Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Jan-10-2008 06:48:pm

NanticokePiney

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

tree hugger wrote:

Aunt Hugger,
Beers' wife is actually Italian. I wonder if she is any relation to this Veneziale guy. Nobody seems to be able to find out her maiden name and the ones that know it are being closed mouth. I would love to find out her real name. That could be the connection.

Yeah I know, her sister was the one that dropped the "Italian" bomb. I hear they aren't together anymore though.

I've had "feelers" out for months trying to get her name.
Chuck Demund has been hanging out with members of our tribe and coming to different functions alone and rather dejected looking. I wonder if this  "Quick Farm deal" put some sort of bad taste in his mouth. He concience caught up with him maybe.

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#27 Jan-10-2008 07:01:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

NanticokePiney wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

Aunt Hugger,
Beers' wife is actually Italian. I wonder if she is any relation to this Veneziale guy. Nobody seems to be able to find out her maiden name and the ones that know it are being closed mouth. I would love to find out her real name. That could be the connection.

Yeah I know, her sister was the one that dropped the "Italian" bomb. I hear they aren't together anymore though.

I've had "feelers" out for months trying to get her name.
Chuck Demund has been hanging out with members of our tribe and coming to different functions alone and rather dejected looking. I wonder if this  "Quick Farm deal" put some sort of bad taste in his mouth. He concience caught up with him maybe.

From what I hear his (Demund) conscience did get to him, but you'd have to ask him that yourself.  I have her name, but not going to give that out. You could ask Shelley DePaul I hear her and Jimmy are together now. roll

#28 Jan-11-2008 12:00:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Well what a coincidence, seems Shelley and Stacy are off the website today.

http://www.lenapenation.org/councilmembers.html

#29 Jan-11-2008 04:20:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Would anyone care to PM me or email and tell me what's going on?  My butt is on the line here, and I see you coming in.  I have a lot more factual information I can post, with documents backing it up but until I know WTF is going on they stay with me.hmm

#30 Jan-11-2008 06:26:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Just an FYI for those following this soap opera. Perry Gower has admitted to authorities that he has had sole possesion of the land and it was never in the their name. Shelley is such a sweetheart, look for her name in the paper soon [insert sarcasm].

I've said it over and over and over, these kind of groups hurt people. Is it plain enough yet that they steal money, they lie to you, they are not what they say they are? They HURT people. No amount of hugs, dreamcatchers, and unity in the name of a drop of Indian blood is going to make the fraud go away.

#31 Jan-11-2008 08:23:pm

NanticokePiney

tree hugger wrote:

Would anyone care to PM me or email and tell me what's going on?  My butt is on the line here, and I see you coming in.  I have a lot more factual information I can post, with documents backing it up but until I know WTF is going on they stay with me.hmm

David Minderhout, Professor of Anthropology at Bloomsburg University is giving them props in his book as with several members of the ASNJ giving them props in the society bulletin. Members of the PYM (Quakers) Indian Committee are also acknowledging them. They are also applying for commonwealth recognition. They have to be brought down. They have gone far enough with their line of road apples.

Bill Thompson's dying words to Larry Peterson were "I should of never made that SOB Ruth Indian". My grandfather Buster (Wayandaga) invented many of their ceremonies which they are distorting even further............

edit: Richard C. Joseph , Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape Tribe
   I have nothing to hide......

Last edited by NanticokePiney (Jan-11-2008 08:34:pm)

#32 Jan-11-2008 08:35:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

I love you Piney, you are one of a kind. smile

#33 Jan-11-2008 08:45:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

NanticokePiney wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

David Minderhout, Professor of Anthropology at Bloomsburg University is giving them props in his book as with several members of the ASNJ giving them props in the society bulletin. Members of the PYM (Quakers) Indian Committee are also acknowledging them. They are also applying for commonwealth recognition. They have to be brought down. They have gone far enough with their line of road apples.

Bill Thompson's dying words to Larry Peterson were "I should of never made that SOB Ruth Indian". My grandfather Buster (Wayandaga) invented many of their ceremonies which they are distorting even further............

edit: Richard C. Joseph , Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape Tribe
   I have nothing to hide......

Why is Minderhout trying to give recognition to these groups? Villanova is helping sell non Native items to the public and passing them off as Native made.  Why were the mayor of Hawley and the Delaware Highlands Conservancy pointed to this group when asked for Native representation?

Why doesn't anyone care?

hmmm money you think?

#34 Jan-11-2008 08:57:pm

NanticokePiney

tree hugger wrote:

Well what a coincidence, seems Shelley and Stacy are off the website today.

http://www.lenapenation.org/councilmembers.html

I can't believe people are stupid enough to think they're skins. Ruth looks shanty Irish and if you paint Beers' face with woad he'd look like a extra from "Braveheart".

Rich

#35 Jan-12-2008 02:26:pm

bls926
Administrator

Looks like they've been trying to get state recognition for a while now.
Indian Country Today article from 2004.

House candidate would support Lenape recognition   
Posted: July 07, 2004
by: Christine Graef / Indian Country Today

POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Democratic candidate Dan Weand will carry the issue of tribal recognition to Harrisburg if elected state representative in November. Along his campaign trail, he has initiated discussion with Pennsylvania's Indians to form a state Commission on Indian Affairs.

Weand, D-146, would represent about 66,000 residents.

"I have little information yet," Weand said. "To put this proposal together, we first need a definition of what recognition is. What is it being sought. Let's begin with that."

Weand said the office needs to be permanent and established by legislation.

"It doesn't have to be located in Harrisburg," he said. "It could be here in Montgomery County. This was original lands of original people."

The original people of eastern Pennsylvania are the Lenape whose efforts to gain state recognition began more than five decades ago. Doris RiverBird Woman, a Lenape Turtle Clan Mother representing the Eastern Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania, the Traditional United Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania and the Turtle Island Chautauqua, said there are two main reasons why American Indians in Pennsylvania want recognition from the Commonwealth.

"To make reclamation of the bones of our ancestors easier and to show that the history of Pennsylvania is a great one for all people," RiverBird said. "We teach our children about our history and to be proud of our culture, then they go to school and are taught that there are no Indians in Pennsylvania. This is a fallacy."

There are an estimated 20 groups in Pennsylvania who use the name Lenape.

"A few are authentic," said Jim Beer, spokesperson for Lenape Nation Inc. "They're carrying their lifestyle in a way that helps their people, not just attending a pow wow once a year."

Beer said meeting with Weand is "an effort to address things we all face. There are basics we need as a people and state recognition is necessary to have that because they've made it that way."

Lenape in Pennsylvania, for instance, cannot perform legally-recognized marriages. They cannot reclaim the remains of their ancestors. They cannot sell Indian arts and crafts as Native. They have little recourse in protecting sacred sites.

Federally recognized tribes can apply for and run their own federal programs. They can acquire gambling rights through the federal Gaming Regulatory Act. States may independently define their own relationship with tribes on issues such as repatriation but ceremonies that include certain items such as wolf pelts are freedoms given only to federal tribes. In a state where the first treaty with Europeans was signed, Natives are asking that they be acknowledged.

"It took us 300 years to go from being a predominant, easily recognizable people to being totally invisible," said Ed Bocchinfuso, Lenape descendant. "Now we're becoming visible. All we're asking is to stop denying our existence."

Weand is also looking into the viability of creating a Commission of Indian Affairs comprised of Natives from the various groups.

The Governor's Interstate Indian Council, an organization including a membership representing 21 states, working to promote relations between tribes and states, reports that there are currently 32 states that have offices of Indian Affairs.

"Some states, like Wyoming, eliminated their office," said Forrest C. Cuch, executive director of the Utah Division of Indian Affairs. Utah has five federally recognized and no state recognized tribes.

"We've had a few requests from western Cherokees for state recognition, but the state's attitude is that if you're not federally recognized, you won't get state recognition," he said.

Cuch said Utah follows the national trend with most of its 30,000 Natives living in urban areas. Utah's Indian Affairs was established in 1953 as a division of the Department of Community and Economic Development. Other states include it in Human Services, Health, Employment or, as in Connecticut, in the Environmental division.

"It's all arbitrary," said Joe Dey, GIIC president and executive director of the Minnesota Indian Affairs Council. At a personal level Dey said he finds the need to ask states to recognize the people an insulting one.

"It's about economics," he said. "By opening that box, I think from their perspective, they think it could lead to litigation."

Minnesota, whose Council of Indian Affairs was established in 1963, has no state recognition process. States that are trying to establish a protocol, such as Louisiana and North Carolina, are few and far between, Dey said.

In South Carolina, Catawba Indian Nation executive member Dewey Adams said, "Every time a tribe comes up for recognition, the state has to come up with more money. All the money comes from the federal pot and states must allocate a percentage for minorities. It seems a lot of states don't do it."

Efforts to create state commissions for Indian Affairs began in the early 1900s, after the Termination Act when many tribes were left as communities and were unable to apply for funding for their people. Most commissions in the east began establishing in the 1950s when governments were saying there were no Indians in the east any longer. Tribes there found themselves living in mainstream America.

"Does that make them any more or less Indian, just because they don't have government recognition," asked Adams.

State recognized tribes are eligible for funding for things like housing, roads and health care. Some state recognized tribes have created their own court systems, necessitating funding for staff and creation of ordinances.

"Every four to six years, when there's another election, we have to re-educate politicians to the facts and issues," said Adams. "If these governments would follow what presidents Clinton and Reagan both suggested, and sit down face-to-face to discuss each side, we'd all have better understanding."

Weand, running against opponent Tom Quigley, said he is pro-gaming to allow limited slots at the racetracks. He also promotes environmental issues and sees American Indians as a key partner in this effort. Through his association with Reading resident Jon Skipper, Lenape, he is considering ways to make tourism viable to both Natives and the state. Weand said his connection to the Lenape is felt through his experience as a Boy Scout when his scout master showed the group his collection of arrowheads, taught the folklore of the Lenape, showed the boys how do make crafts and leave the land in the same way they found it.

http://www.indiancountry.com/content.cfm?id=1089230519

#36 Jan-12-2008 02:49:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Yep they have.

#37 Jan-12-2008 07:01:pm

NanticokePiney

Worst nightmare! " "To make reclamation of the bones of our ancestors" says Doris Riverbird Woman"

edit: what bugs me is how can Minderhout, a anthropologist can justify these people. They are not a continuous community. They met as adults. Therefore they are not tribes. Every Nanticoke and Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape from Milsboro to Morrisville (East Delair) is related somehow. I am related in some form or another , but all by blood, to everyone in my tribe.

Last edited by NanticokePiney (Jan-12-2008 07:50:pm)

#38 Jan-19-2008 03:24:am

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

This is my first post on this forum. In the first place I like this because it's so honest and informative. Now I have to vent at the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania Inc. and any idiot that would support these frauds. I happen to be in the lineal chiefs family of the Lenape/Delaware Tribe. My grandfathers were the chiefs and they were the leaders. Not elected officials as today are easily for sale from all directions. When my grandfathers were chiefs they saw to the needs of our people. All would eat or none would eat and all slept or none slept and everyone had a place or no one had a home while another did not. My grandfathers didn't have a non-profit backing them up with grants. They used their wits and their everyday savvy to feed, cloth and shelter their people not monies from foundations of do gooders who do more damage than good and are too ignorant to even know they are supporting wannabe's.
As for the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania Inc. you can try to bite me while I kick your no good asses out of the Pretext Indian business. You are the most stupid white trash dumb asses I have ever encountered. You couldn't pour piss out of a boot with directions on the bottom nor could you find your own ass with a road map and both hands. You are sick in the sickest way possible as you know what you do and don't care. You drag your children into your made up world and use them as pawns in your games with each other and the rest of us.
Jim Beer the Hippie Druggie calling himself the Messih. His narcissistic self coming out from his short man slight of build frame, he longs to stand tall like real men, but never will. I suggest the next time we see this piece of crap short stuff going down the Delaware River we sink the canoes so we can see this little snot walk on water. This is short man syndrome if I have ever seen it before and I have. Jim Beer you are the laziest most no good little creep in all of PA. Are you and Little Soldier twins?
As far as Bob Ruth just another lier trying to get taller and can't. Damn you guys couldn't find any fully grown men to join your sicko little group could you? Bob Ruth is now the chief while Chuckie DeMund lost his ranking at least until after the smoke clears from them swindeling Jane Quick out of her family farm. These boys do some not so fancy footwork with people who make the Sapranos look like cartoon characters. They don't appear to be smart enough to know they are dealing with the big boys. I would watch out for big blue barrels and concrte sitting anywhere near you. Beer in a barrel how orginial! 
Lets not forget Shelley DuPaul former this and that.  Her new cult position is under Jim Beer. We don't have a position like this in our tribe and I'm not sure what her new title would be called. Could it be she's the head Dwarft Inspector? I'm sure by now she's found his Short Commings.
Honestly these people are stupid and look like Halloween freaks. Who in their right mind would even go around these people let alone support them? I can tell you several universities in eastern PA who convert grants intended for Native Americans to these idiots. Grant converting is illegal and I happen to know you are caught and just could be tried as a felon. Too late we found them. This just goes to show you that professors are just as corupt as the cult itself and will break the law to be in the presence of short crap. This is sad because our children are intrusted to these people as teachers of facts and truths. The unversities must take the blame for this as they are suppose to know what the activites of the staff are doing in regards to school programs and so on. All of these professors claim these are Indians. So these professors don't read core history books? What kind of educated idiots are these? What draws them to the lies. Could it be grant money is back under the table to the professor who got it in the first place?

#39 Jan-19-2008 03:35:am

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

The professors are just as corupt and their fall from grace will be harder. Anyone supporting the Lenape nation of PA is leaving themselves wide open for a big fall. Its coming and coming soon.
We are at war with these wannabe groups and we will fight till the very end and never quit and never for get we are Indians real Indians with a debt to be settled.
Lenape Nation of PA you are doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So are your grant sucking money professors. David Mindhout stick you with a fork as you are done.

#40 Jan-19-2008 04:48:am

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Bob Ruth is not Indian of any kind and this I know for a fact. If you want to know about Ruth get a background check done by a legitimate investigator. You will find some interesting information. Ever wonder why inmates seem to be very important to him? He was away for two years and in several locations as told by several people. I think 2 years in one located is more like it. These are just your everyday run of the mill con artist. 
I call him Chief Running Dumb Ass.

#41 Jan-19-2008 04:03:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Uh erm.. Welcome?  hmm

heheh shelley's new position.. lol sorry.

#42 Jan-19-2008 05:56:pm

NanticokePiney

tree hugger wrote:

Uh erm.. Welcome?  hmm

heheh shelley's new position.. lol sorry.

On her knees????yikes

uh...er..Hi?.....you definately vented....

#43 Jan-19-2008 06:22:pm

NanticokePiney

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

Bob Ruth is not Indian of any kind and this I know for a fact. If you want to know about Ruth get a background check done by a legitimate investigator. You will find some interesting information. Ever wonder why inmates seem to be very important to him? He was away for two years and in several locations as told by several people. I think 2 years in one located is more like it. These are just your everyday run of the mill con artist. 
I call him Chief Running Dumb Ass.

I know he's not Indian. My grandpop was there when he was "made", but if you got the meadow muffins on  Bob "Butters" Ruth quit playing with your mengwe and start throwin the poop on the screen....tongue

#44 Jan-20-2008 04:30:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Coming on here is a good way to see who knows who and what is being said and what is truth and what is not. Posting is a good way to get out information. Another way is to gather information and get ready for a real battle in federal court. Real Indians must use federal court and when we take action with a law suit it must be in federal court. It cost a great deal of money and time. The information I have gathered will be better suited for court not for a message board. Sharing that information will come after court not before as I intend to win. I have spent too much time and money looking into these wannabe groups. I like this board, but I intend to knot their asses up in federal court. Where it will do the most good.

#45 Jan-20-2008 04:37:pm

NanticokePiney

Lenape/Delaware wrote:

I intend to knot their asses up in federal court. Where it will do the most good.

Cool!cool I know all the people that are still alive who were there  when this knucklehead was "made" Indian. Some of them will gladly appear.

#46 Jan-20-2008 05:39:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Munsee not true. The Stockbridge have no love for wannabes nor do they embrace them by allowing them to come there and stay. Bob Ruth has never been welcomed there and will not be. I and several friends work closely with the Munsee. We share many things and spend time together. The Munsee were responsible for Golden Eagle being convicted on federal charges and being sent to a federal pen. They keep close tabs on the wannabes and not for the purpose of being friendly.
Bob Ruth can make all kinds of claims and does. His stories change often and he is a liar. I say let him talk as he is talking his way into a real problem. There are less than twenty five members of the Lenape Nation of Pennsylvania Inc. The members have a cult like attitude as do the idiot prifessors who give them support. Let them play around and do whatever as it is better for us not them. It is better for them to dig their own graves.

#47 Jan-20-2008 06:27:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Dr Robert Wiliam Veneziale is a geneticist who studies the DNA of humans. Now this is very interesting. What can he be looking for with these people? Maybe he's thinking they hold the key to mankinds missing link. I've heard it said the aliens from outter space are looking for intelligent life forms. Obviously word has leaked out they won't find it with this group. Dr Veneziale gave Jim Beer a private email account JimBeer@Veneziale.net  Veneziale and his wife have traveled places with these idots and stood in the background looking very out of place. Picture this Jim Beer the out of work house painter living and sponging off his aged aunt Ruth is put on the Tr-State Unity Coalition Board of Directors along side these professionals. Now what prompted this turn of events? The Jane Quick Farm of course and nothing else. Jim Beer is too lazy and shiftless to hit a lick at any time, but he sure could dupe Jane Quick out of her farm with help from these people. As my grandfather always said" Trash is trash no matter how you bag it."

#48 Jan-20-2008 07:29:pm

NanticokePiney

White trash... ho.. Mark Gould, my chief always asks a question. " Why do Indians always attract white trash?" I told him. They need something to help boost their ego. Their losers and becoming Indian or hanging out with them boost them up. Gives them something to be proud of. They never accomplished anything nor will they do to laziness and / or addiction so they ride on our coat tails. When I was a kid I saw that Ruth was a loser. I only needed to see Beers once to make that assessment.
  Jane Quick must have been dumb as a meadow muffin (i.e. horse turd) to even think these clowns were Indian. My head was spinning when I heard she donated the farm to him. I actually thought she had dementia or was a frontal lobotomy patient. I didn't get it and still don't.
  You sound like someone from 6 Nations or Anadarko. 6 Nations Delawares and Nanticokes have that Cayuga and Mohawk blood. Gives them a certain aggressive edge. The Absentees fought for a living as soldiers and mercenaries they are just as agressive.

Richard C. Joseph, Hopewell Twp., Cumberland County, New Jersey
  Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape
( Just a reminder for browsing "guests")

#49 Jan-20-2008 07:54:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Whoa there Piney I don't think Jane Quick was dumb. These people are notorious con artists, she's an elderly lady that just didn't know better. I mean think about how many of these groups get "recognition" from the press just in Pa. Lest we forget our wonderful white buffalo calf thread here?

I think she was trying to do the right thing, and well she got scammed. I feel for her I really do. sad

#50 Jan-20-2008 08:07:pm

Lenape/Delaware
Visitor

Jane Quick is a very nice lady who was lied to over and over again by the group as a whole. Not only that the newspapers ran stories about them and called them Indians. Jane is not stupid nor does she have mind problems of any kind. She wanted to do something nice for real Indians and it didn't work out. They lied and cheated her. She was honest they were dishonest. Don't be so quick to blame her as she was taken in just like many people in that area. They paraded the professors around the farm and the professors lied to Jane. She lives by herself and she is seventy nine years old and still works a job. Jane isn't the one at fault here. She is the victim and don't forget it.
This group and their college professors have committed fraud against a senior citizen. Apparently they think this is funny. They are about to find out this is anything except funny. Then we have Tri-State Unity Coalition added to the mix. Perry A Gower  and the rest of these good old boyes didn't even files taxes on the farm nor claim it at all. Al Capone committed crimes all the time, Income Tax Evasion is what brought him down. They have hung themselves all by themselves and it is glorious to sit back and watch it bite them in the ass. Stupid is as stupid does.
Please do not talk against Jane Quick she is the victim. Until you talk with her and know her as well as I do your judgements would be better placed towards the crooks. Tell the truth about them and get the word out. After all everything can be proven about them and against them. Spread the word and look for more news soon.

Board footer