Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#76 Jan-21-2008 07:41:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Piney

Chuck did not leave the tribe. It was done because of Jane Quick hating him. I do know it was a ploy and nothing more than that. He was Jim's puppet all along. Jim has no allegiance to anyone. He uses everyone even his children. On one is immune from Jim's crap. Chuck must know by now Jim set him up. Chuck had to appear to be gone and it got to him. He looked upset because he ended up being used just as he had done people in the past. He knew about the switch of the farm and frankly I don't care what happens to him. Watching Jim and him trying to screw each other over because of the farm might be fun to watch.

There are questions about his new house and if it came because of the farm deal? He got something you can bet on that. The group is going nuts trying to get the farm back from Jane. The attorney for Jane has stated clearly that they have no rights what so ever and he and Perry are working on getting the deed back to Jane. Now that the truth has come out watching this should be fun. Whatever the pay out was to the group will Gower want the money back? Jim Beer refuses to work and Chuck is a hash slinging fry cook. They could be looking at paying back big bucks to whoever really backed this deal.
Now the group is trying to get Jane to change her mind. Jane hates these people and wants them in jail. She's the real victim, life long resident and tax payer and she is the one people care about not these idiots.
My advice is that they leave her alone or find themselves in even more trouble than they are in now. Shelley has a real mouth on her towards Jane and that isn't a good idea. jane isn't the liar cheating crook that would be Shelley. Jim calls begging like a titty baby. I guess it never occured to them that Jane asked the police to help get to the truth. These are not smart people.

#77 Jan-21-2008 11:11:pm

AmeriTaino

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

Yes I knew you were talking about the other artifacts. Ruth made it sound as if these at the farm were all they had.

In regards to artifacts that Lenape Nation have or claim to have, I know from reliable sources that Jimmy said
"We have enough artifacts to fill a whole museum"

If that is so, where are these items and since they are not real indians, should these items not be in the hands of the REAL tribe?

Also I am still curious to find out more about Chucky's House, How can a man with a fry cook salary afford to get such a big expensive house?

Does anyone know anything about these things?

Last edited by AmeriTaino (Jan-24-2008 04:49:am)

#78 Jan-22-2008 01:16:am

resourceful
Visitor

Well, perhaps the most inexcusable personalities in this soap are the university professors who have helped to give deplorable reputability to these unworthy cults.   
Let’s look at the players:

Leslie Antoinette – Professor at East Stroudsburg University.
Over 3 years ago, she along with her cult buddies, had hoped to “partner” with a small museum in eastern PA.   Part of the terms of this partnership was to receive kick-backs off of grant monies received to fund the cult’s projects.   And of course, the “projects” being referred to in part was the Quick Jane Farm.  [In fact, Jimmy at one of their meetings with this museum stated that “if people knew about the farm, people would want to take it away from us”…  (YOU THINK!)]  Well, needless to say the partnership never did occur.   But damage already had.  During a short amount of time, the cult used this museum  [in part] for its scheme to give them credibility to:
* infiltrate the University of PA (believe it or not… to participate in an Indian Healthcare event – even though they were told these people were not Indians);
*convince former Mayor Mittman & council from the town of Easton, PA to put up a new age statue …. Although it’s not erected yet, hopefully the new mayor knows the difference between wannabes and real Indians;
* debate during a major music event (Musikfest) in Bethlehem, PA; etc.

Now, about Professor David Minderhout from the University of Bloomsburg, PA...   I do not know where he got his degree in archaeology but he obviously does not know the difference between fakes and authenticity.  As of October 2007, he’s supposed to be writing a book on the Indians living in PA today.   This book is supposed to cover more than the Lenape.  However, it appears that this book may be a wonderful resource book on how to locate wannabe Indians / cults in PA.    I do know for a fact that he likes to play with the fakes… I suppose because he didn't pay enough attention in school to learn how to do the proper research for finding real Indians … He uses Lenape Nation as his prototype… GAG-PUKE! … including Jimmy’s second cousin, Carla Messinger (another self-proclaimed Lenape) as a resource for his so-called Indian book.

Last edited by resourceful (Jan-22-2008 01:59:am)

#79 Jan-22-2008 12:27:pm

NanticokePiney

resourceful wrote:

Now, about Professor David Minderhout from the University of Bloomsburg, PA...   I do not know where he got his degree in archaeology but he obviously does not know the difference between fakes and authenticity.  As of October 2007, he’s supposed to be writing a book on the Indians living in PA today.   This book is supposed to cover more than the Lenape.  However, it appears that this book may be a wonderful resource book on how to locate wannabe Indians / cults in PA.    I do know for a fact that he likes to play with the fakes… I suppose because he didn't pay enough attention in school to learn how to do the proper research for finding real Indians … He uses Lenape Nation as his prototype… GAG-PUKE! … including Jimmy’s second cousin, Carla Messinger (another self-proclaimed Lenape) as a resource for his so-called Indian book.

I heard he ignored the Pooles up by Wyalusing who are legit remnant group. He also did not like my definiton of a "tribe" ( see thread below). I'm in shock about his anthropology degree myself because he didn't understand the concept of a "continuous community". He came off on me as naive and stupid but 'Lenape/Delaware' has me re-thinking him from a different angle. (Grant money galore)

How is , and I laugh when I think about it because the term is so appropriate, The "Idiot Stick" Danawa Buchanan involved? I had her chased away from all Nanticoke Lenape functions because I knew she was up to no good. I thought she was a stupid dirty hippie. She was waving around a fake Keetowah card which looked like a rehashed EDN card and she was trying to get us to support these freaks which pissed me and others off knowing the truth.

One more thing, I have cousins in Moraviantown who told me Beers claimed NOT to be Lenape. He always said "Pass-oh-guinea" was the Lenape. Pat Runningbear then told me she was as Italian as my foster family. (3nd generation off the boat Sicilians)but when I inquired about that everyone I asked was close mouthed.

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#80 Jan-22-2008 06:11:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Piney  I'm glad you understand the grant system and how it is being missused has a piggy bank. The good part of this is that it can be tracked. They have missused several grants at several different universities. This is widespread in the northeast. I can tell you there are federal laws regarding grants intended for American Indians. Until now no one looked into the way grants were used. Now we are looking and will use court orders if needed. Coverting grants is against the law. Anyone applying for grants knows the rules and they make the choice to abide or not. Anyone diverting grants knows they are breaking the law. I can't sit back allowing them to do these things because it effects Indians everywhere. I care about my people and the actions of these professors is criminal and should be treated as such. They have the attitude of being better than anyone and smarter. They need to be reined in and taught a lesson. I've personally spoken with several professors involved with these wannabe groups. They admitted
knowing these groups are not Indian, but they like what knowing them can do for them as professors. They write fake reports and get books published which accounts for a large portion of their base salary at the universities. They don't care if it is truthful or not as long as it serves their purpose. They're nothing more than high end educated Whores.

#81 Jan-22-2008 11:21:pm

NanticokePiney

That is what got me on the "warpath" with these fools to begin with. They are taking money away from real indians because they are too lazy to earn it through hard work. I get Lenapes telling me right and left to ignore them they go away but now with this state recognition crap and this idiot anthro Minderhout writing a book their not and I'm really steamed.
Then when I read that this Doris Riverbird wanted to claim remains that really set me off. She should have no right to remains just because she use to *dance with* Bill Thompson

*admin edit

#82 Jan-23-2008 12:52:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Doris Riverbird Woman will not stand up to real Indians. She has not gotten any remains and won't. Should something get past us then we will do what we need to do. At one time she claimed to have remains and the remains as she called them were not. These people can claim anything, but much of it is really nothing.
Jim Beer and his group told Jane Quick they had buried remains on her farm. They made her think it was a body with artifacts. I asked her questions about when and where this was and a time frame. They were on the farm less than three hours total. It was simply a ploy to make her believe they were using the land for burials to give them a foot hold. Law enforcement went to the area and found nothing there. The ground had not been disturbed by digging. Telling these whoopers is expected as they know nothing about the real burials. It is done to get press and to get more backing. These people are too lazy to dig a grave. Their nearly too lazy to breath.

#83 Jan-23-2008 02:01:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Ivern Broken Nose was killed Janurary 14,2008 near Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania. He came from Pine Ridge SD and had lived in the northeast for several years. Ivern came to know many people and many people knew him.
With his passing has come wannabes trying to use him as a good old token Indian for them. The Lenape Nation of PA has claimed him as a brother. They may claim him, but he didn't feel the same way. Using him after his tragic death is sickening.
Chuck DeMund has given statements to the press which the family knew as lies. Chuck is trying to get press for the LNP because of the Jane Quick swindle. Judy the widow of Ivern asked that LNP not use her husband to promote any of their activities. The family needs time to morn as they lost a husband and a father.
The LNP is having a pot luck dinner using Ivern as the reason. Judy and other family members just returned from the services at Pine Ridge to find out about this dinner. Judy and the family has nothing to do with LNP and LPN does not speak for them nor represent them concerning Ivern.
LNP is trying to cloud issues round them by holding Ivern as a brother not just any brother, but a real Indian. They will stop at nothing when it comes to using people even the dead.
Judy desires the truth be known and it is that LPN has no right to say or do anything concerning Ivern.

#84 Jan-23-2008 02:36:pm

bls926
Administrator

Excerpt from the article about his death in the Pocono Record dtd January 16th.
http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.d … /801160330

Effort resident Chuck Gentle Moon DeMund of the Lenape nation first met Broken Nose, who grew up on the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota, in the early 1990s. The two were at a powwow in Shawnee.

"It's a sad way for a life to end," DeMund said. "I considered him my adopted brother."

In the 1990s, the two joined the fight to get the 10,000-year-old archeological Black Creek site in Vernon, N.J., on the New Jersey Register of Historic Places. They won that fight, preventing a hockey rink from being built on the site, DeMund said.

In September 1999, DeMund and Broken Nose joined the Amnesty International march in New York City to protest the continued imprisonment of Native American activist Leonard Peltier. Peltier, 63, is serving a double-life sentence for the 1975 murders of two FBI agents on the Pine Ridge reservation.

"Ivern loved his family and he loved his people," DeMund said. "He always tried to promote his people wherever he went."

East Stroudsburg University English professor Lesliee Antonette, advisor to the Native American Students Organization, met Broken Nose in February 1998. Broken Nose, DeMund and others visited the campus for a Native American maple ceremony, performed to give thanks for the coming change of winter to spring.

"He would come and be part of tribal cultural events for the students," Antonette said. "He had a self-deprecating sense of humor, but he was very gentle and kind."

Lenape/Delaware, are you saying this part about his connection to DeMund is all lies? What about Lesliee Antonette and East Stroudsburg University?

#85 Jan-23-2008 03:41:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Ivern knew these people. They had a falling out. Ivern told several people that he was used by these people because he was Indian. Ivern thought these people were his friends and he openly talked about them how they had lured him into their group with promises they never came through on.
At one time he and Chuck were close and then it blew up. Ivern talked very candidly about these people the last two years of his life. Frankly I heard him and I felt sorry for him. He thought these people were his freinds and he was very hurt by them. He longed for his home in SD and he thought being around these people was good for him. He knew they weren't Indians, but they kept him away from anything that would have given him pause to think he should get away from them. They didn't pull crap when he was with them.
As for the professor. She knew Ivern through LNP. He thought she was too involved with them and promoted them as Indians when they weren't. I never heard him say anything about her except he thought she was wrong and she used LNP for promoting her agenda at the university. He did say that she told him she is Sac and Fox and he questioned that.
The article has several flaws and incorrectnesses. When Judy returns from NJ she can address what she thinks needs to be addressed.
Ivern had personal problems and he tried to get along. Unfortunately along the way he encountered some of the wrong people. Judy wants the group to let her husband rest. As his wife I do think she should be allowed to make the request.

Last edited by Lenape/Delaware (Jan-23-2008 04:08:pm)

#86 Jan-23-2008 08:05:pm

NanticokePiney

bls926 wrote:

Excerpt from the article about his death in the Pocono Record dtd January 16th.
http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.d … /801160330

Effort resident Chuck Gentle Moon DeMund of the Lenape nation first met Broken Nose, who grew up on the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota, in the early 1990s. The two were at a powwow in Shawnee.

"It's a sad way for a life to end," DeMund said. "I considered him my adopted brother."

In the 1990s, the two joined the fight to get the 10,000-year-old archeological Black Creek site in Vernon, N.J., on the New Jersey Register of Historic Places. They won that fight, preventing a hockey rink from being built on the site, DeMund said.

In September 1999, DeMund and Broken Nose joined the Amnesty International march in New York City to protest the continued imprisonment of Native American activist Leonard Peltier. Peltier, 63, is serving a double-life sentence for the 1975 murders of two FBI agents on the Pine Ridge reservation.

"Ivern loved his family and he loved his people," DeMund said. "He always tried to promote his people wherever he went."

East Stroudsburg University English professor Lesliee Antonette, advisor to the Native American Students Organization, met Broken Nose in February 1998. Broken Nose, DeMund and others visited the campus for a Native American maple ceremony, performed to give thanks for the coming change of winter to spring.

"He would come and be part of tribal cultural events for the students," Antonette said. "He had a self-deprecating sense of humor, but he was very gentle and kind."

The Black Creek Site was saved by my tribe ( The Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape). We payed the legal expenses. We organized the protests. It cost us thousands of dollars DeMund showed up and hung around like a dog turd on a stick.

#87 Jan-23-2008 09:38:pm

Charis
Visitor

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

Ivern Broken Nose was killed Janurary 14,2008 near Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania. He came from Pine Ridge SD and had lived in the northeast for several years. Ivern came to know many people and many people knew him.
With his passing has come wannabes trying to use him as a good old token Indian for them. The Lenape Nation of PA has claimed him as a brother. They may claim him, but he didn't feel the same way. Using him after his tragic death is sickening.
Chuck DeMund has given statements to the press which the family knew as lies. Chuck is trying to get press for the LNP because of the Jane Quick swindle. Judy the widow of Ivern asked that LNP not use her husband to promote any of their activities. The family needs time to morn as they lost a husband and a father.
The LNP is having a pot luck dinner using Ivern as the reason. Judy and other family members just returned from the services at Pine Ridge to find out about this dinner. Judy and the family has nothing to do with LNP and LPN does not speak for them nor represent them concerning Ivern.
LNP is trying to cloud issues round them by holding Ivern as a brother not just any brother, but a real Indian. They will stop at nothing when it comes to using people even the dead.
Judy desires the truth be known and it is that LPN has no right to say or do anything concerning Ivern.

I am totaly appalled at what is going on surrounding Iverns passing!!!!! I totaly agree with this as I happen to be a close personal friend of Judy and Ivern's. This family is deep in grief and morning to come back to these, pardon me for a moment, sack of shit wannabes that if in front of me I would knock out!!! Judy was never consulted on this potluck farse of a so called memorial. She was very upset and is planning to put a stop to it. THAT Mr. DeMund is her right as his wife and life partner.  You call yourself a Chief??? Well fool first learn the meaning of that title!!! A Cheif is a Amerian Indian man who leads his people in honor and dignity and make chioces for the embetterment of his people. He does not ever  desecrate his fellow brothers and sisters for recognition. He respects the family of the dead. How dare you even pretend for one moment you are a Chieif and friend to this man. I have had many frank conversation's with him and sir your name did in fact come up .And I quote "At one time I felt close to him, I even created a beaded walking stick for what I thought was my friend, only to learn he was a fraud. This made my heart very heavy and I learned he was usesing me to make others believe he was Indian. I no longer see him as a friend or brother. That part died in me a long time ago. The best way to say it is he is like a camillion and can't be trusted" I will be speaking with Judy this evening and since she doesn't have computer access I will type what she speaks for her. She says Thank you to Deleware/ Lenape for your prayers and understanding.  To Chuckles...  Grow up and stop playing Indian. You weren't good at the game as a child either!!! Karma is an interesting thing. I know your just reward is comming AHO!

#88 Jan-23-2008 09:46:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Well first of all Welome.

As you can probably tell this forum is not supporting them in any way. If we can help let us know.

and... I know how you feel.

#89 Jan-23-2008 09:55:pm

Charis
Visitor

tree hugger wrote:

Well first of all Welome.

As you can probably tell this forum is not supporting them in any way. If we can help let us know.

and... I know how you feel.

I thank you for the warm welcome. I know your support means the world to his wife Judy. She will be calling soon and she needs to use her own words with me as her typist. This poor grieving woman and friend should be able to grieve in peace. How pathetic people are useing a dead mans name. It's a dissgrace at best. Blessings to you for this forum. Charis

#90 Jan-23-2008 10:28:pm

NanticokePiney

Charis wrote:

Karma is an interesting thing. I know your just reward is comming AHO!

wink *Shakes head approvingly*

Welcome to the crap I started and Welcome to the forum.

Rich Joseph  "Piney"

#91 Jan-23-2008 10:57:pm

Charis
Visitor

NanticokePiney wrote:

Charis wrote:

Karma is an interesting thing. I know your just reward is comming AHO!

wink *Shakes head approvingly*

Welcome to the crap I started and Welcome to the forum.

Rich Joseph  "Piney"

Thank you For the welcome as well. I am glad I found this forum. I promise you all this. I will protect Ivern's wife from these scum bags with every breath in my bones. I am so sick of the American Indians being used like this. And this Chuckles the clown DeMund trying to hone in on his widow is just foul!!!! Not on my watch buddy. I happen to know what you are and you will not spew your venom on that family. Leave them alone. You scam a loving elderly woman who genuinly cares about the first people now you try it with a widow. Just your style as allways!!!! You Chuckles are pond scum.....

#92 Jan-24-2008 04:08:am

resourceful
Visitor

NanticokePiney wrote:

How is , and I laugh when I think about it because the term is so appropriate, The "Idiot Stick" Danawa Buchanan involved? I had her chased away from all Nanticoke Lenape functions because I knew she was up to no good. I thought she was a stupid dirty hippie. She was waving around a fake Keetowah card which looked like a rehashed EDN card and she was trying to get us to support these freaks which pissed me and others off knowing the truth.

Piney, as far as Danawa actually being an Indian, I never saw any real proof.  She has a history of associating herself with new agers and wannabes.   Danawa’s demeanor is to force herself into positions of superiority that she thinks would validate her as a spiritual leader. 

I met Danawa over 5 years ago when she became the new Executive Director of the Lenni Lenape Historical Society.  She forced herself into  that position after Carla Messinger left.   Danawa was there for about 2 months until SHE was forced to leave.   During that 2 months she claimed to be Cherokee (although she looked more Irish, down to a bit of an  Irish accent), proclaimed herself a shaman, and used the grounds for ceremony (of course always asking for a donation).    After she left the Society she associated herself with Eagle Claw Victoria (claiming to be Apache), putting on “pow-wows” in Hellertown, PA (until they were kicked-out), then a pow-wow in Easton, PA with Tom Watts, White Panther (teaching “Lenape martial arts”), and Doris Riverbird.  She eventually ended up back in Buck County with Stepping Stones Alliance who took her in as an “ Elder”.   One of their members stated that the group believes she is spiritually gifted because of mental illness.

However, prior to my meeting her, she had aligned herself with Lenape Nation of PA when she participated in their 2002 Canoe trip.  In 2007, When Stepping Stones Alliance of Bucks County sought to purchase land, which appeared to have American Indian cairns, LNP’s Fred Werkheiser and Danawa seemed to join forces.  Last year, newspaper articles, etc. were written about this newest venture….including requesting that those interested in helping to fund this land purchase to contact their “Lenape elders”. roll

Last edited by resourceful (Jan-24-2008 04:19:am)

#93 Jan-24-2008 04:43:am

AmeriTaino

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

mad
Chuck dares to call Ivern BROTHER, only now because he has passed away. I knew Ivern and repeatedly he said to me and many others "I hate Chuck, Jim and that whole Lenape Nation Gang, I will stop at nothing to bring them down!"

Now this does not sound like brotherly love to me! mad

#94 Jan-24-2008 09:08:am

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Yes Piney I know Chuck used Iverns death to claim credit for anything and everything. I know he went to be seen not to work. He didn't spend time nor money on anything in NJ or PA. He likes to show up and take credit. To hear him tell it he's the one who gave God directions on creating everything.
As far as Judy is concerned. She is a strong woman, but she is human and she lost her husband only a few days ago. She does not deserve to have the LNP take over her husbands memory as if she doesn't exsist. Ivern wasn't gone two hours when LNP called the press and wanted to be part of the news articles. Sick son of bitches to pull something like this.
The way I see it is this. LNP is trying to repair damage done by the Jane Quick farm swindle. Forget about it. Until the farm is back in Janes hands we aren't doing a thing, but then we'll get down to the "Nut Cuttin"
No matter what they do or what they say they can't keep the truth from coming out. Fact is the LNP has continued to claim they were raising money for one thing and using it for something totally different. Breaking the law lying and cheating is just their way of doing business. How could we expect anything different? After all the LNP is proped up and founded on one lie after another.

#95 Jan-24-2008 07:38:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

ESU is allowing a pot luck dinner in the Keystone Room on Sunday. This is suppose to do with Ivern Broken Nose, but forgot to include the family of Invern or permission. Because Chuck De Mund has resurfaced as the chief once again. I just spoke with Judy and I am doing as she requested. Judy doesn't want this charde going on at the ESU and has asked that I contact the unversity to stop this wannabe event using Ivern as their own token Indian. Should they fail to stop this we will expose them legally.
Judy lost her husband she hasn't lost her friends. We are here for her and LNP will not use Ivern or Judy. Chuck De Mund called Judy and wanted to meet with her. Judy has no interest in meeting De Mund nor any other Indian frauds. So Chuck you didn't call while they were married, but you call in death. Ivern hated you and I mean really hated you to the bone. You and your simpletons went to the accident area and did cemeony. You over grown stupid asshole. You are not an Indian you are a stupid white assed liar. How would you like to meet some real warriors and discuss your Indianess? Shouldn't take more than thirty seconds to determine you are nothing. Your doing this to take heat off the Jane Quick swindle and it won't work. I've known for along time that I can haul your no good asses into federal court and your unversities with you. We have given you many opportunities and you have taken full advantage due to your ignorance of all things Indian.
This will be stopped if I have to walk over you, around you or through you. You and the other numb nuts leave Judy alone. She just lost her husband and you are nothing to her nor are the fools who hang with you. Would you perfer a court order of no contact? Not a problem.
What part of YOUR NOT INDIAN do you not understand?

#96 Jan-24-2008 07:51:pm

Charis
Visitor

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

ESU is allowing a pot luck dinner in the Keystone Room on Sunday. This is suppose to do with Ivern Broken Nose, but forgot to include the family of Invern or permission. Because Chuck De Mund has resurfaced as the chief once again. I just spoke with Judy and I am doing as she requested. Judy doesn't want this charde going on at the ESU and has asked that I contact the unversity to stop this wannabe event using Ivern as their own token Indian. Should they fail to stop this we will expose them legally.
Judy lost her husband she hasn't lost her friends. We are here for her and LNP will not use Ivern or Judy. Chuck De Mund called Judy and wanted to meet with her. Judy has no interest in meeting De Mund nor any other Indian frauds. So Chuck you didn't call while they were married, but you call in death. Ivern hated you and I mean really hated you to the bone. You and your simpletons went to the accident area and did cemeony. You over grown stupid asshole. You are not an Indian you are a stupid white assed liar. How would you like to meet some real warriors and discuss your Indianess? Shouldn't take more than thirty seconds to determine you are nothing. Your doing this to take heat off the Jane Quick swindle and it won't work. I've known for along time that I can haul your no good asses into federal court and your unversities with you. We have given you many opportunities and you have taken full advantage due to your ignorance of all things Indian.
This will be stopped if I have to walk over you, around you or through you. You and the other numb nuts leave Judy alone. She just lost her husband and you are nothing to her nor are the fools who hang with you. Would you perfer a court order of no contact? Not a problem.
What part of YOUR NOT INDIAN do you not understand?

I can totaly agree with everything said! I spoke to Judy last night and almost barffeded when I heard good old Chucles the clown called her. It won't work fellow!!!! Judy has requested I become her spokesperson for the next several weeks/months so she can have time to morn. I warned you to back off of her and now you see I am not a fool to mess with! You will not desecread that man's memory or family on my watch. I am speaking with Lenape/Deleware and we are obtaining legal representation for Judy as of tommorow afternoon.  Pre warning to the vulture wanabees and universities.....  Who hold these frauds as Indians all trespasses on this woman will be settled in court. Make no misstake. Thank the gods I didn't get my education in Pa. Or we couldn't afford the teem  of legal representation we have hired for her  protection.

#97 Jan-24-2008 08:47:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Judy has requested I become her spokesperson for the next several weeks/months so she can have time to morn

That's fine but would you like to help me understand why our newest member is judithbrokennose?

I would really appreciate it if you all venture out of this thread, take a peek at our rules, suggestions and holy hell maybe go to the welcome thread where you are all welcomed and at least say hello.

#98 Jan-24-2008 08:53:pm

Charis
Visitor

Question. Judy is not on line  due to finances. Is someone claiming to be her?  I'm confused.

tree hugger wrote:

Judy has requested I become her spokesperson for the next several weeks/months so she can have time to morn

That's fine but would you like to help me understand why our newest member is judithbrokennose?

I would really appreciate it if you all venture out of this thread, take a peek at our rules, suggestions and holy hell maybe go to the welcome thread where you are all welcomed and at least say hello.

#99 Jan-24-2008 08:57:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Judy isn't on line. Her computer isn't hooked up on line due to all of the current expenses. If she is one here then it isn't Judy Broken Nose widow of Ivern. I know who Charis is and Judy is not the name. Could it be someone is using her name from the group? I just spoke to her and she has nothing except her home phone.

#100 Jan-24-2008 09:03:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Newest registered user: judithbrokenNose

Board footer