday party. So much for no affiliation with the UELN.

From the post I made yesterday:

Herring said both parents had to carry a white gene to be able to produce the rare calf.

You'll also notice in the article that these were not the first calves born at the Farmington Zoo. The Herrings either have/had a standing bull or use artificial insemination. I find it odd that it hasn't been mentioned in any of the recent articles that they had other buffalo at the zoo. Current articles make it sound like these two cows, who have both given birth to 'sacred' calves, are the only buffalo the Herrings have ever owned. Also find it very suspicious that no mention was ever made about the white calf being a virgin birth for almost a year. I find it very hard to believe that they would have kept quiet about it for that long, if it truly was a virgin birth. I honestly believe that these cows were impregnated by the same method that their others had been in the past.

Hmmmm . . . Guess I got that one right.

From the above article dated December 10, 2006 from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

The bull that produced the white calf was shipped to a large buffalo farm in Washington County "because he was getting too hard to handle and was tearing up his enclosure," Mr. Herring said.

And now we know.

#36 Nov-24-2007 02:03:am

bls926
Administrator

Tree, thanks for posting the December 10, 2006 article. I knew if we kept at it, we'd find the truth about these calves. I can't believe that no one checked any of this out. Can't believe they blindly accepted the Herrings' story.

I thank the Creator for guiding us to the truth.

#37 Dec-01-2007 02:52:pm

bls926
Administrator

On November 24th, I posted

And now we know.

It's been a week and no response from Tamra or anyone else involved with this white buffalo calf. I find that very strange. We may know the facts, but we don't know the motives. Don't we all deserve an answer? Don't we deserve to know the truth? How did this happen? Why was this lie told? Why was it permitted to go this far? Tamra, we're waiting . . .

#38 Dec-29-2007 02:35:pm

NanticokePiney

Partial albinos come from inbreeding or a black coloration gene ( in laymans terms) not activating. You can also get a white animal by breeding it with a "homogenized" ( white gene locked) parent. Like a say, a white Watusi bull who when bred with buffalo, look like buffalo. I see it all the time breeding and messing with horses and messing with peoples riding bulls. ( I'm still "test driving" Hugger) 
  Tubing a cow takes a few seconds. Turkey baster and sperm in the styrofoam box. Like maybe from someone's Watusi riding bull?
  I think they are making up stories of the virgin birth because their 5 seconds of fame blew past them and I think that "white buffalo" is half Mexican riding bull........

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#39 Jan-21-2008 05:09:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Hawk is not Indian just another wannabe and so his the girlfriend. He went to Pine Ridge last summer and it didn't go so well. He was going to Sundance and he couldn't do it. All talk and nothing else. They can claim anything, but the truth is out here.
He tried to get in with the holy men and it all backfired. Anyone who really knows Pine Ridge knows what I mean. It's all about the money and he isn't one of them nor in the loop. He's white not Indian and that makes a huge difference on Pine Ridge. A white person can only get in so far and that's it. No more!
His girlfriend trying to sound Indian is making me sick. She's about as knowledgeable as a rock. New Age crap.

#40 Jan-21-2008 05:47:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

Hawk is not Indian just another wannabe and so his the girlfriend. He went to Pine Ridge last summer and it didn't go so well. He was going to Sundance and he couldn't do it. All talk and nothing else. They can claim anything, but the truth is out here.
He tried to get in with the holy men and it all backfired. Anyone who really knows Pine Ridge knows what I mean. It's all about the money and he isn't one of them nor in the loop. He's white not Indian and that makes a huge difference on Pine Ridge. A white person can only get in so far and that's it. No more!
His girlfriend trying to sound Indian is making me sick. She's about as knowledgeable as a rock. New Age crap.

Well all that aside (which I know nothing about, or care to) the point is this BS is all over the internet and just because they have a "good name" everyone seems to overlook the truth. Truth being the Herrings lied. Truth being when Tamra was asked right here by myself about Standing Stone still being involved and the quote from Sonny Herring that there was a bull that fathered that calf... well I guess she's too busy.

You can paint it what ever pretty color you want, they lied. Oh well Woodland Forum is the only place on the internet that does have her song and dance captured for posterity.

For the record I did not have a good time with this one, and..she was afforded every opportunity to reply. Although I know she's still getting the posts. wink

#41 Jan-22-2008 12:29:am

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Everything makes me ill about these people. Of course they won't respond. Lying is what they are all about. That's why we feel the way we do about all of these people.  They lie and say they are us when in fact they aren't. The zoo knows they lie, but money is the key. The newspapers write all the stories about whatever they spout. I was hit up for money from these people as were friends. Supposedly to bring out the holy men. None of us gave anything and won't.
They don't know the prophecy and they have tried to make a mockery out of something spiritual. They do not know what they have done, but they will regret having ever done this. They are non believers and think nothing will happen, but they are foolish and wrong.

#42 Jan-23-2008 09:49:pm

Charis
Visitor

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

Everything makes me ill about these people. Of course they won't respond. Lying is what they are all about. That's why we feel the way we do about all of these people.  They lie and say they are us when in fact they aren't. The zoo knows they lie, but money is the key. The newspapers write all the stories about whatever they spout. I was hit up for money from these people as were friends. Supposedly to bring out the holy men. None of us gave anything and won't.
They don't know the prophecy and they have tried to make a mockery out of something spiritual. They do not know what they have done, but they will regret having ever done this. They are non believers and think nothing will happen, but they are foolish and wrong.

I agree with you on this. I was also approached for a donation for the so called spirit leader to come out. This was in my opinion a public mockery of a sacred belief of the Lakota peoples and should be left alone. Bad medicine those profiting are going to wind up with.

#43 Jan-24-2008 09:26:am

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Hawk and this Bimbo were asking for funds, while the so called holy man is calling me from a casino in Indiana looking for money. All of these people are cons and if you donate money you will be supporting drinking, casions and fancy meals for several people who follow the parade. "Macys Day it ain't" Too damn lazy to work and it's easier to bilk unspecting people who think they know about the White Buffalo. When in fact they don't really know at all. I have never seen the entire prophecy written. I have heard it orally and it is very different. New Agers picked up on it and the rest is just that. If you have never been asked to join the holy man for the prophecy orally then you have never heard the real one.

#44 Jan-25-2008 12:41:pm

bls926
Administrator

I've been reading the new posts on this thread over the past few days and now have something to add.

Tree Hugger and I had a hard time with this one. Spent a lot of time in thought and prayer while doing the research. Of course we all had read about the Farmington Zoo and the white calf when he was born. The fact that the UELN was involved with his naming made us all at least a little skeptical, when the details surrounding his birth came out in November 2007. However, I respected both Tamra Brennan and Arvol Looking Horse and because of this had thought that maybe some part of it was true. Sadly, that was not the case. The Herrings had lied and played a cruel hoax on everyone. I don't know if Arvol has been given the facts; I doubt it. Tamra does know the truth. She left the forum right after the proof was posted without responding. That disappointed me and still upsets me. I expected better from Tamra.

Tamra Brennan has been a strong figure in Indian Country for years. She's the editor of NDNnews. She's been involved with Bear Butte. She's active with LPDC. I have never heard a bad word about her. I respected Tamra and held her in high esteem until this mess with the Farmington Zoo.

All that being said, if y'all want to trash Tamra and/or Hawk Spisak, please start another thread. Please don't turn this discussion into a flame war. The subject being discussed here is far too serious.  Thank you.

#45 Jan-25-2008 07:08:pm

NanticokePiney

According to my AIM sources Arvol was upset that his name was being dropped all over about this. He wanted no parts of it from the get go. But this is "second hand" information due to my current situation forcing me to distance myself from AIM.

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#46 Jan-25-2008 07:28:pm

bls926
Administrator

Arvol issued a statement concerning these two buffalo calves back in November. David Swallow has been to the Zoo. I don't know if either of them, or countless other holy men, have been given the facts, the truth about the Herrings and the calves, since Tree Hugger and I uncovered it. That's something I should have stayed on top of. Life got in the way.

I wrote a couple e-mails today and should know something soon; hopefully within a day or two. Your post gave me an idea though. I know a couple guys I should contact. Thanks for reminding me about AIM.

#47 Jan-27-2008 10:45:pm

bls926
Administrator

Remember the Press Release issued November 12, 2007 . . .

From Tamra:

Press Release

November 12, 2007

Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles

Miracles are occurrences many find difficult to accept.

Anomalies in the natural world always strike our attention.

At the Woodland Zoo http://www.woodlandzoo.net a small private zoo in Farmington, Pennsylvania owned by Jill and Sonny Herring, anomalies, or miracles, continue to occur.

A known, yet uncommon anomaly is parthenogenesis. In layman's terms, parthenogenesis would commonly be called a virgin birth, and is usually associated with invertebrates, plants, fish, frogs, insects, and lizards. It is not normally thought to be associated with mammals. However, there are some farmers who would tell you it's not uncommon for turkeys and rabbits to give birth without fertilization as well. In most cases, the offspring are said to be identical to the mother (with a few exceptions like the Komodo Dragon Lizard and the Honey Bee).

Yet another anomaly is albino animals. Considered a distinct category of anomaly, this is more commonly known to the mainstream mind. Albinos not only have white coloration to their fur or feathers but also normally have the trademark red eyes, pink nose, pink feet, and pink skin. Further, they also are often sterile. Prone to disease and especially susceptible to the affects of sunlight, albinos often have a very short lifespan.

But a different class of anomaly, a true white creature which is not an albino, would certainly catch anyone's eye. These white creatures maintain the normal characteristics of their species but do not exhibit the pink eyes, etc., of the albino. Born white, they may or may not stay white throughout their lifetime. Additionally, they often live a normal life and reproduce offspring which most commonly are not white.

The odds are exceptionally high for the birth of a true white buffalo calf. It has been said to be 1 in 10 million. For many of the Native American Nations, a white buffalo calf is considered highly sacred within their traditional culture and beliefs.

In 1994, the white buffalo, Miracle, was born in Janesville, Wisconsin. According to reports, she was the first known white buffalo to be born since 1933. Yet, in the years since her birth, there have been at least 15 to 20 other white buffalo born. Some may be albino; some may have cow or yak genes which created the white. Nonetheless, it is clear that an unusual number of them are true white buffalo calves.

In the normal fashion, in May 2006, one of their two female buffalo gave birth to a normal calf. However, six months later (without being fertilized by any male buffalo or other bovine), the same female gave birth to a fully-developed white buffalo calf on November 12, 2006.

Since the gestation period for buffalo is 9 months, the birth alone was startling. That the calf was white was enough to draw the attention of American Indians around the country. That the female had not been impregnated is enough to draw the attention of indigenous spiritual leaders from around the world. The white calf, a male, was named Kenahkihinén, which means "Watch Over Us" in the Lenape language by local Natives descended of the Lenape Nation.

The primary prophecies of the Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota [Sioux] Nations revolve around the appearance of a white buffalo calf and their traditional spiritual stories of a sacred white buffalo calf woman. In April of 2007, Oglala Lakota Spiritual Leader and Head Man, David Swallow, visited the zoo, blessing the calf and grounds. Local Native groups and other Native American spiritual leaders have visited and conducted ceremony as well. These calves are not worshipped but rather viewed as sacred messengers and fulfillment of prophecy.

In June of 2007, Lakota spiritual leaders endorsed two people who live nearby to spiritually watch over the lives of the white buffalo calf: Hawk Michael Spisak, mixed blood Holikachuk and Shawnee, and his partner, Tamra Brennan, who is mixed blood Eastern Cherokee. They were sent to the Eastern Door, the Eastern part of the continent, with a ceremonial drum, a traditional staff, and a sacred c'anunpa (a sacred Lakota prayer pipe) to aid them in their commission. Both these people have been visiting the calf regularly to pray. With this endorsement comes the responsibility of hosting the many Indigenous spiritual leaders from around the world which are expected to visit, which many have already agreed to do so.

However, on July 28, 2007, yet another remarkable event occurred. In the same pen as the white calf and his mother, resides a second, separate female buffalo. The Herrings have documented proof through USDA records there was no male buffalo or bovine present. Yet on that date, she gave birth to a black with four white legs female calf. Again, it is another instance of, for lack of better words, virgin birth.

The zoo owners assure everyone that there was no male buffalo or any kind of creature on the premises that could have possibly impregnated these two buffalo. They further relate that no instance of artificial insemination was practiced. They are as shocked as everyone else. The Herrings are very open about what has happened and, although they currently lack the funds to do this, have stated that they are willing to allow anyone else to assume the financial responsibility for any genetic testing done on these buffalo calves. The Herrings stipulate that whomever does this testing will agree to be responsible for the health and welfare of either of these two calves, and if anything detrimental were to occur, that party would be held financially liable. The Herrings also ask that this testing be conducted through a reputable and well known laboratory.

In the meantime, Spisak and Brennan realize the impact these events will have and the relevance they hold to all cultures. Many recognized spiritual leaders throughout the Americas have been contacted with regards to this event. Ceremony has been conducted and these two calves have been recognized as, again, for lack of better words, virgin births. These spiritual leaders agree this is an important event for all of mankind, and will issue statements with regards to this event in their time. All recognized spiritual leaders and elders from around the world are invited to come and hold ceremony in their own traditional ways with the calves, along with issuing a statement with regards to these two calves and this event, if they so desire . Anyone and everyone will be welcomed as visitors, by Jill and Sonny Herring of the Woodland Zoo as well as Hawk and Tamra.

Several spiritual leaders have already issued statements regarding these buffalo, you can view their statements at www.BuffaloMessengers.com. Additional statements from other spiritual leaders, are on there way and will be added as they arrive.

For More Information, Contact Hawk Spisak and Tamra Brennan at 304-789-5123

#48 Jan-27-2008 10:48:pm

bls926
Administrator

There have been a few changes made. All mention of Tamra has been removed. Funny how they now make it sound like Hawk alone was sent, but forgot to change the "were" to "was" and still says "both these people" when it's talking about Hawk. Says for more info contact Hawk Spisak and gives his e-mail address. Wonder what's going on?

Press Release November 12, 2007

Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles

Miracles are occurrences many find difficult to accept.

Anomalies in the natural world always strike our attention.

At the Woodland Zoo http://www.woodlandzoo.net a small private zoo in Farmington, Pennsylvania owned by Jill and Sonny Herring, anomalies, or miracles, continue to occur.

A known, yet uncommon anomaly is parthenogenesis. In layman’s terms, parthenogenesis would commonly be called a virgin birth, and is usually associated with invertebrates, plants, fish, frogs, insects, and lizards. It is not normally thought to be associated with mammals. However, there are some farmers who would tell you it’s not uncommon for turkeys and rabbits to give birth without fertilization as well. In most cases, the offspring are said to be identical to the mother (with a few exceptions like the Komodo Dragon Lizard and the Honey Bee).

Yet another anomaly is albino animals. Considered a distinct category of anomaly, this is more commonly known to the mainstream mind. Albinos not only have white coloration to their fur or feathers but also normally have the trademark red eyes, pink nose, pink feet, and pink skin. Further, they also are often sterile. Prone to disease and especially susceptible to the affects of sunlight, albinos often have a very short lifespan.

But a different class of anomaly, a true white creature which is not an albino, would certainly catch anyone’s eye. These white creatures maintain the normal characteristics of their species but do not exhibit the pink eyes, etc., of the albino. Born white, they may or may not stay white throughout their lifetime. Additionally, they often live a normal life and reproduce offspring which most commonly are not white.

The odds are exceptionally high for the birth of a true white buffalo calf. It has been said to be 1 in 10 million. For many of the Native American Nations, a white buffalo calf is considered highly sacred within their traditional culture and beliefs.

In 1994, the white buffalo, Miracle, was born in Janesville, Wisconsin. According to reports, she was the first known white buffalo to be born since 1933. Yet, in the years since her birth, there have been at least 15 to 20 other white buffalo born. Some may be albino; some may have cow or yak genes which created the white. Nonetheless, it is clear that an unusual number of them are true white buffalo calves.

Since the gestation period for buffalo is 9 months, the birth alone was startling. That the calf was white was enough to draw the attention of American Indians around the country. That the female had not been impregnated is enough to draw the attention of indigenous spiritual leaders from around the world. The white calf, a male, was named Kenahkihinén, which means “Watch Over Us” in the Lenape language by local Natives descended of the LeNape Nation.

The primary prophecies of the Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota [Sioux] Nations revolve around the appearance of a white buffalo calf and their traditional spiritual stories of a sacred white buffalo calf woman. In April of 2007, Oglala Lakota Spiritual Leader and Head Man, David Swallow, visited the zoo, blessing the calf and grounds. Local Native groups and other Native American spiritual leaders have visited and conducted ceremony as well. These calves are not worshipped but rather viewed as sacred messengers and fulfillment of prophecy.

In June of 2007, Lakota spiritual leaders endorsed a person who lives nearby to spiritually watch over the lives of the white buffalo calf: Hawk Michael Spisak, mixed blood Holikachuk and Shawnee. He were sent to the Eastern Door, the Eastern part of the continent, with a ceremonial drum, a traditional staff, and a sacred c’anunpa (a sacred Lakota prayer pipe) to aid them in their commission. Both these people have been visiting the calf regularly to pray. With this endorsement comes the responsibility of hosting the many Indigenous spiritual leaders from around the world which are expected to visit, which many have already agreed to do so.

In the meantime, Spisak realizes the impact these events will have and the relevance they hold to all cultures. Many recognized spiritual leaders throughout the Americas have been contacted with regards to this event. Ceremony has been conducted and these two calves have been recognized as, again, for lack of better words, virgin births. These spiritual leaders agree this is an important event for all of mankind, and will issue statements with regards to this event in their time. All recognized spiritual leaders and elders from around the world are invited to come and hold ceremony in their own traditional ways with the calves, along with issuing a statement with regards to these two calves and this event, if they so desire . Anyone and everyone will be welcomed as visitors, by Jill and Sonny Herring of the Woodland Zoo as well as Hawk.

Several spiritual leaders have already issued statements regarding these buffalo, you can view their statements at www.BuffaloMessengers.com. Additional statements from other spiritual leaders, are on the way and will be added as they arrive.

For More Information, Contact Hawk Spisak 304-789-5123 or email at hawkgoodfire@yahoo.com

http://www.buffalomessengers.com/

#49 Jan-29-2008 05:55:pm

bls926
Administrator

Open letter to Tamra Brennan

Tamra,

It's time to come clean. Admit your part in this hoax and apologize to all those who have been harmed by it. You may not have known it was all a lie in the beginning, but you know now. You've known for two months; known the truth and still continued to perpetuate the fraud. You may have taken your name off the Press Release on Buffalo Messengers, but there are still originals all over the internet. The only way you can make this right, is to admit what you and Spisak have done. Time is running out. I know that you are reading these threads. Find your backbone, step up, admit that you were wrong.

I still have hopes that you are the person I thought I knew, the person I admired and respected; that somehow you just lost your way. How could you sell your soul and throw your reputation away for this?

Bonnie L Singleton

#50 Jan-29-2008 06:02:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Time is running out.

And that is the truth! I am about fed up with all of this. You all have been scamming people for way too long now.
How much money did Mike collect? Do you keep records?  Prove me wrong and write me an email or post here.

The fact that you're overly concerned that your words are still here (the only place they are, defending this BS) speaks volumes to me. If you really didn't know, well then say so.

The ball's in your court, but not for long. neutral

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Animals and Anomalies, Prophecy and Miracles./Hawk and Nemacolin

Board footer