Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#101 Jan-24-2008 09:10:pm

Charis
Visitor
From: Bucks Co. Pa
Registered: Jan-23-2008
Posts: 50

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

tree hugger wrote:

Newest registered user: judithbrokenNose

This is very strange at best. I know this isn't Judy. I will reach her and request to give you her home number via private email so you can verify with her if you like. Now you see why we have become so protective of her. Now even her name is being used. Thanks for the heads up Charis

Offline

 

#102 Jan-24-2008 09:15:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11101

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

If this is someone pretending to be her, believe me I'll take care of it. Admins found it odd when you said she didn't have a computer that the next registered user was under that screenname.

Please clarify this as soon as you can, I don't take these things lightly. She's just lost her husband, no matter the argument here, that's not cool.

Offline

 

#103 Jan-24-2008 09:26:pm

Charis
Visitor
From: Bucks Co. Pa
Registered: Jan-23-2008
Posts: 50

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

O.K. I spoke to her daughter, and she and the daughter apparently came on via her daughter as she wanted to see what was being written. So the name is infact Judy's however she will not be posting as of yet. She had to register to read but at this time is comming to terms with her loss. Thanks for your understanding. Charis

Offline

 

#104 Jan-24-2008 09:29:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11101

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Charis wrote:

O.K. I spoke to her daughter, and she and the daughter apparently came on via her daughter as she wanted to see what was being written. So the name is infact Judy's however she will not be posting as of yet. She had to register to read but at this time is comming to terms with her loss. Thanks for your understanding. Charis

Thank you for clarifying that for me. It's fine, I just didn't want anyone well...you know.  wink

Offline

 

#105 Jan-24-2008 11:58:pm

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Sigh of relief. I'd been worrying about that all day. Glad to know it really is Judith.

Offline

 

#106 Jan-25-2008 02:59:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor
Registered: Jan-19-2008
Posts: 89

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Me too, but I should have known it was Annie.

Offline

 

#107 Jan-25-2008 09:58:pm

Charis
Visitor
From: Bucks Co. Pa
Registered: Jan-23-2008
Posts: 50

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

O.K. folks. here's a copy of the letter I sent to the university...... I am posting this as I have nothing to hide and I really want Judy to be left to grieve. She says Thanks for all your support. It means the world to her.



Leslie Antoinette,
      My name is Brenda , and I am the spokesperson for Judy Broken Nose. She has made it quite clear that no one is to have any event of any kind using her husband Ivern Broken Nose's name. She just lost her husband and best friend. Returning home from his funeral she was told of the event you were planning. We are well aware as you are aware that the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania are not American Indian. This is an insult not only to his grieving wife and family, but to the Lakota Nation as a whole. It is beyond belief that her grief is being used this way. Did no one there ever consider her emotional state or extend the courtesy due her as his WIFE to even ask her. This is appalling and you have created undue great stress on her and her family. This event Sunday must not happen!  This is her wish as she stated To Chuck DeMund this evening, who showed up at her home un announced. He is not a Chief and a Chief would first and foremost respect the dead and their family. Ivern Broken Nose was a full blood member of the Lakota Nation of South Dakota. They due not require the services of non Natives as you have the nothing to offer. They have performed all necessary services as it should be. This is his family's time to grieve. Judy Broken Nose has acquired legal representation should this event takes place as you planed. Respect the wife and family and leave them to grieve the Lakota way. It is they're right. Brenda

Offline

 

#108 Jan-26-2008 07:10:am

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11101

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Good letter, let us know if you get a response.

Offline

 

#109 Jan-28-2008 10:14:am

bls926
Administrator
From: Texas
Registered: Oct-21-2006
Posts: 12082

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Does anyone know if they had the dinner yesterday?

Offline

 

#110 Jan-28-2008 09:39:pm

Charis
Visitor
From: Bucks Co. Pa
Registered: Jan-23-2008
Posts: 50

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Hello Friends. On Thursday evening Chuck Demund showed up at Judy's house un announced. She was polite as allways. She ended the conversation with "I do not want this to happen! As a matter of fact I don't care what you do with yourself but I do care about my husband. I don't want anyone doing anything with my husbands name attatched. He has had the necasary sevices and ceramonies provided by his people and that is all that needs to be done. He said I respect that and left. Of course he has not one shred of honor so he did it anyway. He even invited the news to attend. How sick is that. Judy is going to her doctors as this stress has started to really take it's toll. She's been having presure in her chest and that really upsets me alot. Now you can see what these low life people will do to get attention. Well attention they will in fact get. Judy will be meeting with an attorney that Delaware/Lenape and I will be setting up this comming week. Others have shown up claiming to be great friends, even claiming, if you talk to Ivern's parents they will tell ya. Of course when she does they have no clue who she's talking about. It is so heart sickening, I don't even have words to describe it. Please pray for Judy and her family. She is really not doing well.  Charis

Offline

 

#111 Jan-28-2008 11:46:pm

NanticokePiney
Member
From: Hopewell Twp., New Jersey
Registered: Jul-10-2007
Posts: 4214

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Charis wrote:

Well attention they will in fact get. Judy will be meeting with an attorney that Delaware/Lenape and I will be setting up.

Good! they're scumbags! I hope the stress is not getting her too upset. When my eldest died I was puking acid bile so I gotta good idea how she feels.

Peace- Rich


I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

Offline

 

#112 Jan-29-2008 09:09:am

Charis
Visitor
From: Bucks Co. Pa
Registered: Jan-23-2008
Posts: 50

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I just wish they would leave her alone so she could grieve properly. It is sick that they are doing this and claiming to be natives for games and gains. I just hope it ends so she can hopefuly let her memories sustain her during this tragic time. I will keep you posted. Hugs Charis

NanticokePiney wrote:

Charis wrote:

Well attention they will in fact get. Judy will be meeting with an attorney that Delaware/Lenape and I will be setting up.

Good! they're scumbags! I hope the stress is not getting her too upset. When my eldest died I was puking acid bile so I gotta good idea how she feels.

Peace- Rich

Offline

 

#113 Feb-10-2008 04:30:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor
Registered: Jan-19-2008
Posts: 89

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Well this is interesting information. Jane Quick was visited by the FBI at the farm. Does this leave any doubt who the people are that tried to swindle Jane? Now all the wannabe loud mouths are shut up. Wonder who told them to zip it shut? I suppose it's the same people with cement and blue barrels. This is looking more and more like disorganized crime than organized. I never dreamed we could find so many insane people running around free in one group. Maybe the FBI can put them in a confined space where they can search out a new occupation. Right after rehabilitation. Where's the DEED you assholes? Time is out for you. This coming week will tell the story. If you want to play games fine with me. I'll be glad to show you how the big kids play.

Offline

 

#114 Feb-11-2008 02:18:pm

lenape
Member
Registered: Feb-11-2008
Posts: 1779

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Just was reading all of this about the Broken Nose family, I was involved with the whole situation, from organizing the collection of money to help Leona and Tex, working with the cornors office to get the body released to SD, as well as carring out the families wishes in PA, one of which was holding ceremony at the scene of the accedent, prepairing plates of food for the spirit, as well as over seeing this "dinner" as well as the ceremony held before hand.  Everything was done with the approval of Leona, Tex, and Cedrick.  I was contacted by the Univ. concerning their involvment, I contacted the family and explained the drama going on and was told that no one had contacted them and wanted to know their wishes except me and that I was to go ahead and they felt that "...this is a good thing...", this was on sunday before the ceremony and meal.  Leona also explained to Judy that they wanted this ceremony to go on...
  I am not taking anyones side in this issue, just stating the facts from my end.  My goal was to help the family and that is what I did.
wanishi,
Brett

Offline

 

#115 Feb-11-2008 02:23:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11101

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

lenape wrote:

Just was reading all of this about the Broken Nose family, I was involved with the whole situation, from organizing the collection of money to help Leona and Tex, working with the cornors office to get the body released to SD, as well as carring out the families wishes in PA, one of which was holding ceremony at the scene of the accedent, prepairing plates of food for the spirit, as well as over seeing this "dinner" as well as the ceremony held before hand.  Everything was done with the approval of Leona, Tex, and Cedrick.  I was contacted by the Univ. concerning their involvment, I contacted the family and explained the drama going on and was told that no one had contacted them and wanted to know their wishes except me and that I was to go ahead and they felt that "...this is a good thing...", this was on sunday before the ceremony and meal.  Leona also explained to Judy that they wanted this ceremony to go on...
  I am not taking anyones side in this issue, just stating the facts from my end.  My goal was to help the family and that is what I did.
wanishi,
Brett

Just saying welcome until interested parties come along.

Offline

 

#116 Feb-11-2008 03:12:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor
Registered: Jan-19-2008
Posts: 89

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Brett you're full of shit! Indians know Indians and you are NO INDIAN. The Souix Nation takes care of their own and you have nothing to do with them nor they you. Iverns parents had no cost it was tribal.
I doubt you are Lenape or any Indian. Wannabe's are ignorant people posing as others because they are ashamed of the blood they have in their veins. Saying your Indian means nothing to us who are and know better.
Judy Broken Nose is a friend to me and I to her. She wouldn't spit on you if your ass was on fire. You people try to use a dead man to claim Indian. If you were Indian you would know not to mess with spirit.
Guess you haven't heard of retaliation in the world of spirit. Only stupid people would lie about something this serious.
Stop trying to speak Indian you white boy. Can't you just say bye? You are not Indian!

Last edited by Lenape/Delaware (Feb-11-2008 03:52:pm)

Offline

 

#117 Feb-11-2008 03:18:pm

lenape
Member
Registered: Feb-11-2008
Posts: 1779

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

uh... okay?

  not sure what you are referring to, maybe if you are so concerned about the family you could contact Leona and she will verify.  maybe if you could elaberate a little I could tell you where you are wrong??  If not thanks for your useless input!
Wanishi

Offline

 

#118 Feb-11-2008 03:29:pm

Charis
Visitor
From: Bucks Co. Pa
Registered: Jan-23-2008
Posts: 50

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Just Called Judy Brokennose. Ya know his WIFE!!! She said you are not only nuts but an out and out liar. She is conversing with Ivern's parents as I type tis and will be in to give her responce. Deleware and I have tried to give you all the truth about the goings on, to spare Judy this kind of sencless grief. You Brett and all the Wanabee croneys need to leave her the hell alone! Go find yourself a new token Indian. May I recomend the one who sits outside the cigar store. Folks Judy will be on to respond, she is speaking with his mother wo is also upset at all this foolishness. Thanks Charis

Offline

 

#119 Feb-11-2008 03:35:pm

lenape
Member
Registered: Feb-11-2008
Posts: 1779

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

unfortunetly i can not play this internet indian game with you, just wanted to shed some truth on this subject for those who care.  no I don't know judy, unfortunetly, I delt directly with his family, however they gave her my phone number and told her that if she needed anything to call, she chose not to.
  anyway, for anyone who wants the truth they can contact me via e-mail...
Wanishi

Offline

 

#120 Feb-11-2008 03:36:pm

Charis
Visitor
From: Bucks Co. Pa
Registered: Jan-23-2008
Posts: 50

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Excuse me! She got your number from Ivern's wallet and called you to let you know!

Offline

 

#121 Feb-11-2008 03:40:pm

lenape
Member
Registered: Feb-11-2008
Posts: 1779

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

sorry, you have me mixed up, i found out when the newspaper came out??  This is when I contacted his parents, maybe I should have contacted Judy, but I did not know her...
wanishi

Offline

 

#122 Feb-11-2008 03:41:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin
Registered: May-12-2006
Posts: 11101

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

lenape wrote:

unfortunetly i can not play this internet indian game with you, just wanted to shed some truth on this subject for those who care.  no I don't know judy, unfortunetly, I delt directly with his family, however they gave her my phone number and told her that if she needed anything to call, she chose not to.
  anyway, for anyone who wants the truth they can contact me via e-maill...
Wanishi

Hot dayum another duck and run, anyone want some popcorn? roll

Offline

 

#123 Feb-11-2008 03:43:pm

Charis
Visitor
From: Bucks Co. Pa
Registered: Jan-23-2008
Posts: 50

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Judy will be on shortly after she finishes speaking to his family. She will clarify. She signed for him to go back to rez and there was NO cost to the family. The Lakota Nation tend to thier own. It was Judy who signed the needed paperwork. As it should be she contacted the Funeral Home and made tribal arraingments.

Offline

 

#124 Feb-11-2008 03:46:pm

Charis
Visitor
From: Bucks Co. Pa
Registered: Jan-23-2008
Posts: 50

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Actualy I have some Lakota popcorn ironicly! Note the fresh butter scent lol Hugs Charis

tree hugger wrote:

lenape wrote:

unfortunetly i can not play this internet indian game with you, just wanted to shed some truth on this subject for those who care.  no I don't know judy, unfortunetly, I delt directly with his family, however they gave her my phone number and told her that if she needed anything to call, she chose not to.
  anyway, for anyone who wants the truth they can contact me via e-maill...
Wanishi

Hot dayum another duck and run, anyone want some popcorn? roll

Offline

 

#125 Feb-11-2008 03:50:pm

lenape
Member
Registered: Feb-11-2008
Posts: 1779

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

i know she signed the papers I saw them on friday when I stoped there at the request of Leona, as for the money, the Lakota did not pay for the funeral home costs, nor did they pay any of the "extra" costs such as the feast that the family held, nor did the Lakota send boxes of food to Leona and Tex.  I contacted people to do this, in fact I still have the western union reciepts for the money transfer and the email corrispondance with his brother concerning all of this...???????????

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson