Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#51 Jan-20-2008 09:04:pm

NanticokePiney

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

Dr Robert Wiliam Veneziale is a geneticist who studies the DNA of humans. Now this is very interesting.

You mean that " DNA tests " suddenly appear proving these 'road apples' are "Indian"? Then he gets his payola from the property profits and the government monies.
  In Minderhout's letter to my tribe he sounded naive. But I am having second thoughts now. Maybe he could get government monies by revealing and supporting these liars. "Cashing in" I dare say. Also making a name for himself with his book. Minderhout never answered a attempt to contact him made by Dr. John Norwood. Almost like he has a guilty concience.
  I am a "farm boy" and that is all I really socialize with is farmers. The ones I know aren't easily duped. That is why I am so shocked about Jane Quick. I didn't get it. But now I know they brought these "experts" with them to aid in their con.
  As for getting the word out. I'm emailing this thread far and wide.

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#52 Jan-20-2008 09:11:pm

bls926
Administrator

I agree, it's not Jane Quick's fault. The newspapers in the area write about the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania as though they were real. Colleges and universities in the area give them recognition. How was Ms Quick to know they were fakes?

I still wonder how Tri-State Unity Coalition fits into this mess. From the deeds, we see that the Quick Farm was put into the name of TSUC, not the Lenape Nation. Jim Beer is on the board of directors for TSUC. I wonder if the other members of the 'tribe' even realized that the farm wasn't in their name. Do you think Beer and TSUC were trying to con the Lenape Nation of PA as well as Ms Quick? I mentioned this in a previous post. Why wasn't the farm put in the name of the Lenape Nation? Why was it put in the name of TSUC, a group only Beer has solid ties to?

#53 Jan-20-2008 10:58:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Dr Veneziale is very capable of doing DNA and I'm very capable to come in behind him and doing another with even better more qualified doctors than him. I suppose from what I know of the doc that anything is possible. Doctors can have checked backgrounds just like anyone else. Why would an educated doctor be involved with a sometime house painter and the Whores Galore Club? After watching them swindling Jane Quick from her farm I think they are capable of anything. Jokers like Veneziale want respect and to be seen as more important than God. I see him a sleezy bastard incapable of being a good human being. Perhaps we should get his DNA tested. I suspect he's less than human to have been a party to this charade. Maybe he's a game player, but this is no damn game. He's on the board of directors and stuck half way up Gowers ass and he knew what was going on. Lots of people knew what had happened and not one of the spineless cowards came forward. Pike County PA is where fraud runs ramptant.
Do you really think this group would know this guy and not request a little DNA and money for the farm being turned over? Never doubt anything from any of these creeps. Grey Wolf does their fake heritage for them and he's a piece of monkey dookie with teeth. His name is Philip Gordon loud mouth suck up wannabe stupid bastard. And that's the only good thing I've got to say about him.
What we have here is a failure of smartness. Only a stupid ass would have tried this scam.

#54 Jan-20-2008 11:20:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Okay I'll explain this scam.
Jane was told that TSUC was the same as LNP. In her attorney's office Chuck DeMund said to Jim Beer "I can't sign because of the law suit so Jim you have to sign." Jim stood up went over and signed the papers on behalf of TSUC. No one in the office told Jane that Jim has joined the board in June 2005 just two months ago. Up until that day the group had paid attention to her and visited with her. After that day she very seldom ever saw them. Perry A Gower nor Dr. Veneziale showed in the attorney office. If someone had given me a 5 million dollar farm I would have showed up. Of course I would have paid for it not stolen it.
After the switch of the farm Jim didn't come around the farm very often. On one rare visit Jane cornered Jim. Jane has a bad leg and she had found a new doctor and was feeling better and she told him. He responed " That's too bad I hate to hear that." with a smug grin. This was when Jane said she knew she had been swindled. Here was a woman who had believed them and trusted them and they had set her up. Everything was a lie and Jane was in a lot of trouble. Jane is no longer alone as real Indians have taken up her cause and will fight the fight to get her farm back. We don't like this bastards and war is war.
We will protect Jane and we will help her anyway we can. No one had the right to cheat her and by damn they will find out very soon just how far we will go in her behalf. We have all the backing we need. Do you think TSUC will back these idiots? As they say Last Liar Loses.

#55 Jan-20-2008 11:23:pm

NanticokePiney

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

What we have here is a failure of smartness. Only a stupid ass would have tried this scam.

I know they're bailing like rats. Chucky Demund has been wandering aimless and tribeless since this whole Quick Farm scam started.
  Where doe's Richard McNutt and Danawa Buchanan tie in? They were showing up at Nanticoke-Lenape tribal meetings until I figured out his game and had him chased away. Every idea the Nanticoke Lenape had, Beers and Ruth suddenly had. Then when I saw his picture on the canoe trip I kinda figured out his game.

#56 Jan-20-2008 11:34:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

As for David Minderhout he knows what he is doing. He's just a liar and a crooked professor cashing in at all levels. These college professors have their own agenda which is notoriety and money. Archaeologist are not liked by Indians. We think of them as lower than whale dookie on the bottom of the sea. They have been lying and selling us out forever. Minderhout is just one of many. He's a stupid looking little pansy with beady little eyes just like the snake he is. I hardly think of him as manly or knowledgeable just shrimpy and stupid.

#57 Jan-20-2008 11:42:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

McNutt and idiot stick are trying to pick up crumbs. These people are all loons and I hate to admit I keep track of them. Everywhere they go they steal and have no shame. I guess they are too stupid. They will go anywhere they can to get something they can use. Won't it be great when they have to turn on each other to stay out of trouble and jail?
You should warn your people.

#58 Jan-20-2008 11:51:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Did you hear about Jim Beer getting hit in the rear end by a PA State Police car? The road was snowy and slick. Jim got out of the car and was mad as hell. Jim went back to the troopers car and put his hands on his hips. Then he began yelling and screaming "I'm not Happy I'm not Happy." The trooper looked him up and down and said" Then which one are You?"

Last edited by Lenape/Delaware (Jan-21-2008 10:37:am)

#59 Jan-21-2008 12:36:am

NanticokePiney

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

McNutt and idiot stick are trying to pick up crumbs.
You should warn your people.

"idiot stick" LMAO lol We threw those 2 fools off our tribal grounds long ago.

edit: lol I can't stop friggin laughin............

Last edited by NanticokePiney (Jan-21-2008 12:37:am)

#60 Jan-21-2008 12:59:am

AmeriTaino

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

Then he began yelling and screaming "I'm not Happy I'm not Happy." The trooper looked him up and down and said" Then which one are You?"

roll
Oh I can answer this one. You see not everyone is aware that in the Snow White story there was an eigth dwarf who was cut from the story due to his dual personality which conflicted with Dopey and Grumpy... I beleive his name was Scamytongue

#61 Jan-21-2008 01:15:am

AmeriTaino

Dear Chucky, I'm sure you go on this site and read but don't reply, if I am wrong, I will bet my paycheck that you are at least told about what is said here. So I have a question for you...

neutral
Did you trade the farm for your new House, and since dear old Jimmy (or should I say, Scamy) does not have anything to trade for, did he trade his soul? Because we all know he does not have one now!

Last edited by AmeriTaino (Jan-21-2008 01:40:am)

#62 Jan-21-2008 08:58:am

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Scamy! Very interesting! I was thinking more along the lines of Sleezy.

#63 Jan-21-2008 09:21:am

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Lesilee Antonette is another professor who sucks up to the cult. She's an English professor who has never taken time to read the core history books. She when cornered will try to act stupid of them not being Indians. Chuck and her have a very close relationship and her husband helped build Chucks house. There are Indians looking into what grants she has received in the last few years. They seem to think she converted them from Indians to the cult. East Stroudsburg University needs to rein her in and question just how involved she is with these frauds. She's been out on the front line beating the drum for these people and supporting them. She has no problem lying for them and no problem helping them take the farm. I think her name and reputation are headed for the sewer thanks to her support of these people. Claiming she didn't know won't fly as we have proof that she knew and continued to aid them.

#64 Jan-21-2008 09:59:am

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Lets not forget Bob Skelton and his adopted daughter Suzanne Forbes. Two more cult followers who helped the group take the farm. Suzanne has no shame as she even used her daughter to snear Jane Quick. Suzanne is into the environment. From where I'm at she needs to clean up the environment around her before going else where.
Jane dislkies Bob Skelton so much that she threatened to pull out of the deal unless he stayed away. The women of the cult called a special meeting at the farm for the purpose of getting rid of Chuckie. Attending the get rid of the men meeting were Cinnamon Alvin, Grandma Marie Camon, Rosemary Bushy, Ann DaPiece, Shelley DuPaul, Carol Kuhn, Robin Hoose, and Jane Quick. Chuckie and Ellen came to the farm and tried to stay in the tribe by getting on Jane's good side. Chuckie was also taking up for Bob Skelton. Jane wanted Bob Skeleton and Chuckie off the farm. The group told jane they had kicked out Chuckie and Bob. Don't believe for one minute that either one of these people left the cult. They did not. It was to make Jane think they had.
In October 2007 Jim Beer called Jane and requested a supply of money. That's right a supply of money to repair the farm and hire people to do the work. He knew the cult didn't have the farm, but that didn't keep him from trying to swindle Jane again. Around that same time Jim was leaving his family for Shelley. Does anyone here think the supply of money was needed for the farm? Jim was trying for the great escape with backing from Jane. This time Jane said no way. She told him to get up off his lazy ass and get a job. I say good for Jane!!! This must have been a real shocker to find out Jane isn't the sucker they thought she was.
Right now Jane is trying to get her farm back. Perry A. Gower said he would sign it back to her, but that was over two weeks ago. Lets give Jane support by getting out the word of the swindle. Jane has no computer, but I know she will appreciate your support. Just remember someone you know could become a victim.

Last edited by Lenape/Delaware (Jan-21-2008 10:18:am)

#65 Jan-21-2008 10:38:am

bls926
Administrator

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

Lets not forget Bob Skelton and his adopted daughter Suzanne Forbes. Two more cult followers who helped the group take the farm. Suzanne has no shame as she even used her daughter to snear Jane Quick. Suzanne is into the environment. From where I'm at she needs to clean up the environment around her before going else where.
Jane dislkies Bob Skelton so much that she threatened to pull out of the deal unless he stayed away. The women of the cult called a special meeting at the farm for the purpose of getting rid of Chuckie. Attending the get rid of the men meeting were Cinnamon Alvin, Grandma Marie Camon, Rosemary Bushy, Ann DaPiece, Shelley DuPaul, Carol Kuhn, Robin Hoose, and Jane Quick. Chuckie and Ellen came to the farm and tried to stay in the tribe by getting on Jane's good side. Chuckie was also taking up for Bob Skelton. Jane wanted Bob Skeleton and Chuckie off the farm. The group told jane they had kicked out Chuckie and Bob. Don't believe for one minute that either one of these people left the cult. They did not. It was to make Jane think they had.
In October 2007 Jim Beer called Jane and requested a supply of money. That's right a supply of money to repair the farm and hire people to do the work. He knew the cult didn't have the farm, but that didn't keep him from trying to swindle Jane again. Around that same time Jim was leaving his family for Shelley. Does anyone here think the supply of money was needed for the farm? Jim was trying for the great escape with backing from Jane. This time Jane said no way. She told him to get up off his lazy ass and get a job. I say good for Jane!!! This must have been a real shocker to find out Jane isn't the sucker they thought she was.
Right now Jane is trying to get her farm back. Perry A. Gower said he would sign it back to her, but that was over two weeks ago. Lets give Jane support by getting out the word of the swindle. Jane has no computer, but I know she will appreciate your support. Just remember someone you know could become a victim.

I thought Chuck DeMund left the Lenape Nation of PA voluntarily, because of what was going on with the Quick Farm. Some think maybe his conscience was bothering him; he didn't want to be a part of this swindle.

Also thought the group was going to take care of the Quick Farm; do the necessary repairs, pay the property taxes, etc. I thought this was one of the reasons Ms Quick deeded it over to them, or thought she had.

Brings up another question. You said earlier that DeMund couldn't sign the transaction because of a lawsuit. What lawsuit? Against him or the LNP? Is that the reason they're giving for the farm being put into TSUC's name and not LNP?

#66 Jan-21-2008 10:49:am

bls926
Administrator

I see what you mean about East Stroudsburg University. This article is from 2005.

Heartbeat of Native American drums
Native American storytelling and drum social brings diversity to the Keystone Room

Love Beatty
Issue date: 11/17/05 Section: News

The Keystone Room reverberated with the sound of drums, singing, storytelling and flint knapping, Last Wednesday, as a group of local Lenni Lenape Indians shared their culture and history with ESU students and guests.

Chuck "Gentle Moon" DeMund, interim Chief of the Lenape Nation, captivated visitors with his rendition of the stories and legends of the Lenape nation. The audience listened as DeMund shared the reason why the wolf cries at night, and of the importance of feeding the good wolf that lives within each one of us. DeMund also shared stories of the wisdom of their Creator God and his gift of the deer to feed the two-legged creatures.

Between stories, visitors were invited to watch a flint knapping demonstration by George Bushy, who created arrowheads from obsidian stones using a piece of rawhide and pieces of deer and elk horns. Bushy worked throughout the evening, explaining the technique, and showing how he gauges where to strike the stone to make a sharp, perfect point. By the end of the evening, Bushy had fashioned several arrowheads. Bushy also showed his collection of stone artifacts found within Pennsylvania, which were once used by the Native Americans.

Visitors were also invited to join in playing in drum circle as DeMund led players in the rhythm and song of the Lenape nation. Demund explained that drum playing was first introduced to the nation by a woman, and stated that the sound of the drum represents the heartbeat of the Lenape people. "It shows what is in our heart," said Demund.

Visitors sitting around the drum were reminded to honor the drum. It was not a toy, but a means of sharing, of speaking and of listening. Participants used rawhide tipped sticks, and watched DeMund as he orchestrated the rhythm. The music of the drum represented the rhythmic heartbeat of the Original People, and this beat guided the visitors in an honoring experience and an appreciation for the gentle passion of a beautiful people.

For those who were unfortunate in missing this experience, look for the return to campus of the Native American Storytelling and Drums. It is an experience in appreciating diversity that no one should miss.

http://media.www.stroudcourier.com/medi … 2166.shtml

#67 Jan-21-2008 11:06:am

bls926
Administrator

And this one from the University of Pennsylvania, dated 10/30/06.

Special Blessing Ceremony in the Polynesia Gallery

http://www.museum.upenn.edu/new/images/dynamic/news/image242.jpg

Chief Chuck DeMund of the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania, assisted by his partner Ellen Rolph, performed a ceremony of cleansing and blessing of the Penn Museum’s Polynesia Gallery. As part of a recent renovation of the New Zealand unit, color images of four Maori ancestors have been mounted over a case containing hand clubs, ornaments, and other precious heirlooms. The descendants of these Maori ancestors, when giving permission for use of the images, requested that a ceremony be performed to bless the objects and images and render the exhibition a peaceful, interactive place for visitors.

In a courtyard near the gallery, Chief DeMund “smudged” fifteen participating Penn Museum staff members, using a turkey wing to fan cedar and white sage smoke over each of them in order to prepare them for the ceremony. He then produced the pipe of the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania which, after the proper prayers, was smoked by all the participants in turn. After the fire-burning parts of the ceremony, the group proceeded to the Polynesia Gallery, where Chief DeMund performed another prayer and blessing, and prayer ties containing chawctay - the same herb mixture in the ceremonial pipe - were placed on the case containing the Maori heirlooms, below the images of the Maori ancestors.

http://www.museum.upenn.edu/new/news/polynesia_blessing.jpg

http://www.museum.upenn.edu/new/news/fu … ?which=242

#68 Jan-21-2008 11:22:am

bls926
Administrator

A few thoughts on the articles I just posted.

Bushy also showed his collection of stone artifacts found within Pennsylvania, which were once used by the Native Americans.

I wonder what these artifacts are. Do they belong with him or with the true Lenape Nation? If they're arrowheads found in a farmer's field, no big deal. If they are something more significant, they should be with the Lenape. If they're religious or burial items? This should be looked into. Possible federal offense?

As part of a recent renovation of the New Zealand unit, color images of four Maori ancestors have been mounted over a case containing hand clubs, ornaments, and other precious heirlooms. The descendants of these Maori ancestors, when giving permission for use of the images, requested that a ceremony be performed to bless the objects and images and render the exhibition a peaceful, interactive place for visitors.

Wonder what the Maori would think if they knew the Penn Museum allowed fakes to perform this ceremony? Has anyone gotten in touch with them?

#69 Jan-21-2008 03:42:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Okay! Chuck did not really leave the tribe. Jane Quick hates him and complained to the group. The whole matter of him being gone was to keep Jane off their backs. He and Skeleton were not liked by Jane. Both tried to take over her farm. That was not the deal. The contract of the deed stated she could live on the property and have animals and maintain farming. They were suppose to help. They never kept their word.

They were to pay her 200.00 a month and missed several payments. Several line items on the deed were not followed and the contract was voided and Jane saw first hand just how lazy they are. A local lumber yard donated materials for the farm house roof. After several months the company took back the materials because they never hit a lick on the farm. All of these things made Jane aware of them lying and trying to make her believe they needed her to give them money. Yes they wanted money from Jane for the farm. They didn't own the farm, but it didn't keep them from trying to cheat her.

As for upkeep of the farm. They damaged the farm on purpose. The contract stated they were to help maintain the buildings and the land. These people are not workers they are moochers and mooching is all they ever did on the farm. They are lazier than anyone I have ever known. Jane has a hay meadow on the farm and she used the hay as feed for her horse. After these idiots took over she had to buy hay because they never attempted to hay for her as promised. Jane had to find hay at a higher price and  go pick it up and bring it back to the farm and unload it by herself. They never intended for the farm to stay a farm. Allowing the buildings to go showed their real intentions of developing. Of course not them, but Tri-State.

As for the law suit thing in the law office. That was what they used so Beer could take control of the farm for Tri- State. The only law suit they were involved in was between Wayne Posten former chief and Chuck DeMund. The law suit was in Bucks County. Chuck sued Posten for taking papers from the Lenape Nation.
Yes these idiots sued over fake papers in a real court. That had nothing to do with not signing papers in the attorney offices for the Quick farm. Jim signed because he was signing for Tri-State not the group. Its just a very simple swindle nothing high tech. They switched the group telling Jane they were one and the same. When in fact they are not and never were. Now they have their asses in a crack and are calling Jane trying to confuse her and make her change her mind. They didn't count on Jane catching on and they didn't count on her having help from real Indians. They can stall and then we will force them into court and in comes the press and out goes the Lenape Nation of PA. They are playing a game they can't win. We are in it and we are staying and we will help and protect Jane Quick. I think we can break them from sucking eggs as they say down on the farm.

#70 Jan-21-2008 03:55:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Artifacts ! Bob Red Hawk Ruth requested getting them from the farm house.  Two chairs, lawn mower and pictures. I guess one mans artifacts is another mans flea market items. Bob Red Hawk Ruth certainly has the White Trash syndorme down pat. Gee lets sue in court over the artifact lawn mower. Do you get how half witted these goof balls really are? Going into court with these dumb asses would be one for the books.

Tri-State isn't very bright either if you think about a law suit. I can see how all these idiots got balled up together. Just like dumb on dumb.

#71 Jan-21-2008 03:56:pm

bls926
Administrator

If this goes to court, it's going to get real ugly. Not only will they get really bad press, they're liable to end up in jail. Gower, Beer and the rest of them would be better off just signing the farm back over to Ms Quick. They could possibly avoid all the negative attention and jail time. Guess they aren't smart enough to realize that. Maybe the lure of millions of dollars in land development is too much for them to walk away from. Not that it's going to happen. They'll be sitting in Leavenworth before the first condo is built on the Quick Farm.

#72 Jan-21-2008 04:02:pm

bls926
Administrator

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

Artifacts ! Bob Red Hawk Ruth requested getting them from the farm house.  Two chairs, lawn mower and pictures. I guess one mans artifacts is another mans flea market items. Bob Red Hawk Ruth certainly has the White Trash syndorme down pat. Gee lets sue in court over the artifact lawn mower. Do you get how half witted these goof balls really are? Going into court with these dumb asses would be one for the books.

Tri-State isn't very bright either if you think about a law suit. I can see how all these idiots got balled up together. Just like dumb on dumb.

I wasn't talking about the artifacts from the Quick Farm. Was talking about the artifacts George Bushy had with him when they had their "storytelling and drum social" at East Stroudsburg University a few years ago. I still think it's worth looking into. If the LNP has anything of value, it belongs with the true Lenape Nation.

#73 Jan-21-2008 04:15:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Yes you are correct. Going to court isn't in their favor, but they are stupid. Pulling this to begin with wasn't smart. Jane Quick has us and she has the PA State Police looking out for her and the Attorney Generals Office. None of them had ever seen anything just like this before and they are getting a real education about wannabe's and what can happen if they are not put out of business. Thinking they have gotten away with any of this shows they are very ignorant. This is a multi million dollar fraud. AARP is taking notice and now the IRS is very involved.

The PA State Police showed up at the farm while the idiots were having a council meeting back in November. They had no idea who he was. He was in street clothes and he was visiting with Jane. They asked who he was and what did he want? "I'm a State Police Criminal Investigator checking in on Jane and looking out for her best interest." The group was nervous and it showed. Jane asked that Bob Red Hawk Ruth come meet the police. She said Ruth was the palest she had ever seen him and he had nothing to say. This was the first meeting on the farm in months. The State Police showed up because they are investigating these people. I say let them do their job and see where it all leads. Jane has several people looking out for her and we are here to stay even after this mess is over.

Last edited by Lenape/Delaware (Jan-21-2008 04:50:pm)

#74 Jan-21-2008 04:19:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Yes I knew you were talking about the other artifacts. Ruth made it sound as if these at the farm were all they had.
I can find out about this at ESU.
As far as Penn goes any real tribes would and will be appalled to know anyone other than real Indians were going there and doing any kind of ceremony.
These unversities are breaking federal laws that are upheld in federal courts. They are too involved in the scams of these groups. Walking on thin ice that will break before long. We know what we are doing and they have made it easy for us to put together good cases. Then we have towns aiding them as well. The towns have been told. Once we tell them and they continue the city insurance won't cover any law suits. This means they are on their own. We are waiting for the right time. Let them continue as we recover what they do and turn it against them.
Haven't you noticed that Beer and his group seem to think they can get away with anything and everyhing? This type of thinking is better for us. They don't want to let go of anything because of greed and stupidity. This alone will bring them down. We sit, we watch, we wait and then we strike when we are ready. We are in control and they are not.

Last edited by Lenape/Delaware (Jan-21-2008 04:45:pm)

#75 Jan-21-2008 06:50:pm

NanticokePiney

quote=bls926
"I thought Chuck DeMund left the Lenape Nation of PA voluntarily, because of what was going on with the Quick Farm. Some think maybe his conscience was bothering him; he didn't want to be a part of this swindle."

Chuck sold that line himself to members of our tribe at the Black Creek Gathering. He wandered around all dejected. I told Mark he better not show down here though. I don't trust him as far as I can spit a rat.

Board footer