NanticokePiney

Re: Robert "Red Hawk" Ruth

lenape wrote:

tongue

*SIGH*
  *Hello wall*
  *oh! hi couch*
  *glad to see you bookcase....how was your day?*

*POP!*  *CLINK*  * GURGLE GURGLE* oh........hi wine bottle, I almost forgot you were there.................

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#303 Jun-26-2008 11:15:pm

NanticokePiney

..........these are some nice wine glasses.............came from my grandmom's manse on Boathouse Row.................................................probably imported from Barvaria........yikes........................did I ever tell anyone I have this neat painting of  Major John Fenwick sitting guard on his horsey at Charles I's execution??..............yikes.........the Quaker aristocracy was sooooo piss elegant in the 19th century............I'm gonna pass out now...............yikes............my watch .........isss.......ovffffer................

#304 Jun-27-2008 12:50:am

PR guy
Visitor

OMG!  With all your petty insults you want to resort to a Lenape language showdown!  Get Real!  Why? Is it because you are afraid that your decades of language research might be down the toilet?   I have yet to see you write anything intelligent on this subject.  All you make is meager attempts in validating your lack of perception and assuring your inability to be opened minded to another reality...like the truth!   Oh, and by the way, a phone call was made to Anadarko this evening and it was stated that "we have no tapes for sale and the tapes that we did have were stolen over 20 years ago and ended up on the market without our name on them ...  and the only true Lenape language is in Canada".  That came from a well spoken full blood Delaware.  It seems that you do not know the difference between the Delaware Nation of OK in Anadarko and the Delaware Tribe of Indians in Bartlesville.

Piney, youíre right; I did not come on here to fight with anyone. 
So now let me explain why this is not off topic: 
When Bob Ruthís name was mentioned by Lenape with the reference to the Lenape Land Association, I was eager to show the progression of fraud and level of exploitation that has perpetuated over the years til today.   It is despicable to comprehend that Bob Ruth and Shelley DePaulís name are associated with the Univ of PA Museum and curriculum, and that does include Language.   The origins of the Language programs mentioned are questionable.  All I can say for now is that time will prove it.

By the way, I am well aware that Leonore Hollander Koehler, founder of the Lenape Land Association, had great aspirations for Lenape history / land revitalization.  Coincidentally, after Nora Dean and Jim Rementerís visit in the early 1970ís, many claiming to be Lenape started coming out of the woodwork and finding their way to the Association. Many of those primary characters are those that we warn of people today.

Last edited by PR guy (Jun-27-2008 03:30:am)

#305 Jun-27-2008 04:52:am

PR guy
Visitor

http://lh3.ggpht.com/PR1.Guy/SGShEQYNuiI/AAAAAAAAAI8/odzQBRANjCM/s800/y-lenape%20land-1a.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/PR1.Guy/SGSksq8v6GI/AAAAAAAAAJE/Wq5-S4P6x1I/s800/y-lenape%20land-21.jpghttp://lh5.ggpht.com/PR1.Guy/SGSsLa3XUkI/AAAAAAAAAJg/lCbMLtVBBs4/s800/y-lenape%20land-22.jpg

I knew my "YUK FILE" would some day come in handy! smile

Last edited by PR guy (Jun-27-2008 05:08:am)

#306 Jun-27-2008 06:45:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

Actually if you two would like to continue the debate, I for one am interested. Feel free to start a new thread.

#307 Jun-27-2008 09:59:am

sschkaak

tree hugger wrote:

Actually if you two would like to continue the debate, I for one am interested. Feel free to start a new thread.

Starting a new thread would lose everything that's gone before, in regard to the ludicrous statements about Jim Rementer.  So, I'll just end with this:

PR guy writes:

"Oh, and by the way, a phone call was made to Anadarko this evening and it was stated that "we have no tapes for sale and the tapes that we did have were stolen over 20 years ago and ended up on the market without our name on them ..."

I refer all to:

WESTERN OKLAHOMA DELAWARE (book and audio tapes), by Dallas Ann Dennis, with Gladys B. Yackeyonny and Margaret Ellis Farrow, Published by Various Indian Peoples Publishing, Inc., copyright 1997, by Delaware Tribe of Western Oklahoma.  All rights reserved.  $80.  (With letter of approval from Lawrence F. Snake, President of the Delaware Tribe of Western Oklahoma (now, Delaware Nation of Oklahoma)

From this work's Acknowledgments:

"We would like to thank the following individuals who contributed linguistic expertise and knowledge of the language, JAMES A. REMENTER [my capitalization] of Dewey, Oklahoma, a language scholar, Dr. Ives Goddard of the Smithsonian Institution and Dr. Bruce Pearson of the University of South Carolina, experts in Algonquian linguistics, Lucy Blalock of Quapaw, Oklahoma, Leonard Thompson [Nora Thompson Dean's older brother - my note] of Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and Irene Tiger of Tulsa, Oklahoma, ALL SPEAKERS OF DELAWARE [and ALL members of The Delaware Tribe of Indians headquartered in Bartlesville - my capitalization and note]  All these individuals were very generous with their time and knowledge, answering questions and providing information."

And finally:

"I want to take this opportunity to express my appreciation and thanks to each and every individual whose untiring efforts and dedication have made possible the bringing of this book from a dream to a reality.  Our children and the future generations yet to come, will reap the rewards of your efforts."   -Lawrence F. Snake, President - Delaware Tribe of Western Oklahoma - August 13, 1997

Just note whose name appears FIRST in the Acknowledgments.  Enough!

#308 Jun-27-2008 07:50:pm

NanticokePiney

tree hugger wrote:

Actually if you two would like to continue the debate, I for one am interested.

Me too! I'm just slightly lit and breaking nards big_smile   Spplaaak is right keep the debate right here.

#309 Jun-27-2008 10:20:pm

NanticokePiney

I see the famed Wakteme (Phillip Rice) has suddenly appeared on their introduction page as a family history/geneology contact. smile Looks like Phil, in his effort to get on the U of Penn bandwagon just let his I.Q drop several more points ( if that's possible)

http://www.lenapenation.org/txt/

Last edited by NanticokePiney (Jun-27-2008 10:21:pm)

#310 Jun-27-2008 10:53:pm

lenape

He is one of their "linguists" also roll, he was a follower of the "infamous" Dan "Bear Claws", from what I know he took over Dans followers:rolleyes:

#311 Jun-27-2008 11:09:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

OMG are they the other fluent speakers? Gosh that's amazing.

roll

#312 Jun-27-2008 11:15:pm

PR guy
Visitor

What I find interesting is the fact that Bob Ruth has been back in PA for well over a year and on the contact information given  at the University of PA  so-called language conference,  they give his address as 1201 Kennedy Dr., Hartford, WI 53027 with a Wisconsin phone number 262-670-6156.

Anyone want to guess what he is hiding from since he obviously doesn't want anyone to know what he is up to.  Of course the Univ of PA knows he is not in Wisc. so why are they misleading the public who paid money to get into this farce?

Not only that, I think it is quite weird that a so-called Pennsylvania chief gives contact information for Wisconsin.

#313 Jun-27-2008 11:32:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

I don't find that weird at all. Of course I've checked court records in both states. wink

#314 Jun-27-2008 11:35:pm

PR guy
Visitor

tree hugger wrote:

I don't find that weird at all. Of course I've checked court records in both states. wink

Did you find anything?

#315 Jun-28-2008 01:14:am

stompdancer
Visitor

Bob Red Hawk Ruth was very nervous when the state police came to the Quick farm. He had to be coached outside to meet the police. He was almost mute like. He was very very pale and appeared to be in need of a stimulant and perhaps one of those Nasa Diapers.

#316 Jun-28-2008 06:25:pm

NanticokePiney

stompdancer wrote:

perhaps one of those Nasa Diapers.

You mean the one's you wear when you drive cross-country without stopping to beat your fiance with a hammer.......................

#317 Jul-01-2008 10:01:pm

NanticokePiney

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/su … 037771_ITM

This is sooo sickening it's funny..............

Last edited by NanticokePiney (Jul-01-2008 10:02:pm)

#318 Jul-02-2008 04:57:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Soo anyone donating that deer hide for Bob?

#319 Jul-02-2008 05:03:pm

lenape

tree hugger wrote:

Soo anyone donating that deer hide for Bob?

I got some ADVICE for Bob, that's about it though!!tongue

#320 Jul-02-2008 05:16:pm

lenape

PR guy wrote:

What I find interesting is the fact that Bob Ruth has been back in PA for well over a year and on the contact information given  at the University of PA  so-called language conference,  they give his address as 1201 Kennedy Dr., Hartford, WI 53027 with a Wisconsin phone number 262-670-6156.

Anyone want to guess what he is hiding from since he obviously doesn't want anyone to know what he is up to.  Of course the Univ of PA knows he is not in Wisc. so why are they misleading the public who paid money to get into this farce?

Not only that, I think it is quite weird that a so-called Pennsylvania chief gives contact information for Wisconsin.

Bob Red Hawk
1201 Kennedy Drive
Hartford WI 53027
262-670-6156

This is his address and number, he moved out there when he retired and was diagnosed with MS, he "stepped down" as "Chief" when he moved out there and Chuck took over, when the Farm was stolen from Jane the women got 'goofy' and took over the group, ousting Chuck and Bob took over again...  not sure what the head count is now with the "crew", I know some stumbled across some common sense, or fear, and scrambled like mice....
roll

#321 Jul-02-2008 06:35:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

PR guy wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

Did you find anything?

No and that was my whole point. I mean nothing.

#322 Jul-02-2008 09:58:pm

NanticokePiney

tree hugger wrote:

PR guy wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

Did you find anything?

No and that was my whole point. I mean nothing.

Like "expunged" nothing or "deleted from the system" nothing????

#323 Jul-03-2008 09:23:am

tree hugger
Site Admin

I'll PM you.

#324 Jul-08-2008 03:15:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Hmm

http://www.lenapenation.org/

Notice: This domain name expired on 07/03/08 and is pending renewal or deletion

#325 Jul-13-2008 08:55:am

lenape

tree hugger wrote:

Hmm

http://www.lenapenation.org/

Notice: This domain name expired on 07/03/08 and is pending renewal or deletion

Seems they were able to scam the money from someone to keep the site going.....roll

Board footer